Andrea photos collection - Page 45 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 11:55 AM   #661
country flag MariaFan.

MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of
Re: Andrea photos collection

Rogers Cup 2011 - Toronto

© bchan53

Advertisement

Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 01:26 PM   #662
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 01:59 PM   #663
country flag MariaFan.

MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of

Preseason 2013

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater

Old Dec 28th, 2012, 06:42 AM   #664
country flag MariaFan.

Quote:
Hopman cup here we go

https://twitter.com/spajn/status/284...784256/photo/1
Old Dec 28th, 2012, 07:26 AM   #665
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Old Dec 29th, 2012, 12:39 PM   #666
country flag MariaFan.

Quote:
Andrea leaves @PerthArena with serious right knee injury after first set v Ash Barty, Hopman Cup, December 29, 2012

https://twitter.com/TimGossage/statu...895616/photo/1

Old Dec 29th, 2012, 02:44 PM   #667
country flag MariaFan.

I don't like this post and sorry for sharing photos with crying Andrea.

Day one of the Hopman Cup at Perth Arena in Perth, Australia, December 29, 2012

Old Dec 29th, 2012, 02:51 PM   #668
country flag Milito22

Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute

..i have no words
Milito22 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 02:58 PM   #669
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of

Andrea
Schnffy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 03:18 PM   #670
country flag MariaFan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnffy View Post
Andrea
x1000000..............
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 03:49 PM   #671
country flag hBence

hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute

I'm speechless

Serena Williams - Ági Szávay - Venus Williams - Andrea Petkovic - Rafa Nadal - Timi Babos - Svetlana Kuznetsova - Lewis Hamilton
hBence is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 03:59 PM   #672
country flag Lennys

Lennys is a glorious beacon of light Lennys is a glorious beacon of light Lennys is a glorious beacon of light Lennys is a glorious beacon of light Lennys is a glorious beacon of light Lennys is a glorious beacon of light Lennys is a glorious beacon of light Lennys is a glorious beacon of light Lennys is a glorious beacon of light Lennys is a glorious beacon of light Lennys is a glorious beacon of light

it's terrible

btw. guys, did you noticed the little tatooed heart on her arm? (it's not on the photos)
Lennys is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 04:27 PM   #673
country flag MariaFan.

Andrea addresses the media to discuss her withdrawal from the event due to injury
during day two of the Hopman Cup at Perth Arena in Perth, Australia, December 30, 2012

Click on the picture to open HQ

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 10:00 AM   #674
country flag Lennys

Lennys is a glorious beacon of light Lennys is a glorious beacon of light Lennys is a glorious beacon of light Lennys is a glorious beacon of light Lennys is a glorious beacon of light Lennys is a glorious beacon of light Lennys is a glorious beacon of light Lennys is a glorious beacon of light Lennys is a glorious beacon of light Lennys is a glorious beacon of light Lennys is a glorious beacon of light

Lennys is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 05:35 PM   #675
country flag KatjaS