The JJ Forum Random Muttering Thread - Totally Off Topic! episode 4. - Page 98 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 31st, 2013, 01:05 PM   #1456
country flag Foon_JJ

Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future
Re: The JJ Forum Random Muttering Thread - Totally Off Topic! episode 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilla View Post
Love him always
The one and only!
can't wait for the press con...2 hrs to go!

Uvek uz tebe Jeca!

JJ: 'I'm just who I am, and some people may like it, some people may not. But that's the way it is.'
Foon_JJ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 31st, 2013, 03:58 PM   #1457
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute

"David Beckham will not be paid for his time at PSG. Money will go to a children's charity in Paris. #bbctransfernews."
Cilla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 07:03 AM   #1458
country flag MaBaker
★Serbian Sensation★

MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I'm going on a rant now

Even by our low standards in the art of defending this was a new level last night. I still can't believe what I saw. The defenders should be locked in a room & forced to watch that debacle on a loop. Even I could do better & I am a useless mug as a defender.

Sagna has been terrible since he returned from his latest broken leg. The mistakes he has made in the last 3 months he hasn't made for his entire Arsenal career. Jenkinson was in excellent form, he should not have been dropped for Sagna. I think Sagna wants to leave anyway. He looks uninterested & playing like he's never seen a football in his life.

Szczesny was a joke yesterday. His brains are clearly scrambled. Did you see when he tried to dribble in the box & gave the ball away? Everything was horrible. His kicking (as always), coming for crosses, judgement...all of it horrific. Ironically an interview with him was published this week where he's complaining about how unfair the criticism of the defence is Great timing

Vermaelen is now awful. His drop off is probably the most drastic. To go from a potentially world class defender to useless mug in six months is shocking. Mertesacker also had a beautiful error

The only one who didn't mess up was Gibbs, who of course got injured...again. When Santos came on my heart sank He is overweight & completely unfit. His mistake for the second goal was peak!Santos Also the ball he gave away for Liverpool to nearly score in injury time. Did you see how out of breath & collapsed on the pitch he was at the end of the game? He played less than half & he was in that state
Quote:
Ramsey, though he was partly responsible for both Liverpool goals, actually played reasonably well. He worked hard & at least he is now playing in the correct position & not on the wing

Jack There is only so much that he can do when playing with so many useless mugs. I feel bad for him the most. He really loves the club so much & must really suffer when he sees performances from his teammates like this Santi was anonymous in the first half, but strong performance in the second.

Walcott & Giroud were the main positives of this shambles. Both are in good form & are linking well together. However, their finishing needs to improve. They both missed some easy chances, especially Giroud who had that open goal to put us 3-2 up

I can't understand why week after week their first half performances are so disgusting, lethargic, uninterested, yet the second half is usually always excellent. Why are they not motivated? The team is a mess, but AW already said we won't bring anyone in during the transfer window (today is the final day ). He believes we have enough quality. If he genuinely believes that, then I really think he's delusional. Maybe he's finally lost it & gone senile like his BFF, Fergie
Oh I saw that Szczesny's fail dribble. I truly have no idea how is he playing for Arsenal. One of the worst keepers in the league.. Sagna, Vermaelen and Mertesacker completely don't click together. Zoja, you and I would probably do a better job :notreallybut..: I understand all your frustration. Even United suck this season when it comes to defense, but Arsenal is on completely other level of fail.
Your midfield and attack is pretty decent, though I think that Podolski is kinda useless. So basically, you just need to replace Podolski, your defenders and the goal keeper
MaBaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 01:52 PM   #1459
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaBaker View Post
Oh I saw that Szczesny's fail dribble. I truly have no idea how is he playing for Arsenal. One of the worst keepers in the league.. Sagna, Vermaelen and Mertesacker completely don't click together. Zoja, you and I would probably do a better job :notreallybut..: I understand all your frustration. Even United suck this season when it comes to defense, but Arsenal is on completely other level of fail.
Your midfield and attack is pretty decent, though I think that Podolski is kinda useless. So basically, you just need to replace Podolski, your defenders and the goal keeper
He has the potential to be a really good 'keeper, but still has a long way to go. He has no competition, so he's become lazy. He makes too many crazy decisions still & his ball distribution is so poor. I remember when Arsenal were trashing Southampton 6-0 & my Polish friend had a £10 bet on them to win by that scoreline & Szczesny made a terrible mistake so the final score was 6-1 My friend would've won £160 so you can imagine how angry he was Even as fellow Pole & Arsenal fan he said he can't stand Szczesny & he's a "dickhead" Szczesny was actually still injured in that game, but lied he was okay There was the result.

Our new leftback Monreal is starting the game today. That tells you all you need to know about how terrible Santos is Poldi is inconsistent. Some days he is amazing, others awful. He is always first to be subbed off by AW We play Stoke today Always dread that game
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 05:39 PM   #1460
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

I just found out that the poster 'Scotso' died. I can't believe it. Such a shock. He was one of the first people I got to know on this forum when I started posting here in 2002 (when there was an MTF section here). We became quite good friends on the forum, but I hadn't spoken to him for a few years. Awful
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 05:51 PM   #1461
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I just found out that the poster 'Scotso' died. I can't believe it. Such a shock. He was one of the first people I got to know on this forum when I started posting here in 2002 (when there was an MTF section here). We became quite good friends on the forum, but I hadn't spoken to him for a few years. Awful
I saw it. Just horrible. I never communicated with him, but I remember who it is, I remember his avi. They say he's under 30 and that he just got married. I'm in shock and I never even spoke to him.

Usually MTF and TF posters make those stupid "RIP" threads when someone gets banned, but when I saw it was a sticky thread, I realized it was for real.
Cajka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 06:11 PM   #1462
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
I saw it. Just horrible. I never communicated with him, but I remember who it is, I remember his avi. They say he's under 30 and that he just got married. I'm in shock and I never even spoke to him.

Usually MTF and TF posters make those stupid "RIP" threads when someone gets banned, but when I saw it was a sticky thread, I realized it was for real.
He was very opinionated & got into a lot of arguments on here, but we never fought. He was a big advocate for gay rights. I had no idea he recently got married, but I am glad he found some happiness before he passed. I haven't posted on MTF in some years, but still have my account there & I was looking back at old PMs from him & one of the last reps I had was from '07 saying that he missed talking to me & I should post more often
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 06:30 PM   #1463
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He was very opinionated & got into a lot of arguments on here, but we never fought. He was a big advocate for gay rights. I had no idea he recently got married, but I am glad he found some happiness before he passed. I haven't posted on MTF in some years, but still have my account there & I was looking back at old PMs from him & one of the last reps I had was from '07 saying that he missed talking to me & I should post more often
I have no idea how it feels to know someone from Internet board for more than 10 years, although you never meet those ppl in real life, they are almost like true friends. It must hurt to hear something like this.
Cajka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 06:57 PM   #1464
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Quote:
I have no idea how it feels to know someone from Internet board for more than 10 years, although you never meet those ppl in real life, they are almost like true friends. It must hurt to hear something like this.
Yes, it's a strange feeling. We used to talk on MSN & spoke on the phone once. Just very sad.
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 08:06 PM   #1465
country flag MaBaker
★Serbian Sensation★

MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He has the potential to be a really good 'keeper, but still has a long way to go. He has no competition, so he's become lazy. He makes too many crazy decisions still & his ball distribution is so poor. I remember when Arsenal were trashing Southampton 6-0 & my Polish friend had a £10 bet on them to win by that scoreline & Szczesny made a terrible mistake so the final score was 6-1 My friend would've won £160 so you can imagine how angry he was Even as fellow Pole & Arsenal fan he said he can't stand Szczesny & he's a "dickhead" Szczesny was actually still injured in that game, but lied he was okay There was the result.

Our new leftback Monreal is starting the game today. That tells you all you need to know about how terrible Santos is Poldi is inconsistent. Some days he is amazing, others awful. He is always first to be subbed off by AW We play Stoke today Always dread that game
Potential to be a really good keeper? Really? I thought you were a serious girl

Anyway, be happy that you at least don't have Stewart Downing
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 02:57 PM   #1466
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Quote:

Quote:

Santos on the brink of being sold back to a Brazillian team today

Old Feb 15th, 2013, 12:31 AM   #1467
country flag Cajka

Quote:

Off topic, how did you get Premium account? I'm not planning to get a Premium account or anything, but I always thought you had to pay for it by paypal and it doesn't exist in Serbia yet.
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 07:39 PM   #1468
country flag MaBaker
★Serbian Sensation★

Quote:
Off topic, how did you get Premium account? I'm not planning to get a Premium account or anything, but I always thought you had to pay for it by paypal and it doesn't exist in Serbia yet.
lol.

I had someone else pay for me with paypal and then they just sent a notice to the admin that it's for my account.
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 02:50 PM   #1469
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Gervinho's first game back in the team since the ACN & he missed an open goal just before half-time. Peak!Gervinho It's like he never left.

Peak!Arsenal. Out of the cup to Blackburn at home after wasting 253555 chances & 864357 corners The really outdid themselves this time. Blackburn scored with their one chance in the whole game Another season gone with no trophy I hope they will go to bed tonight with the sweet boos of the fans ringing in their ears "Wenger Out" top trending on twitter.

Bayern Munich are quaking in their boots for Tuesday

Last edited by Cilla : Feb 16th, 2013 at 04:19 PM.
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 01:05 AM   #1470
country flag Cajka

Quote:
lol.

I had someone else pay for me with paypal and then they just sent a notice to the admin that it's for my account.
Thanks. I thought for a moment that there was some way to buy things online here. I need to buy some books, I need them for my phd thesis and I'm pretty hopeless. Mladja promised us that that we'll get paypal, tho. Maybe he'll keep his promise this time.