Wozniacki with Yonex ?! photos - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 19th, 2010, 06:57 PM   #1
country flag -NAJ-

-NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute
Wozniacki with Yonex ?! photos

New sponsor - Yonex
it's not official but but it is a matter of days
how it will affect her game, results we will see in 2011

Last edited by -NAJ- : Nov 19th, 2010 at 07:08 PM.
-NAJ- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 19th, 2010, 07:05 PM   #2
country flag Oneofakind0490

Oneofakind0490 has a reputation beyond repute Oneofakind0490 has a reputation beyond repute Oneofakind0490 has a reputation beyond repute Oneofakind0490 has a reputation beyond repute Oneofakind0490 has a reputation beyond repute Oneofakind0490 has a reputation beyond repute Oneofakind0490 has a reputation beyond repute Oneofakind0490 has a reputation beyond repute Oneofakind0490 has a reputation beyond repute Oneofakind0490 has a reputation beyond repute Oneofakind0490 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wozniacki with Yonex ?!

I heard during the YEC that she was going to trial new rackets. Maybe she finally found the one that worked for her.

+Serena Williams+Mary Pierce+Christina McHale+
Oneofakind0490 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2010, 07:10 PM   #3
country flag vw.

vw. has a reputation beyond repute vw. has a reputation beyond repute vw. has a reputation beyond repute vw. has a reputation beyond repute vw. has a reputation beyond repute vw. has a reputation beyond repute vw. has a reputation beyond repute vw. has a reputation beyond repute vw. has a reputation beyond repute vw. has a reputation beyond repute vw. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wozniacki with Yonex ?! photos

So she's gonna win RG 2011, but then plummet into a downwards spiral...
vw. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2010, 07:17 PM   #4
country flag -NAJ-

-NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute

they moved thread from GM
she is #1 and belongs in GM
-NAJ- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2010, 07:45 PM   #5
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

Its a new racket... Here with her old one...

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2010, 09:40 PM   #6
country flag stangtennis

stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute

In the above picture you can clearly see it's a Yonex square headed racket Caro was playing with.
It even has Yonex's standard green butt cap with the white yy logo as you can see below:

http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/Yone...NEX-YBCAP.html

... And by butt cap I wasn't talking about this:
stangtennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2010, 09:52 AM   #7
country flag Nena_xxx

Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold

Nice that she is playing with Yonex.
Nena_xxx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2010, 11:03 PM   #8
country flag stangtennis

stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute

Caro is still playing with the same Babolat strings in her new Yonex racket. This is easy to tell because she plays with two different types and colors of stings in each direction. Red main strings and white cross strings, and there aren't that many red strings available. Yonex doesn't make any red strings and they don't make natrual gut strings either, as Caro prefers to use as the cross strings.

Red synthetic Babolat Revenge as main strings: http://www2.babolat.com/#/tennis/en/products/474
White natural gut Babolat VS as cross strings: http://www2.babolat.com/#/tennis/en/products/244

She was also testing out another weapon:

Last edited by stangtennis : Jan 6th, 2011 at 02:38 PM.
Old Jan 1st, 2011, 09:24 AM   #9
country flag stangtennis

Now with Yonex's yy logo on the strings - from Thailand:

And with a a Yonex tennis bag:

Last edited by stangtennis : Jan 1st, 2011 at 09:30 AM.
Old Jan 1st, 2011, 10:15 AM   #10
country flag _mariosergio

_mariosergio is a glorious beacon of light _mariosergio is a glorious beacon of light _mariosergio is a glorious beacon of light _mariosergio is a glorious beacon of light _mariosergio is a glorious beacon of light _mariosergio is a glorious beacon of light _mariosergio is a glorious beacon of light _mariosergio is a glorious beacon of light _mariosergio is a glorious beacon of light _mariosergio is a glorious beacon of light _mariosergio is a glorious beacon of light

Print-screen from today's match against Kim

_mariosergio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 02:17 PM   #11
country flag stangtennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by stangtennis View Post
Caro is still playing with the same Babolat strings in her new Yonex racket. This is easy to tell because she plays with two different types and colors of stings in each direction. Red main strings and white cross strings, and there aren't that many red strings available. Yonex doesn't make any red strings and they don't make natrual gut strings either, as Caro prefers to use as the cross strings.

Red synthetic Babolat Revenge as main strings: http://www2.babolat.com/#/tennis/en/products/474
White natural gut Babolat VS as cross strings: http://www2.babolat.com/#/tennis/en/products/244/
Caro still plays with the usual clear/white cross strings as you can tell from the below pic.
Probably still Babolat VS natrual gut strings, as Yonex doesn't make any natrual gut strings. But it could also be the Yonex TourSuper 850 nylon string, which Yonex claims has the feel of natural gut and is also has almost the same color.
But she has switched the red synthetic Babolat Revenge main strings to some yellow synthetic main strings, most likely the yellow Yonex PolyTour Pro 125 polyester string, the only yellow string from her new sponsor Yonex.

Click for hi-res image

Last edited by stangtennis : Jan 6th, 2011 at 02:37 PM.
Old Jan 8th, 2011, 02:27 AM   #12
country flag ezone

ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all

The Poly Tour Pro is their best string aka Kirilenko and now quite a few Yonex players. Yonex does have a gut string available only to their advisory staff, but they don't make it. Not sure if Wozniacki has a string contract with Yonex since nothing has officially been announced. I was shocked when I heard Kirilenko did since Yonex has never been known for great strings. Last year, people thought her bright yellow string was Wilson. Yonex strings her rackets. Not sure what Wozniacki will do.
ezone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2011, 04:13 AM   #13
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Yonex Tennis

WTA world #1 Caroline Wozniacki joins Team Yonex. Caroline is playing a new Yonex racquet and polyester strings at the upcoming Australian Open later this month. These new models will be officially introduced in the U.S. market on February 22nd. More information regarding these exciting new models and the signing of Caroline Wozniacki will be released via press conference in Melbourne Australia on January 16th.

http://www.facebook.com/yonextennis/...78924368807501

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2011, 08:04 PM   #14
country flag stangtennis

Interestingly she has now swithced main strings from yellow (probably Yonex PolyTour Pro 125) strings back to red string since losing to Cibulkova at Medibank International Sydney.
Pictures below from her training session with Verdasco at AO in Melbourne today, using red main strings again.
She is probably using same strings as last year now, her usual red synthetic Babolat Revenge main strings: http://www2.babolat.com/#/tennis/en/products/474

Quote:
Originally Posted by maria fan View Post
Practise Session at Melbourne Park January 13, 2011 HQ's

Old Jan 17th, 2011, 01:08 PM   #15
country flag ezone

ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all

WTA World No. 1 Player Caroline Wozniacki signs with YONEX

[Topix] …2011/01/17
YONEX is pleased to announce a multi-year sponsorship agreement with WTA Tour World No. 1 Caroline Wozniacki (DEN).

Caroline, who is 20 years old, achieved great results at Junior International level before turning pro in 2005. She started to turn heads on the Women’s Tour and in 2008 she was awarded WTA New Comer of the Year. She is expected to become a leader of the next generation of female tennis stars ending 2010 as the WTA No. 1 ranked player and was named ITF World Champion.

From the beginning Caroline has been very impressed with attitude and application of the YONEX development team to create the racquet that she requested to fit with her winning style of play. The new “VCORE 100S" more than meets those demands. After only 5 minutes of testing the racquet for the first time Caroline was eager to start 2011 with the YONEX racquet as her new weapon on court.

We announced the outline of the contract yesterday with her in Melbourne, Australia. Caroline commented on her eagerness to succeed at the Australian Open with VCORE 100S "After the Doha, which was my last tournament of last year, I had trained back at the practice court and the whole YONEX team were there. I thought that everything about the racquet was perfect at the end and I thought that it was great for me.YONEX really helped me to find solutions for improve my game and also spin with the ball."

We are very proud that the world's top player selected our products. We will support her with all our strength, designing and manufacturing “Made in Japan" tennis racquets to help Caroline dominate world tennis now and in the future.

Caroline Wozniacki
DOB: 11 July 1990 (age 20)
Plays: Right-handed (double-handed backhand)
Height: 1.77m (5 ft 9 1/2 in)
Turned pro: 2005
Highest ranking: No. 1 (January 17 2011)
2010 Results;
Rogers Cup Winner
Toray Pan Pacific Open Winner
China Open Winner
Contract Contents;
Tennis racquet, tennis bag and tennis string
Racquet: VCORE 100S

Caroline's Racquet
VCORE 100S
Head Size: 100 sq.in.
Weight: 300g
Grip Size: G1,2,3,4,5
Length: 27.0in.
Material: H.M. Graphite, X-Fullerene

Caroline's Comment
"VCORE lets you play aggressively because it has so much power, but you still have control to put the ball in the right spot to hit clean winners.
The spin is amazing. The ball just kicks off any surface which allows anyone to play with great confidence."
ezone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote