Jana Čepelová thread - Page 18 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 29th, 2013, 01:14 PM   #256
country flag vodnar

vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jana Čepelová thread

Oh, and happy birthday of course. Many great results!!
vodnar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 3rd, 2013, 09:28 PM   #257
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

$75,000 Nottingham (GBR)

Melinda Czink (HUN) d. (8)Kristyna Pliskova (CZE) 36 61 76(5)
Tara Moore (GBR) d. Tadeja Majeric (SLO) 57 64 62
Petra Martic (CRO) v Maria Joao Koehler (POR)
(2)Jana Cepelova (SVK) v (Q)Gabriela Dabrowski (CAN)
Old Jun 3rd, 2013, 10:39 PM   #258
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

nice quarter, could see her into QF
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2013, 10:50 PM   #259
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeyWimey View Post
nice quarter, could see her into QF
Not so simple, Janka is the one, who is now being hunted.
Old Jun 4th, 2013, 04:19 PM   #260
country flag elba

$75,000 Nottingham (GBR), 1. round
(2) Jana Cepelova (SVK) lost (Q) Gabriela Dabrowski (CAN) 62 46 67 (5)
Old Jun 10th, 2013, 06:38 PM   #261
country flag vodnar

vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold

Birmingham, grass 235k

(11)Morita v (Q)Van Uytvanck‎ 4:6 0:6
(Q)Sanchez v Cepelova
Giorgi v Vekic 6:7(2) 3:6
(8)Radwanska v BYE
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 01:45 PM   #262
country flag vodnar

Another first round outing. Jana lost to Maria Sanchez 6:3 6:2
But this is all just preparation, for a Wimbledon-deep run.
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 04:11 PM   #263
country flag vodnar

Eastbourne 690 000 $
QD
(3)Jana Cepelova v Elina Svitolina 7:6(6) 3:6 6:2
Maria Joao Koehler v Anna Tatishvili 6:2 6:7(5) 6:4
Yuliya Beygelzimer v (wc)Anna Fitzpatrick 6:2 6:1
(wc)Lucy Brown v (5)Eugenie Bouchard 3:6 3:6
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 04:13 PM   #264
country flag elba

Quote:
Originally Posted by vodnar View Post
(3)Jana Cepelova v Elina Svitolina 7:6(6) 3:6 6:2
yes
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 02:33 PM   #265
country flag elba

Eastbourne, 690 000 $, Q, 2.round

(3)Jana Čepelová def. Maria Joao Koehler 76(5) 64
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 04:10 PM   #266
country flag vodnar

Quote:
Originally Posted by elba View Post
Eastbourne, 690 000 $, Q, 2.round

(3)Jana Čepelová def. Maria Joao Koehler 76(5) 64
Jana was down 2:5 , but as so often, managed she to reverse
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 06:21 PM   #267
country flag elba

Great job Janka, she tries to establish herself at tour:

Main draw
Budapest Grand Prix, Budapest, Magyarország - July 8 - July 14 (International)
Nurnberger Gastein Ladies, Bad Gastein, Österreich - July 15 - July 21 (International)

I will virtually support her - as always. TOP40 - maybe TOP30 would be great! (She has to defend 220 points in Wimbledon.)

Last edited by elba : Jun 16th, 2013 at 06:29 PM.
elba is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 01:17 PM   #268
country flag elba

Eastbourne, 690 000 $, Q, 3.round

(3) Jana Čepelová lost Yuliya Beygelzimer 16 67(4)

But won 2 games, to defend 220 points in Wimbledon is not easy.
Old Jun 18th, 2013, 11:33 PM   #269
country flag elba

Quote:
Great job Janka, she tries to establish herself at tour:

Main draw
Budapest Grand Prix, Budapest, Magyarország - July 8 - July 14 (International)
Nurnberger Gastein Ladies, Bad Gastein, Österreich - July 15 - July 21 (International)

I will virtually support her - as always. TOP40 - maybe TOP30 would be great! (She has to defend 220 points in Wimbledon.)
MD, Citi Open, Washington, D.C., USA - July 29 - August 4
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 04:39 AM   #270
majcpw

majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of

Quote:
MD, Citi Open, Washington, D.C., USA - July 29 - August 4
Met her there last year in the driver's trailer. Can't hardly wait!
majcpw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote