ART- The Amazing Race Tour- Sign Up and Rules Thread - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 12th, 2011, 01:51 PM   #121
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ART- The Amazing Race Tour- Sign Up and Rules Thread

In

Vania King, Alize Cornet, Yaroslava Shevdova

Last edited by Barktra : Aug 12th, 2011 at 01:57 PM.
Barktra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 12th, 2011, 02:02 PM   #122
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of

welcome vania and yaroslava

Unfortunately, Alize is already taken, who else would you like to coach ??

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 02:04 PM   #123
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by no-hay-igual View Post
welcome vania and yaroslava

Unfortunately, Alize is already taken, who else would you like to coach ??
Umm.. Petrova?
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 02:20 PM   #124

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of

taken. The list of taken players is on page 1

Old Aug 12th, 2011, 02:21 PM   #125

However we recently have some players who are now available:

Serena Williams
Daniela Hantuchova
Sloane Stephens
Julia Goerges

Old Aug 12th, 2011, 02:25 PM   #126
country flag Barktra
Allez

Quote:
However we recently have some players who are now available:

Serena Williams
Daniela Hantuchova
Sloane Stephens
Julia Goerges
I will take Queen Ree
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 02:28 PM   #127

Quote:
Originally Posted by JupiterLover View Post
I will take Queen Ree
Woooooooooo thankyou, finally Serena has a coach

I just need your commitments now. Just post in the commitments thread. You have 2500 points to split between the last four tournaments in season 2 Birmingham thread will be up today

Old Aug 12th, 2011, 02:51 PM   #128
country flag Ralph214

Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of

Kvitova <-> Sanchez Vicario
Bartoli <-> Pierce
Kleybanova <-> Navratilova

Please transfer the ranking points of my old players (right) to my new players (left) in that way.

Do I also have to use 2500 points for my last 4 tournaments? Because my Navratilova has a lot of 1000 points reserved for the grass season

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
* Jaja - Sveta - Vika - Petra - Vera *
Marion - Flavia - Andrea - Alisa

Ralph214 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 02:55 PM   #129

okay great unfortunately you cannot re-do your commitments are you sure this is the final order of who you want to swap?? I put Kvitova for Navratilova but i can keep it the way you want it if you like??

Old Aug 14th, 2011, 03:33 AM   #130
country flag Ralph214

Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of

Quote:
okay great unfortunately you cannot re-do your commitments are you sure this is the final order of who you want to swap?? I put Kvitova for Navratilova but i can keep it the way you want it if you like??
Kvitova to Navratilova then

* Jaja - Sveta - Vika - Petra - Vera *
Marion - Flavia - Andrea - Alisa

Ralph214 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 08:23 PM   #131
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

Donna Vekic
Karolina Sprem
Mirjana Lucic
Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 04:45 PM   #132
country flag Serena_4ever

Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hele. View Post
Donna Vekic
Karolina Sprem
Mirjana Lucic
Welcome back!

If you could just make your committments before the tournament starts that would be great

Thanks

Serena Williams
Ana Ivanovic~Caro Wozniacki~Na Li
Serena_4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2012, 06:00 PM   #133
country flag goOudinUSA
USA 2:1 Ghana

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Is it too late in the season to join?

Bally

Tim Howard
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2012, 08:31 PM   #134
country flag moodin0931

moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

never!
moodin0931 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2012, 06:33 AM   #135
country flag goOudinUSA
USA 2:1 Ghana

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Is the front page updated with the FULL list of players taken??

Bally

Tim Howard
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote