Dani D! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 10th, 2011, 09:10 AM   #16
country flag Daniel.

Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of
Re: Dani D!

Dani! Inspire Evie to come back!
Advertisement

Old Jan 10th, 2011, 09:25 AM   #17
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of

I agree Daniel! How cool would that be to see Evie back even with her 2 boys in toe! I have asked her often enough and she keeps saying no sadly! One can always hope though mate.
scottsue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2011, 03:03 AM   #18
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

Dani has won through to her 2nd ITF QF since her return - great work!

This week's results:

Mildura $25K
Q1 - Bye
Q2 - def. Jessica Engels 6-3 6-3
Q3 - def. Tyra Calderwood 6-1 6-4
R1 - def. Viktorija Rajicic 7-6 6-3
R2 - def. 3-Olivia Rogowska 7-5 7-6

Hasn't dropped a set yet and moving close to the Top 500
Old Feb 25th, 2011, 10:07 PM   #19
country flag Vaxey

Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute

she lost in qf
very good week Hopefully she'll win more single matches.
Old Mar 1st, 2011, 06:18 AM   #20
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

Dani won again def. Adamczak in straight sets in Sydney 25k.

Welcome back to the top 500!! A great achievement considering where she was 6 months ago!

She could go a lot higher over the next six months if she plays a lot
Old Mar 1st, 2011, 07:00 AM   #21
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes. Dani has always been considered a waste of talent, at least she is making some use of it. No reason why she can't achieve a top 300 ranking
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2011, 11:51 AM   #22
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

I'm really pulling for Dani in this comeback. I'd love to see her travel and take the sport seriously. She has potential, time to use it
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2011, 12:21 PM   #23
louloubelle

louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future

Nice to see her back and consistently winning a match or two. Always struck a nice ball, the serve was always a worry.

She's capable of top 200 IMO - whether she's prepared to travel beyond Australia is the qsn?
Old Mar 1st, 2011, 12:30 PM   #24
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

Dani has only traveled overseas once in her entire senior career, and that was way back in 2005 when she went to Japan, Italy and the States for a few months as an 18 year old. Hard to believe the rest of her career has been playing here and here only.

I'm curious to see what she decides to do this year.
Old Mar 3rd, 2011, 05:59 PM   #25
country flag Vaxey

Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute

Quarterfinal in Sydney!
Old Mar 3rd, 2011, 10:16 PM   #26
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

How old is she now? Excellent win over Lee, I have a feeling seeing as she's done so well she might travel a bit.

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2011, 05:58 AM   #27
country flag TS

Just turned 24.
Old Apr 8th, 2011, 12:04 PM   #28
country flag Territory

Dani D still doing well. This time it's her doubles results that are impressing. The last two weeks she got to SF in Ipswich and then F in Bundaberg. She'll break into the Top 200 at about #191. Good effort!
Old Apr 8th, 2011, 09:49 PM   #29
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

Bit of a set back losing the first round against a very beatable opponent this week. See you in Cairns Dani! (please prove me wrong and play o/s)

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2011, 08:06 AM   #30
country flag Territory

Dani D playing WTA singles for the first time since I don't know when!

She's in Strasbourg qualies against a French 14 year old WC and they're on the scoreboard now. Good luck Dani!!