Worst Song(s) of 2012? - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 3rd, 2010, 02:52 AM   #91
country flag cassiusclay

cassiusclay is a splendid one to behold cassiusclay is a splendid one to behold cassiusclay is a splendid one to behold cassiusclay is a splendid one to behold cassiusclay is a splendid one to behold cassiusclay is a splendid one to behold cassiusclay is a splendid one to behold cassiusclay is a splendid one to behold cassiusclay is a splendid one to behold cassiusclay is a splendid one to behold cassiusclay is a splendid one to behold
Re: Worst Song(s) of 2010?

I actually just heard "The Time" by Black Eyed Peas for the first time and DEAR GAWD!

Also...

Usher - O.M.G.
Ke$ha - Tik Tok
Katy Perry - Firework (It's not annoying, unless you listen to the words. Her opening line is 'Do you ever feel like a plastic bag?' )

Last edited by cassiusclay : Dec 3rd, 2010 at 03:03 AM.
cassiusclay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 3rd, 2010, 03:14 AM   #92
country flag Six Feet Under
Singleniacki

Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sCoTt.ChE. View Post
I tend to steer clear of chart music but of the ones I've had the misfortune of hearing:

Cheryl Cole - Parachute (even for her standards)
Thats one of my favourite songs of the year
IMO its her best song by far
Old Dec 3rd, 2010, 05:02 AM   #93
country flag PushWoz

PushWoz has much to be proud of PushWoz has much to be proud of PushWoz has much to be proud of PushWoz has much to be proud of PushWoz has much to be proud of PushWoz has much to be proud of PushWoz has much to be proud of PushWoz has much to be proud of PushWoz has much to be proud of PushWoz has much to be proud of PushWoz has much to be proud of

I <3 T.a.T.u

Like a G6...
Old Dec 3rd, 2010, 05:02 AM   #94
country flag Pops Maellard
Quiche

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

I'm surprised no votes for "Dynamite" by Taio Cruz, another cookie cutter pop-rap garbage song clearly made only to make another disposable hit and quick buck.

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Pops Maellard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2010, 05:04 AM   #95
country flag PushWoz

PushWoz has much to be proud of PushWoz has much to be proud of PushWoz has much to be proud of PushWoz has much to be proud of PushWoz has much to be proud of PushWoz has much to be proud of PushWoz has much to be proud of PushWoz has much to be proud of PushWoz has much to be proud of PushWoz has much to be proud of PushWoz has much to be proud of

All rap songs in 2010.

Can't think of any good rap songs.
Old Dec 3rd, 2010, 05:05 AM   #96
country flag Tennisation

Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PushWoz View Post
I <3 T.a.T.u

Like a G6...
Thank you! I thought I was the only one that HATED that song. It's soooo freaking annoying I don't even know how it got so popular, it's just a sexed up monotonous song that doesn't require good singing skills or a catchy tune. It's just a bunch of talking layering a good beat something the Black Eyed Peas are good at
Tennisation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2010, 05:14 AM   #97
country flag PushWoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisation View Post
Thank you! I thought I was the only one that HATED that song. It's soooo freaking annoying I don't even know how it got so popular, it's just a sexed up monotonous song that doesn't require good singing skills or a catchy tune. It's just a bunch of talking layering a good beat something the Black Eyed Peas are good at
Same as "We no speak Americano"
Old Dec 3rd, 2010, 05:17 AM   #98
Quiche

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

^ The shit people come up with these days.

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Old Dec 4th, 2010, 05:05 AM   #99
Quiche

I totally forgot to nominate this one. This actually replaces Christina in my top worst of this year.

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Old Dec 4th, 2010, 05:55 AM   #100
country flag Root

Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameOn View Post
I totally forgot to nominate this one. This actually replaces Christina in my top worst of this year.

Well, duh, it's featuring Ke$ha.
Root is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2010, 06:29 AM   #101
country flag Caralenko
Senior Bint.

Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute

3 words.
Caralenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2010, 08:18 AM   #102
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PushWoz View Post
Same as "We no speak Americano"
I was about to post this one. They played it so many times on the radio Such an annoying song

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2010, 08:19 AM   #103
country flag Six Feet Under
Singleniacki

Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caralenko View Post
3 words.
I love that song

Oh and I like Ke$ha but I thought My First Kiss was pretty horrible
Old Dec 4th, 2010, 01:28 PM   #104
country flag Jovana.
sleep deprivation.

Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute

only song in this world that makes me want to throw up, literally.
Jovana. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2010, 01:42 PM   #105
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Another one: Lena Meyer-Landrut - Satellite

Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote