The JJ Forum Random Muttering Thread - Totally Off Topic! episode 4. - Page 65 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 19th, 2011, 11:22 PM   #961
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The JJ Forum Random Muttering Thread - Totally Off Topic! episode 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilla View Post

I think Steffi may be the only mentally sane player I've supported I'm only really a "fan" of a few players. On the WTA, it's Kim & JJ. Both Kim 2.0 is a lot better mentally than Kim 1.0, but still and as for JJ, no comment. On the men's side I used to be a huge fan of Hewitt then after that Murray & Nadal. Nothing needs to be said about Andy and Rafa has turned into headcase vs Novak

I've never been a huge fan of Yelena, but I am jealous of her butt Best in athletics Blanka amuses me, as she comes across a bit bitchy, but I like her antics
I used to like Steffi too. I liked Monica also. But, it's been long, long time ago. I was still a kid when those two were goats. I love Blanka's bitchy attitude. I love nice girls, bitches, it's really not important to me. I'm probably weird.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 20th, 2011, 07:50 PM   #962
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
I used to like Steffi too. I liked Monica also. But, it's been long, long time ago. I was still a kid when those two were goats. I love Blanka's bitchy attitude. I love nice girls, bitches, it's really not important to me. I'm probably weird.
Yeah, me too. I was never too keen on Monica. I didn't like it when she beat Steffi I don't mind either whether they are nice or bitchy. If I like their game, I'll support them. I always like to support people with personality, if that means they are headcases as well, then so be it
Cilla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 11:18 PM   #963
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilla View Post
Yeah, me too. I was never too keen on Monica. I didn't like it when she beat Steffi I don't mind either whether they are nice or bitchy. If I like their game, I'll support them. I always like to support people with personality, if that means they are headcases as well, then so be it
Yeah, there are so many things that can make you a fan. For example, I like JJ for being spontaneous and honest, I like Flavia 'cause she's crazy bitch... I love Anči 'cause she's naive and completely childish... But I dislike people like Caro... Not only as a tennis fan, I dislike that kind of people in real life. JJ loves attention, but she's very funny and it makes her very likeable... while Caro's attention seeking makes me wanna vomit. I also dislike Kim's personality, she looks so fake... and not very bright ... but her tennis is great, so I can't dislike her like I dislike Caro. And there are players like Peng, Peer, Sam, Hercog, Marino, Kanepi... I dislike them for no reason... There's nothing wrong with them, I'm simply weird.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Old Sep 21st, 2011, 05:11 AM   #964
country flag RFS

RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute

Had a real low on Friday when the contract Project Manager escalated me to the account manager and my manager for having a dentist's appointment planned and asking if I could shift a half hour meeting by a day. Totally unreasonable rant from her after she takes time for herself.
Made me realise that I want out of this industry and at the very least want to work for myself and do contracts.

Then I submitted my first piece to the sports desk linked to the journalism school thinking they would review it and tell me what I need to think about as a proper sports journo (as opposed to my self indulgent ramblings as a blogger).
To my utter surprise is got published!!!

http://www.sharethematch.com/news/254

Pick Strategy is ALL: JJ is merely the weapon of choice...

JM: [pause, followed by a guilty look] Ah yeah. That's possible.

Rozzie's Tennis Blogs are now contained in The Chalkdust Chronicles - Click HERE
RFS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2011, 06:52 PM   #965
country flag Snex

Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFS View Post
Had a real low on Friday when the contract Project Manager escalated me to the account manager and my manager for having a dentist's appointment planned and asking if I could shift a half hour meeting by a day. Totally unreasonable rant from her after she takes time for herself.
Made me realise that I want out of this industry and at the very least want to work for myself and do contracts.

Then I submitted my first piece to the sports desk linked to the journalism school thinking they would review it and tell me what I need to think about as a proper sports journo (as opposed to my self indulgent ramblings as a blogger).
To my utter surprise is got published!!!

http://www.sharethematch.com/news/254
Well done, Ros.
Snex is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 03:56 PM   #966
country flag ~Kiera~
The dragon that spits fire

~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.photoshoptroll.com/

I think this is my favourite:

http://www.photoshoptroll.com/mirror...#disqus_thread

Q. It went through the net.
JELENA JANKOVIC: Through the net? Under the net?
~Kiera~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 11:05 AM   #967
country flag MaBaker
★Serbian Sensation★

MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Kiera~ View Post
lol, brilliant.
MaBaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 12:51 PM   #968
country flag Brena

Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute

If you guys got a test with the following sentence:
Every participant of the Olympics ____ (train) for months or even years.
what would you put? has been training or trains or even has trained? There's no context, just this sole sentence.

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

''Who cares? Hahahahahaha!''
Brena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 02:19 PM   #969
country flag Cajka

present perfect continuous sounds like the best answer.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 05:09 PM   #970
country flag Brena

Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
present perfect continuous sounds like the best answer.
Ha! To me as well. I hope the author of the test thinks the same.
Thanks, Caj!

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

''Who cares? Hahahahahaha!''
Brena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 05:27 PM   #971
country flag JJ's biatch

JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute

Present perfect progressive is the best solution in my opinion
Krunic
Kostic
Akgul
King
JJ's biatch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 05:27 PM   #972
country flag Cajka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena View Post
Ha! To me as well. I hope the author of the test thinks the same.
Thanks, Caj!
That's my opinion. But you should to ask Srbija probably.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 06:07 AM   #973
country flag JJ's biatch

JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute

She shoulds.
Krunic
Kostic
Akgul
King
JJ's biatch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2011, 05:32 PM   #974
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute

I need a divorce from Arsenal They are as useless as Oldlena
Cilla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2011, 07:09 PM   #975
country flag Snex

Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute

Serbian volleyball girls, European champs 2011!

Snex is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote