Twitterazzi - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 19th, 2011, 10:44 PM   #1
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute
Twitterazzi

Please follow @andreapetkovic on twitter for fun banter!

Forty Deuce has compiled some highlights of Petko's recent shenanigans

Petko crushes John Isner's puppy love
http://cowbell.typepad.com/forty_deu...iskorazzi.html

You Got Questions? Petko's Got Answers
http://cowbell.typepad.com/forty_deu...t-answers.html

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 20th, 2011, 09:57 AM   #2
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Twitterazzi

one of my favourite players to follow on twitter
Old Feb 25th, 2011, 08:27 PM   #3
country flag Carsten
Andy!

Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute

Carsten is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2011, 06:37 PM   #4
country flag Carsten
Andy!

Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute

andreapetkovic Andrea Petkovic
Had the honor to practise with my countrywoman Steffi Graf yesterday...what a woman and idol for everybody! #starstruck http://ow.ly/i/8Pt2

great experience for her
Old Mar 9th, 2011, 01:00 PM   #5
messing

messing is a splendid one to behold messing is a splendid one to behold messing is a splendid one to behold messing is a splendid one to behold messing is a splendid one to behold messing is a splendid one to behold messing is a splendid one to behold messing is a splendid one to behold messing is a splendid one to behold messing is a splendid one to behold messing is a splendid one to behold

@andreapetkovic : Yo, peeps, question: What is @DjokerNole trying to say? a) I like to read books b) Mine is thiiis big c) Finger cramp http://ow.ly/i/8WES

@andreapetkovic : “@Atilla09:@DjokerNole my question is not what's he trying to say but why hes always naked?did you ask him to be?”Of course,1st thing I ask

@DjokerNole : @andreapetkovic I thought you liked me shirt less?? Hahahaha

@andreapetkovic : @DjokerNole That's why I didn't understand what you were saying and needed to ask twitterworld to help me out.

messing is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2014, 12:52 AM   #6
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2014, 01:58 PM   #7
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

Loving it. It's so rare as a fan to get an exchange between players like this.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2014, 03:41 PM   #8
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

She must've gotten to know him during her long-term relationship with Schweinsteiger.
Old Sep 9th, 2014, 03:50 PM   #9
country flag Carsten
Andy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatjaS View Post

She must've gotten to know him during her long-term relationship with Schweinsteiger.
Maybe. But maybe it was just because they were injured the same time and were at the same rehab center
Old Sep 9th, 2014, 03:59 PM   #10
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of

This is the most amazing gift you guys could have made for me. Made me truly happy and I'm so thankful to have you! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ps0ZSshcKHU

You stood behind me through the bad times and I will never forget that. EVER. THANK YOU #TeamPetko

So moving...
Old Sep 9th, 2014, 04:07 PM   #11
country flag KatjaS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carsten View Post
Maybe. But maybe it was just because they were injured the same time and were at the same rehab center
Sounds far-fetched. I'm sticking with the Schweini-theory.
Old Sep 9th, 2014, 07:41 PM   #12
country flag JustPetko

JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sounds far-fetched. I'm sticking with the Schweini-theory.

TT Singles: (CH: #40) W ITF Biella'10, W ITF Nantes'10, W ITF Dubai'12 | TT Doubles: (CH: #1) ITF Nantes'10, ITF Bucharest'10, Marbella'11, Washington'11, Linz'11, YEC'11, ITF Opole'11, Pattaya'12, Tashkent'12, ITF Pune'12, Memphis'13, Carlsbad'13, Marrakesh'14, Washington'14 | Suicide: (CH: #6) W Luxembourg'12, W Luxembourg'13, F Marbella'11, F Quebec'11, F US Open'11 | Tipping: (CH: #2) W YEC'11, W Acapulco'13, W Brisbane'14, W RG'14, F Brussels'11, F Stanford'11
JustPetko is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2014, 08:20 AM   #13
country flag KatjaS

Weirdly on-topic joke suddenly.
Old Sep 12th, 2014, 11:24 AM   #14
country flag LafandeMary

LafandeMary is a name known to all LafandeMary is a name known to all LafandeMary is a name known to all LafandeMary is a name known to all LafandeMary is a name known to all LafandeMary is a name known to all LafandeMary is a name known to all LafandeMary is a name known to all LafandeMary is a name known to all LafandeMary is a name known to all LafandeMary is a name known to all

Schweini is dating her friend Ana Ivanovic
LafandeMary is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2014, 09:35 AM   #15
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Very nice from Mario Götze

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote