clijsters will play san diego next year - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 30th, 2010, 03:20 PM   #1
country flag roelc

roelc has a brilliant future roelc has a brilliant future roelc has a brilliant future roelc has a brilliant future roelc has a brilliant future roelc has a brilliant future roelc has a brilliant future roelc has a brilliant future roelc has a brilliant future roelc has a brilliant future roelc has a brilliant future
clijsters will play san diego next year

source www.mytennis.be

that was all

(some tennis news in these weeks is welcome )

i guess she does it because she has to play a certain amount of premiers.
probably will skip the doha-dubai part
roelc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 30th, 2010, 08:51 PM   #2
country flag Ingokoer

Ingokoer is a splendid one to behold Ingokoer is a splendid one to behold Ingokoer is a splendid one to behold Ingokoer is a splendid one to behold Ingokoer is a splendid one to behold Ingokoer is a splendid one to behold Ingokoer is a splendid one to behold Ingokoer is a splendid one to behold Ingokoer is a splendid one to behold Ingokoer is a splendid one to behold Ingokoer is a splendid one to behold
Re: clijsters will play san diego next year

I have always wondered why she played Cincinnatti and Toronto in the last 2 years instead of California (namely Stanford and Los Angeles). She won these tournaments numerous times and felt great there.

STEFFI GRAF, LINDSAY DAVENPORT & AMÉLIE MAURESMO
Ingokoer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2010, 09:45 PM   #3
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2010, 09:51 PM   #4
country flag LindsayRulz

LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute

Smart choice to select an american hard court event as one of her premiums.
LindsayRulz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2010, 10:33 PM   #5
country flag Pops Maellard
Hot Messes Need Love

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

Wow.

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Pops Maellard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2010, 10:42 PM   #6
country flag lolas

lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of

californian cockroach
Old Nov 30th, 2010, 11:51 PM   #7
country flag Claycourter

Claycourter has a brilliant future Claycourter has a brilliant future Claycourter has a brilliant future Claycourter has a brilliant future Claycourter has a brilliant future Claycourter has a brilliant future Claycourter has a brilliant future Claycourter has a brilliant future Claycourter has a brilliant future Claycourter has a brilliant future Claycourter has a brilliant future

Clijsters forum, ffs. Who the hell cares?!?
Claycourter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1st, 2010, 01:35 AM   #8
country flag danieln1
VIP and The Cheesecake Factory

danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claycourter View Post
Clijsters forum, ffs. Who the hell cares?!?
No one... it´s the offseason

Ivanovic - Görges - Agnieszka - Li - Woz

Venus - Kvitova - Putintseva - Golden Flowers - Stosur - Stephens

that is so disrespectful.... so disrespectful!
danieln1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1st, 2010, 02:18 AM   #9
country flag sammy01

sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute

good, i like the tournament and kim needs to clean up the us open series

Kim Clijsters - Supporting the comeback!

I have no other faves, I just hate

Follow me on twitter, I talk lots of shit about tennis - https://twitter.com/#!/Sammyb01
sammy01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2010, 08:38 AM   #10
country flag sandv1

sandv1 is a splendid one to behold sandv1 is a splendid one to behold sandv1 is a splendid one to behold sandv1 is a splendid one to behold sandv1 is a splendid one to behold sandv1 is a splendid one to behold sandv1 is a splendid one to behold sandv1 is a splendid one to behold sandv1 is a splendid one to behold sandv1 is a splendid one to behold sandv1 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ingokoer View Post
I have always wondered why she played Cincinnati and Toronto in the last 2 years instead of California (namely Stanford and Los Angeles). She won these tournaments numerous times and felt great there.
Maybe she values those tourneys more these days since they're later in the HC season and closer to the USO itself? Better preparation?

(...and I'm presuming that she'll still play @ Rogers Cup, but HEY... these days players' schedules turn on a dime....)
sandv1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote