The JJ Forum Random Muttering Thread - Totally Off Topic! episode 4. - Page 82 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 22nd, 2012, 02:33 PM   #1216
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The JJ Forum Random Muttering Thread - Totally Off Topic! episode 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaBaker View Post
lol, true. I have a feeling he'll leave Bayern during the break now, I don't know how would supporters react if he stays after missing 2 of the most important penalties in the season.

You were unlucky to face Barca, I'm sure that Arsenal will win CL sooner or later

What do you think of England squad for Euros? I always cheer for them when it comes to national teams and in many ways it's like cheering for Jelena. Did you give up?
I hate the summer season with all the ridiculous transfer rumours I hope Arsenal will do more business. Happy with the signing of Poldolski Also, he was my main footballing crush through World Cup '06

I cried like a mad-woman when Sol Campbell scored in the final. Really ugly crying. I was over-emotional after Lehmann was sent off after 11 minutes Ironically, it was a dive from Eboue but I didn't even care Note: Chelsea supporters to Germany = 30,000, Arsenal supporters to Paris = 100,000

If we had progressed to the QFs this season, we would've played Barca again I have a real hatred for them now. The behaviour during matches & how the referees just give them everything

The squad is horrible I like about 1% of the team I will always support my national team, but I have given up on them winning anything. They've wasted too many opportunities over the years, especially with the so-called "golden generation" I only expect them to progress through the group stages, but nothing else. The lists of disappointments & chokes are too long. Like OldLena, England have made me old & tired

Last edited by Cilla : May 22nd, 2012 at 02:40 PM.
Cilla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 22nd, 2012, 05:25 PM   #1217
country flag Bismarck.

Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute

England's match against Algeria in the World Cup is the sole reason I'll never cheer for them again. It was like watching the Kuznetsova-Chakvetadze match, only on a football pitch. Considering the squad we had there was no excuse for that turdfest.

Where's Brena? Did she finally give up on life after seeing the Brussels draw?
Bismarck. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2012, 05:56 PM   #1218
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Матвей. View Post
England's match against Algeria in the World Cup is the sole reason I'll never cheer for them again. It was like watching the Kuznetsova-Chakvetadze match, only on a football pitch. Considering the squad we had there was no excuse for that turdfest.
That was a true horror. They needed to win that game to fight for top spot & they played like shit

This mistake set the tone for their entire tournament. They never recovered

Quote:
Old May 23rd, 2012, 10:57 AM   #1219
country flag MaBaker
★Serbian Sensation★

MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilla View Post
I hate the summer season with all the ridiculous transfer rumours I hope Arsenal will do more business. Happy with the signing of Poldolski Also, he was my main footballing crush through World Cup '06

I cried like a mad-woman when Sol Campbell scored in the final. Really ugly crying. I was over-emotional after Lehmann was sent off after 11 minutes Ironically, it was a dive from Eboue but I didn't even care Note: Chelsea supporters to Germany = 30,000, Arsenal supporters to Paris = 100,000

If we had progressed to the QFs this season, we would've played Barca again I have a real hatred for them now. The behaviour during matches & how the referees just give them everything

The squad is horrible I like about 1% of the team I will always support my national team, but I have given up on them winning anything. They've wasted too many opportunities over the years, especially with the so-called "golden generation" I only expect them to progress through the group stages, but nothing else. The lists of disappointments & chokes are too long. Like OldLena, England have made me old & tired
I liked Podolski back then too, but I'm not sure how he will be at Arsenal. I hope he'll do good anyway.
Sending off Lehmann really ruined the final for me since I knew that Arsenal won't win then, but I was surprised at how good they responded. Oh, you have to be fair to Chelsea fans, a lot of them became City fans this season

I really dislike Barca too. It's hilarious when people say it's because of the jealousy, but basically it's only because of the stuff you said.

Yeah, I disliked the squad as soon as I saw it, but now I don't know who would I change, except Downing and Carroll (even though he started to play better recently). Maybe they'll do something now, considering that no one expects of them to do anything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Матвей. View Post

lol, true.

I'm starting to worry about Zoja, she's nowhere to be found. Though she told me she has a lot of work translating some book, so maybe that's why she's out completely.
MaBaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2012, 12:42 AM   #1220
country flag ce

ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute

Omg, i just searched some old threads, and i was amazed how many people who posted here in 2007 when i joined left the forum suddenly

For example, does anyone know what happened with Predrag ? He was such a nice poster and stopped posting suddenly...
ce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2012, 12:11 PM   #1221
country flag Bismarck.

Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute

JUSTICE4ALL is back.
Bismarck. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2012, 07:42 AM   #1222
country flag Brena

Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute

Can someone acquainted with baseball rules tell me what exactly means ''to pitch an inning''? Details aside, does it mean you score a point for your team?

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

''Who cares? Hahahahahaha!''
Brena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 06:44 PM   #1223
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Anci must have been really sticking pins into her voodoo doll of Adam Scott What a horrific choke
Old Jul 23rd, 2012, 12:14 AM   #1224
country flag Barker

Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold

hey guys,
to get away the dark thoughts about jj this (hot) days, i have a musical refreshment for you coming all the way from sweden. and guess what's their name?
jj

great combo of narco-trip-pop-balearic-rap (!) trust me , it works fantastic
here's one track from their gorgeous debut album jj no2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cheY...eature=related

Last edited by Barker : Jul 23rd, 2012 at 12:15 AM. Reason: admins can insert the video in the post, not sure how to do it ;)
Barker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2012, 01:56 PM   #1225
country flag Brena

Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute

The new Olympic high jump champion competing while drunk in 2008:

I just died...
BTW, he lost his shirt in the middle of the OI final and had to jump in a giant, baggy warm-up shirt until a team-mate borrowed him his own.

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

Old Aug 8th, 2012, 03:28 PM   #1226
LoLex
What did she say? - She said: "I will kill you" :o

LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute

LoLex is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2012, 04:44 PM   #1227
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

I couldn't stop laughing when he lost his shirt last night, seriously? Jumped like a boss, though Our bronze medallist (Grabbarz) is quite cute
Old Aug 8th, 2012, 05:01 PM   #1228
country flag Brena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilla View Post

I couldn't stop laughing when he lost his shirt last night, seriously? Jumped like a boss, though
The man is hilarious. I didn't even realise what was happening when he suddenly changed into that big, baggy shirt. I thought it would catch the bar and topple it. I also don't get how he can jump with all that hair blocking his eyes, how does he even see where the bar is?

Quote:
Our bronze medallist (Grabbarz) is quite cute
High jumpers often are.

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

Old Aug 8th, 2012, 05:15 PM   #1229
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Quote:
Originally Posted by angus podgorny View Post
The man is hilarious. I didn't even realise what was happening when he suddenly changed into that big, baggy shirt. I thought it would catch the bar and topple it. I also don't get how he can jump with all that hair blocking his eyes, how does he even see where the bar is?
Yes, I couldn't believe he left his hair like that

Robert Harting (Discus) celebration was hilar Apparently, he lost his accreditation & slept at a train station

Quote:
High jumpers often are.
So many hot athletes in these Olympics that we won't see again for another 4 years

Last edited by Cilla : Aug 8th, 2012 at 06:33 PM.
Old Aug 9th, 2012, 12:28 AM   #1230
country flag Mynarco
Thank You For The Music

Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute

Mladjan is peaking for his country at the Olympics, why couldn't JJ do the same
Singles (CHR#17) - Copenhagen 10 ; Beijing 11 ; Pattaya 12
Doubles (CHR#10) - Cincinnati 09 (w/Drake1980) ; Auckland+Copenhagen 10 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 11 (w/Richie's) ; Stuttgart+Baku 12 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 13 (w/Richie's) ; Monterrey 14 (w/Adrian.) USO 14 (w/Frederik)

Mynarco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote