ART- The Amazing Race Tour- Sign Up and Rules Thread - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 5th, 2010, 02:10 PM   #61
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of
Re: ART- The Amazing Race Tour- Sign Up and Rules Thread

welcome kimiko, franny and aravane

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 5th, 2010, 06:00 PM   #62
country flag Ivanovic2008

Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute

Yay We Have Subforum!!!
Old Dec 5th, 2010, 06:00 PM   #63
country flag Ivanovic2008

Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute

sorry a bit excited because my game died and had no members
Old Dec 5th, 2010, 06:02 PM   #64

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of

awwww i'm hoping this game won't die but seems like people are slow to commit for tournaments i want to get started as soon as possible !! you can help out as much here as you want

Old Dec 5th, 2010, 08:20 PM   #65
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not sure if I'm able to be in this game, but if I am I will choose:

Anna Chakvetadze
Nadia Petrova
Dominika Cibulkova
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Julia Cohen
Elena Dementieva, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2010, 08:39 PM   #66
country flag Serena_4ever

Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beesley View Post
I'm not sure if I'm able to be in this game, but if I am I will choose:

Anna Chakvetadze
Nadia Petrova
Dominika Cibulkova
Hey Beesley, of course you can join the game Welcome Anna, Nadia and Dominika

But, you need to post your committments in the committments thread soon !!

If you don't understand any of the rules then feel free to ask

Thanks !!

Serena Williams
Ana Ivanovic~Caro Wozniacki~Na Li
Serena_4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2010, 10:30 PM   #67

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

What we will have to do after the game's start?
Old Dec 8th, 2010, 09:43 AM   #68
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

TigerKev101 changed into Kev.
My players are still
Samantha Stosur
Karolina Pliskova
Kristyna Pliskova

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3
AYUMI-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8th, 2010, 01:50 PM   #69

Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev. View Post
TigerKev101 changed into Kev.
My players are still
Samantha Stosur
Karolina Pliskova
Kristyna Pliskova
Thanks Kev.

Serena Williams
Old Dec 8th, 2010, 05:13 PM   #70
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute

In

Marino
El Tabakh
Pelletier

~CASTANO~MEUSBURGER~SADIKOVIC~J.Cohen~
Drake1980 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8th, 2010, 05:27 PM   #71

welcome rebecca, heidi and Marie Eve make sure to commit your tournaments for the first 8 weeks in the commitment thread

Old Dec 9th, 2010, 01:12 PM   #72
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

Dokic and Groth retire due to cbbitis
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9th, 2010, 04:17 PM   #73

thanks for the memo

Old Dec 9th, 2010, 08:32 PM   #74

Vote for ART as one of the best games of 2010:

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...=424504&page=2

Thanks to those who already have

Serena Williams
Old Dec 12th, 2010, 07:02 PM   #75

I have question: Is there any possibility to find out how we get the final score? You know, is there any rules of "How the score is create"?