Erika Sema Cheering Thread - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 11th, 2011, 10:21 AM   #61
country flag Phil=)

Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future
Re: Erika Sema Cheering Thread

Great Erika . Thats just awesome for her
She's such a good fighter and she's working so hard and it's so nice that it finally pays off
Keep going.
SF: Doubles Sunderland, Kuala Lumpur
Singles: 83// Doubles: 59 (partnering: flareon)
Titles overall(ITF): Singles: 1 (1), Doubles: 12 (5)
Phil=) is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 18th, 2011, 12:43 PM   #62
country flag Phil=)

Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future

(1)Erika Sema (JPN) d. Ayumi Oka (JPN) 61 64

Nice and solid win in R1 of Makinohara for her . Keep going and win the title Erika ( It's on Carpet though )
Old Oct 19th, 2011, 01:09 PM   #63
country flag Phil=)

Second Round:
(1)Erika Sema (JPN) d. (Q)Yuka Mori (JPN) 63 61

Again a very solid result and next round against Ogi should be another clear match.
Keep going Erika
Old Oct 20th, 2011, 02:51 PM   #64
country flag Phil=)

(1)Erika Sema (JPN) d. Chinami Ogi (JPN) 62 61

Another straight and solid win in the QF's of Makinohara . SF against Namigata will be tougher though
Good Luck Erika <3
Old Oct 21st, 2011, 11:43 AM   #65
country flag Phil=)

(1)Erika Sema (JPN) d. (4)Junri Namigata (JPN) 62 63
Really nice win ! She's playing against Pliskova in the finals. I'm confident that she'll beat her too . It's very nice to see that Erika is doing so well, especially now when tons of points are coming off.
Old Oct 21st, 2011, 07:10 PM   #66
country flag Ayumi Oka

Ayumi Oka is just really nice Ayumi Oka is just really nice Ayumi Oka is just really nice Ayumi Oka is just really nice Ayumi Oka is just really nice Ayumi Oka is just really nice Ayumi Oka is just really nice Ayumi Oka is just really nice Ayumi Oka is just really nice Ayumi Oka is just really nice Ayumi Oka is just really nice

Erika will have a great 2012!!!!!
Ayumi Oka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 09:31 AM   #67
country flag Phil=)

(2)Karolina Pliskova (CZE) d. (1)Erika Sema (JPN) 67(5) 62 60
Unfortunately she lost the final against Pliskova. It was on japanese carpet so the loss is understandable .
Never the less it was a solid tourney and she won all the matches she should have won with ease.
She played a lot the last few weeks and it's nice to see her taking a week off next week . Does somebody know what she plans to play next?
Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 05:29 PM   #68
country flag juki

juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute

Actually she isn't taking a week off at all, playing Australian 25ks the next two weeks She said on her blog she is packing to leave already.

I get she has these points to defend from last year, but she really doesn't need to play these. She should still easily be around 130 with these points off. She actually withdrew from Taiwan 100k+H, which she would have been seeded at, to play in Australia. She should have rested a week, then went to Taiwan in good form. Or she could have stayed in Japan for next weeks 25k, then gone to Taiwan. I'm not sure I get going to Australia just to play 25ks.

Oh well, hopefully Erika is energized for Australia, not many challenges in the draw.
juki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 06:03 PM   #69
country flag Phil=)

Quote:
Originally Posted by juki View Post
Actually she isn't taking a week off at all, playing Australian 25ks the next two weeks She said on her blog she is packing to leave already.

I get she has these points to defend from last year, but she really doesn't need to play these. She should still easily be around 130 with these points off. She actually withdrew from Taiwan 100k+H, which she would have been seeded at, to play in Australia. She should have rested a week, then went to Taiwan in good form. Or she could have stayed in Japan for next weeks 25k, then gone to Taiwan. I'm not sure I get going to Australia just to play 25ks.

Oh well, hopefully Erika is energized for Australia, not many challenges in the draw.
I just overlooked the EL of the ITF in Japan next week and was glad that I didn't saw her and now she's playing Australia again?
She should have rested one week to play in Taipei. With winning 1 or 2 matches there she would have defended all of her points. I'm scared that she waistes her time in Australia now because she can only lose points and energy there...
Old Oct 23rd, 2011, 12:16 PM   #70
country flag martin white

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of

great to see Erika in great form still!,im in adelaide south australia,about 1 and half hours to Pt Pirie where Erika will play a 25k,i would goo if a few more of my fave's were playing,no Junri,Natsumi,Chiaki...if i go i will keep u guys updated and try to get a pic with Erika,i saw her play 4,5 years ago she was in qualies i think.......these EL'S are pretty weak Erika should really dominate these events and defend her points and get some easy wins......
Old Oct 23rd, 2011, 12:22 PM   #71
country flag Phil=)

I'm jealous I'd definetly go and watch some tennis .
If you'll go I wish you some nice tennis and a chance to get into talk with Erika
Old Oct 23rd, 2011, 12:33 PM   #72
country flag martin white

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil=) View Post
I'm jealous I'd definetly go and watch some tennis .
If you'll go I wish you some nice tennis and a chance to get into talk with Erika
thanks Phil,i may go!will update if i go and see Erika play! these tournies are allways in the middle of nowhere,we had a 25k in Nurioopta but it was scrapped a few years ago,it was the closet to get too...
Old Oct 23rd, 2011, 12:34 PM   #73
country flag Phil=)

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin white View Post
thanks Phil,i may go!will update if i go and see Erika play! these tournies are allways in the middle of nowhere,we had a 25k in Nurioopta but it was scrapped a few years ago,it was the closet to get too...
At least you have some nice tourneys there . We have some in Gerany too but its nowhere near my home though
Old Oct 26th, 2011, 01:11 PM   #74
country flag Phil=)

(1)Erika Sema (JPN) d. (Q)Tyra Calderwood (AUS) 60 62 No problems at all for Erika in R1 of Port Pirie
R2 against Murray shouldn't be anymore challenging either.
Old Oct 27th, 2011, 02:16 PM   #75
country flag Phil=)

(1)Erika Sema (JPN) def Samantha Murray (GBR) 6-1 7-5 Solid R2 win
Adamczak in QF could be a first test.