What's Your Best Shot? - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: ^^

Forehand CC 62 33.51%
Backhand CC 45 24.32%
Forehand DTL 61 32.97%
Backhand DTL 46 24.86%
Flat (1st) Serve 26 14.05%
Kick/Topsin/Slice (2nd) Serve 5 2.70%
Volley 15 8.11%
Slice 16 8.65%
Double Fault 34 18.38%
Other 14 7.57%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 185. You may not vote on this poll

Old Feb 21st, 2011, 04:33 PM   #61
country flag Randy H
Moderator - Juniors

Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What's Your Best Shot?

Backhand in general, by a mile really
"Religion has actually convinced people that there is an invisible man living in the sky who watches everything you do, every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do. Any if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish, where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time!

But he loves you."

George Carlin
Randy H is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 21st, 2011, 07:20 PM   #62
country flag Nicolás89

Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute

Inside out forehand or dtl.
Old Feb 22nd, 2011, 12:56 PM   #63
country flag Serena_Williams_

Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of

overall its my BH,cuz my FH is so up and down...unfortunately its more down
Serena_Williams_ is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2011, 06:44 PM   #64
country flag robert_craig72

robert_craig72 is an unknown quantity at this point

My serve is a killer
robert_craig72 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2011, 02:21 PM   #65
country flag vexxx

vexxx is a splendid one to behold vexxx is a splendid one to behold vexxx is a splendid one to behold vexxx is a splendid one to behold vexxx is a splendid one to behold vexxx is a splendid one to behold vexxx is a splendid one to behold vexxx is a splendid one to behold vexxx is a splendid one to behold vexxx is a splendid one to behold vexxx is a splendid one to behold

my best shot is my FH (normal, because my BH is not really great) and I also love forehand drive volleys
vexxx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2011, 05:12 AM   #66
country flag RandomShot

RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold

Backhand, i run around my FH to hit it
Mum, dad, we have a trophy!
RandomShot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2011, 07:07 AM   #67
country flag simonsaystennis
Team USA

simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute

Forehand for sure. I have so much confidence in it and just keep going for it no matter what. It won't blow you off the court, but has a good amount of pace and I can direct it pretty well.

Vandeweghe ~ Mattek-Sands ~ King ~ Hampton ~ Riske ~ Glatch ~ Capra ~ Albanese ~ Brengle ~ Craybas ~ Rogers ~ Stephens ~ Boserup ~ Davis ~ Keys ~ Hardebeck ~ Brodsky ~ Gibbs ~ Pegula ~ Min ~ Townsend ~ Duval ~ Vickery ~Kiick
simonsaystennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2011, 09:21 AM   #68
country flag kejm

kejm is a splendid one to behold kejm is a splendid one to behold kejm is a splendid one to behold kejm is a splendid one to behold kejm is a splendid one to behold kejm is a splendid one to behold kejm is a splendid one to behold kejm is a splendid one to behold kejm is a splendid one to behold kejm is a splendid one to behold kejm is a splendid one to behold

FH DTL and BH CC, and I love Slices.
kejm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2011, 12:40 PM   #69
country flag bavaria86

bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute

forehand dtl and my service i think

Sabina Sharipova - Nigina Abduraimova

Vika-Carla-Mariajo-Sabine-Julia-Andrea-Marina-Tamira-Virginie
bavaria86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2011, 08:55 PM   #70
country flag Cinek

Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future

brain

Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter
Also in Tumblr
Cinek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2011, 10:44 PM   #71
country flag IMPOSSIBLE
. . .

IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute

forehand service return (cross-court)..

♠ Check Out > Sofia-Arvidsson.webs.com

♠ Follow > Sofia Arvidsson Twitter Fans
IMPOSSIBLE is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2011, 07:31 PM   #72
country flag SwissMiss19

SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold

Mine is my forehand. Everything else is great and can be used as a weapon but my true weapon will always be the forehand, no matter where it's going. I can put topspin on it and then flatten it out. The other day I did forehands that were at least 94 mph. No kidding...they were amazing!

"You must suck in real life, cause online you are too awesome! " --------

Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee
SwissMiss19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2011, 01:00 PM   #73
country flag Hian

Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future

Forehand I make so many winners
I have to improve my serve of course...
Hian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2011, 05:44 PM   #74
country flag melodynelson

melodynelson has a brilliant future melodynelson has a brilliant future melodynelson has a brilliant future melodynelson has a brilliant future melodynelson has a brilliant future melodynelson has a brilliant future melodynelson has a brilliant future melodynelson has a brilliant future melodynelson has a brilliant future melodynelson has a brilliant future melodynelson has a brilliant future

Forehand is my best shot, I used to hit better inside out but now I prefer down the line or crosscourt, but any kind of forehand is fine by me. I run around many times, but I like the backhand slice. I have a one handed backhand and it has been difficult to develop well, but I am figuring out how to hit topspin now.

I don't know how to handle raw power or pace, though, so no shot of mine works if something is coming at me really fast.
melodynelson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 10:45 PM   #75
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

My FH CC, DTL & inside out. I have no backhand sadly.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner

Last edited by Setsuna. : Mar 23rd, 2012 at 07:31 PM.
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote