Allez Arav 2011 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 30th, 2010, 01:37 AM   #16
country flag Kipling
Kaptain of Kool

Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Allez Arav 2011

Last I saw of her Mom, she was blond-haired, but that was a few years ago. I think her brother's girlfriend hangs around with them a bit, as does Patrick's wife, or did, when he was coaching her. Not sure if that is still the case.

Thanks for the response. Hopefully Aravane is getting some good quality prep time on the courts there. Maybe this will be her year.

AravaneCaravan's tennis blog: http://thearavanecaravan.wordpress.com
'
Kipling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 30th, 2010, 01:41 AM   #17
country flag Rafito.
Salvatore.

Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute

Yup, This lady has blonde hair also and she was about 50 so it probably was her mum. I hope 2011 is her year too
Rafito. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2010, 12:07 PM   #18
country flag Kipling
Kaptain of Kool

Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute

That sounds like her mother, I agree. Maybe thelr family spent the holidays in Australia this year, preparing for the Open. C'mon, Aravane!

'
Old Dec 31st, 2010, 10:18 PM   #19
country flag Kipling
Kaptain of Kool

It sounds like Aravane has completely parted ways with the Mouratoglou Academy, which is now working with Robson. I hope she is working with a coach, other than just her Dad. I think she needs a full-time professional coach who can help her with the serve, tactics, and continue to evolve the net game, fitness, etc. I thought she made great progress under Mouratoglou last year, and while she didn't get to the top ten, she went in the right direction. She can't afford to relapse into bad habits.

'
Old Jan 2nd, 2011, 03:42 PM   #20
country flag Kipling
Kaptain of Kool

Aravane kicks off the Hong Kong Tennis Classic on Wednesday against Zhang Ling in the first match:

http://www.hongkongtennisclassic.com...edule_play.php

Allez Aravane!!!!!

'
Old Jan 2nd, 2011, 07:18 PM   #21
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aravanecaravan View Post
It sounds like Aravane has completely parted ways with the Mouratoglou Academy, which is now working with Robson. I hope she is working with a coach, other than just her Dad. I think she needs a full-time professional coach who can help her with the serve, tactics, and continue to evolve the net game, fitness, etc. I thought she made great progress under Mouratoglou last year, and while she didn't get to the top ten, she went in the right direction. She can't afford to relapse into bad habits.
I agree with you, she needs a real coach with her traveling in tournaments with her. She had one last year from the Mouratoglou academy but I dont find him that good. Not giving her real "tactic" except kick the opponent ass with her power.
Dont find it smart.
Why hasnt she tried to work with someone like Loic Courteau? he has great experience, he's french and managed to reach n°1 spot with amélie.
He's great coach.

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2011, 07:59 PM   #22
country flag Kipling
Kaptain of Kool

Quote:
Originally Posted by améliemomo View Post
I agree with you, she needs a real coach with her traveling in tournaments with her. She had one last year from the Mouratoglou academy but I dont find him that good. Not giving her real "tactic" except kick the opponent ass with her power.
Dont find it smart.
Why hasnt she tried to work with someone like Loic Courteau? he has great experience, he's french and managed to reach n°1 spot with amélie.
He's great coach.
That would be really nice. I wonder if he is working with anybody now.

'
Old Jan 5th, 2011, 10:47 AM   #23
country flag Kipling
Kaptain of Kool

Aravane won her opening match of 2011, at the Hong Kong Tennis Classic over Zhang Ling, 6-3, 6-0!

'
Old Jan 5th, 2011, 11:59 AM   #24
country flag Stevecw

Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future

Great win to start the year
Old Jan 8th, 2011, 10:11 AM   #25
country flag Stevecw

Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future

So its Jankovic in 1st round in Sydney

Tough one to start with, but should be interesting

Really hope Aravane can kick her ass like in Madrid last year
Old Jan 8th, 2011, 10:16 AM   #26
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

I saw her match against kirilenko and it wasnt that good. She reminds me of the Aravane of before, you know the one who hit hard without real tactic behind.
Dont like it AT ALL

Jankovic to begin, she is pure defense so gonna be tough for Aravane if she plays like she did against kirilenko.

Go though!

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2011, 11:51 AM   #27
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

what was the result of the match vs Kirilenko?

anyway I wouldn't take HK too much seriously,afterall it's only an exhibition.It's this week when real work starts...

Good luck in Sydney,Aravane!
Old Jan 8th, 2011, 02:35 PM   #28
country flag Stevecw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bероника View Post
what was the result of the match vs Kirilenko?

anyway I wouldn't take HK too much seriously,afterall it's only an exhibition.It's this week when real work starts...

Good luck in Sydney,Aravane!

Maria won it 6-3, 4-6, 6-3.

I agree I wouldn't take too much from an exhibition like that. That was just to get rid of the off-season rustiness.
Old Jan 8th, 2011, 03:06 PM   #29
country flag vuhvuh

vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all

whom is she coached by? is she still working with Mouratoglou? I also think she needs to improve her fitness! Hope she can beat jankovic. Allez!
vuhvuh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2011, 10:50 AM   #30
country flag AnDrEi.b

AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold

Aravane def. JJ 7-5 / 2-6 / 6-3

Dulgheru - Pennetta - Lisicki - Groth - Goerges - Niculescu - Rus - Mirza - Halep

Olaru - Larsson - Cadanțu - Domachowska - Begu - Li - Platon
AnDrEi.b is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote