Allez Arav 2011 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 30th, 2010, 08:39 PM   #1
country flag Canadaravane
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Canadaravane is a glorious beacon of light Canadaravane is a glorious beacon of light Canadaravane is a glorious beacon of light Canadaravane is a glorious beacon of light Canadaravane is a glorious beacon of light Canadaravane is a glorious beacon of light Canadaravane is a glorious beacon of light Canadaravane is a glorious beacon of light Canadaravane is a glorious beacon of light Canadaravane is a glorious beacon of light Canadaravane is a glorious beacon of light
Allez Arav 2011

I decided to create the Cheering thread for 2011 now because Arav's first 3 tournaments are already confirmed! Here is the schedule...
Hong Kong
Sydney
Australian Open

I like that she is playing the Hong Kong exhibition. A good chance to play a couple of other Top 20 players without too much pressure. I almost wish she chose to play Hobart to get some match play and have an easier time defending last year's Sydney points but if she's on form, she can for sure do it!
Aravane tends to struggle at the grand slams so hopefully, she'll make it to the 2nd week here this time around!
Canadaravane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 30th, 2010, 10:00 PM   #2
country flag Kipling
Kaptain of Kool

Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Allez Arav 2011

i hope she plays Miami it will be my last chance to see her play

AravaneCaravan's tennis blog: http://thearavanecaravan.wordpress.com
'
Kipling is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2010, 07:50 PM   #3
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

why your last chance?
Old Dec 4th, 2010, 12:29 AM   #4
country flag Kipling
Kaptain of Kool

Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute

I'm afraid I'm very ill, Veronika. I've been in hospital quite a lot the past few months.

'
Old Dec 4th, 2010, 01:24 AM   #5
country flag Canadaravane
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Canadaravane is a glorious beacon of light Canadaravane is a glorious beacon of light Canadaravane is a glorious beacon of light Canadaravane is a glorious beacon of light Canadaravane is a glorious beacon of light Canadaravane is a glorious beacon of light Canadaravane is a glorious beacon of light Canadaravane is a glorious beacon of light Canadaravane is a glorious beacon of light Canadaravane is a glorious beacon of light Canadaravane is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aravanecaravan View Post
I'm afraid I'm very ill, Veronika. I've been in hospital quite a lot the past few months.
I'm really sorry to hear that.
What's going on? If you rather not say on here, I could send you a message on youtube
Canadaravane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2010, 02:40 PM   #6
country flag Drine

Drine has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aravanecaravan View Post
Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear about that I really really hope to see you again for many many years in this thread
Drine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2010, 08:27 PM   #7
country flag Kipling
Kaptain of Kool

Thank you, Drine and Canadaravane. I didn't want to make a thread about my health troubles. Whatever happens, I hope Aravane plays up to her ability and realizes her full potential and nothing would make me happier than to see her play one match like that in person. I hope you all will always remember to cheer loudly and boisterously for Aravane and believe in her 100% just as I do.

I made a t-shirt to wear to her match so I really hope I get to go.

'
Old Dec 5th, 2010, 02:36 PM   #8
country flag Bероника

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so sorry to read that sounds quite serious.I had noticed you weren't here so often in the last times but I assumed it was because you were very busy.I hope you get to see Aravane in Miami and she gives you many reasons to cheer up
Old Dec 5th, 2010, 10:25 PM   #9
country flag Kipling
Kaptain of Kool

Thank you all so much for the kind thoughts. It helps a lot.

I know it's not 2011 yet but I see that Aravane is undefeated at the French interclubs this year, winning again for the third straight weekend. Maybe that's a good sign.

'
Old Dec 12th, 2010, 05:36 PM   #10
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

Aravane won the French Championships with Levallois!

great win for her she beat Alize Cornet in single and double.

She was pairing Alexandra Dulgheru of Romania.

Here are some pics:

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2010, 05:46 PM   #11
country flag Bероника

Well done Aravane and Levallois!!!

Did you watch the match vs Cornet? How did she play? I would have loved to see that one
Old Dec 13th, 2010, 05:34 PM   #12
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

well neither was playing good tennis. Very unconsistent tennis from both. But Aravane prevailed in the most important points. She was very agressive.
She said it is a very good win for her career.One of the best.

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2010, 08:38 AM   #13
country flag Rafito.
Salvatore.

Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute

I seen Aravane at Melbourne Park couple weeks ago now, so I see she got here early to do some preparation. Hope it pays off in 2011.
Rafito. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2010, 12:55 AM   #14
country flag Kipling
Kaptain of Kool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafito. View Post
I seen Aravane at Melbourne Park couple weeks ago now, so I see she got here early to do some preparation. Hope it pays off in 2011.

Interesting. She was just playing French interclubs a couple weekends ago, and then was looking forward to some time off for the holidays. Plus, her first appearance is Hong Kong. It seems weird that she'd be in Melbourne in mid December. I dunno, maybe she was there early for preparation, but it seems that she'd have had to be on the plane from France the same weekend she won the interclub title to make it there by then.

Did you see her practicing? If so, who was she with? Was it just her Dad or was there a coach? And if a coach, did you recognize the coach?

Thanks for any info.

'
Old Dec 30th, 2010, 01:25 AM   #15
country flag Rafito.
Salvatore.

Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't see her practising, she was walking around with some women have no idea who she is, and then she was talking with Todd Woodbridge for a good 20 minutes. This was the week of the AO WC playoff so was probably around the 15th December.

Could the women have been her mother?
But yeah I agree that is strange going from France to Melbourne then to Hong Kong to then come back to Australia.
Rafito. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote