The JJ Forum Random Muttering Thread - Totally Off Topic! episode 4. - Page 113 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 9th, 2014, 10:00 AM   #1681
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The JJ Forum Random Muttering Thread - Totally Off Topic! episode 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaBaker View Post
Not a fan of Brazil, but this was kinda sad how humiliating it was. But you know, still lol.

Hopefully Netherlands vs. Germany final.
Yes, even I (who wanted blood ) was a bit embarrassed about how pathetic they were & the effort level. The hysterical fans wailing especially the small children

Even England wouldn't collapse like this, and that says it all

Imagine after all of this, Germany lose the final Haven't they got an awful record against the Netherlands?

Oh, and it had to be Ozil that missed the easy open goal
Cilla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 9th, 2014, 12:05 PM   #1682
country flag Brena

Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not a fan of Brazil, but this was kinda sad how humiliating it was. But you know, still lol.

Hopefully Netherlands vs. Germany final.
No, please. Argentina sucks though, so they'd better think of some way to outcheat the Dutch and make the final. I normally like Dutch teams but this one makes me puke.
As for Brazil... well, they had it coming, I mean, they played like a football club from Serbian league this whole championships. But the pictures of their devastated fans are so heartbreaking.

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

''Who cares? Hahahahahaha!''
Brena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2014, 12:17 PM   #1683
country flag MaBaker
★Serbian Sensation★

MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilla View Post
Yes, even I (who wanted blood ) was a bit embarrassed about how pathetic they were & the effort level. The hysterical fans wailing especially the small children

Even England wouldn't collapse like this, and that says it all

Imagine after all of this, Germany lose the final Haven't they got an awful record against the Netherlands?

Oh, and it had to be Ozil that missed the easy open goal
Well, I think that England has a better defense, so Germany would've scored no more than 5 probably
I can't believe that Luiz was sold for 50m That's some seriously brilliant business by Jose.
I don't want Germany to win, I'm cheering for Netherlands. But I don't think that Germany has a poor record against them. As I saw, 4 wins Germany, 2 Netherlands and 2 draws. I'm just hoping that LVG will outsmart them all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena View Post
No, please. Argentina sucks though, so they'd better think of some way to outcheat the Dutch and make the final. I normally like Dutch teams but this one makes me puke.
As for Brazil... well, they had it coming, I mean, they played like a football club from Serbian league this whole championships. But the pictures of their devastated fans are so heartbreaking.
What, why? How can you not like a team with RVP and LVG??? :fangirling:
MaBaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2014, 01:23 PM   #1684
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
All of this. This Dutch team are so hateable. Disgusting.

Quote:
Well, I think that England has a better defense, so Germany would've scored no more than 5 probably

Quote:
I can't believe that Luiz was sold for 50m That's some seriously brilliant business by Jose.
Yes, I'm sure he is very smug now.

Quote:
I'm just hoping that LVG will outsmart them all.
No.

Quote:
What, why? How can you not like a team with RVP and LVG??? :fangirling:
:vomit:
Old Jul 9th, 2014, 01:52 PM   #1685
country flag Brena

Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

What, why?
Because they're as good at playing dirty as they are at playing football. But mostly because they shouldn't even be in the semis. Their ''win'' over Mexico has to be the most shameful ''win'' in this championships rife with all kinds of shameful.
And because I'm generally bitter about the First World dominating in sports. It's like this idiotic Bouchard hype just because she's from a FW country (i.e. a bigger market with richer people making her more lucrative for sponsors). Why isn't any media shoving Halep down our throats? She's equally young, relatively pretty and has better and more consistent results than Bouchard? Because she's from Romania where you can't flog much stuff to people due to the majority being relatively poor, whereas casual tennis fans from FW countries find it easier to identify with/like someone with a similar background. That's also why Federer, as annoying as he is, will always be more popular than Nadal or Djokovic. (And that's why I'll always love Murray best because he doesn't give a flying fig about being likeable and flogging stuff despite his FW potential ) And that's why Sharapova is so ambivalent about who she is (a Russian or an American).
It's million degrees here and my brain is melting so I have no idea what I'm ranting about, but I still think Mexico, Costa Rica or Algeria, teams I really liked, didn't stand a chance of getting further than they did despite deserving to.
Ok, now I'll go and organise a revolution.

Quote:
How can you not like a team with RVP and LVG??? :fangirling:
Ma, you've changed!

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

Last edited by Brena : Jul 9th, 2014 at 02:15 PM.
Old Jul 9th, 2014, 03:51 PM   #1686
country flag MaBaker
★Serbian Sensation★

MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilla View Post
All of this. This Dutch team are so hateable. Disgusting.

No.

:vomit:
When they win them all, I will be here. Gloating.

Quote:
Because they're as good at playing dirty as they are at playing football. But mostly because they shouldn't even be in the semis. Their ''win'' over Mexico has to be the most shameful ''win'' in this championships rife with all kinds of shameful.
I don't know what you're talking about
Quote:
And because I'm generally bitter about the First World dominating in sports. It's like this idiotic Bouchard hype just because she's from a FW country (i.e. a bigger market with richer people making her more lucrative for sponsors). Why isn't any media shoving Halep down our throats? She's equally young, relatively pretty and has better and more consistent results than Bouchard? Because she's from Romania where you can't flog much stuff to people due to the majority being relatively poor, whereas casual tennis fans from FW countries find it easier to identify with/like someone with a similar background.
Thank God for that. There is nothing amazing about Halep's game, everything she does is just too solid and that's it. She's what Wozniacki 2.0 could've been if she didn't waste time on that childish leprechaun. Halep is all nice and stuff but she is completely boring. She doesn't sell tickets. Bouchard on the other hand is either liked a lot or disliked a lot. Her game is similar to Halep's, but she's bratty, bitchy and blond, so she will always draw more attention.
Quote:
That's also why Federer, as annoying as he is, will always be more popular than Nadal or Djokovic. (And that's why I'll always love Murray best because he doesn't give a flying fig about being likeable and flogging stuff despite his FW potential ) And that's why Sharapova is so ambivalent about who she is (a Russian or an American).
Of course Federer will always be liked more than Nadal or Djokovic and that's not because of where he's from. No one ever played such amazing tennis like Fed during his prime. I don't like him, but he was really outstanding for years. His style of play will always be prefered than Rafa's or Novak's or Murray's. If I didn't like Rafa so much, I would've totally hated watching him play. Mugray and No11!e are so unlikable it's awful.
Quote:
It's million degrees here and my brain is melting so I have no idea what I'm ranting about, but I still think Mexico, Costa Rica or Algeria, teams I really liked, didn't stand a chance of getting further than they did despite deserving to.
Ok, now I'll go and organise a revolution.
Hang in there, Z
Quote:
Ma, you've changed!
lol, marš stoko :mimi:
MaBaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2014, 10:58 PM   #1687
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

They should just skip to penalties
Old Jul 9th, 2014, 11:49 PM   #1688
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Thank god. BAI HOLLAND

Why would you put Ron Vlaar to take a penalty first?

Argentina through the whole tournament Please take out the trash, Germany. If they lose to this Argentina side... It would be like Serena losing to Stosur at USO.

Last edited by Cilla : Jul 9th, 2014 at 11:59 PM.
Old Jul 10th, 2014, 04:27 PM   #1689
country flag Shia

Shia has a brilliant future Shia has a brilliant future Shia has a brilliant future Shia has a brilliant future Shia has a brilliant future Shia has a brilliant future Shia has a brilliant future Shia has a brilliant future Shia has a brilliant future Shia has a brilliant future Shia has a brilliant future

Shia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2014, 04:05 PM   #1690
country flag Brena

^ broj 10 x milion

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

Old Jul 11th, 2014, 04:25 PM   #1691
country flag Potato

Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute

what does #10 say?
Potato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2014, 05:31 PM   #1692
country flag Shia

Shia has a brilliant future Shia has a brilliant future Shia has a brilliant future Shia has a brilliant future Shia has a brilliant future Shia has a brilliant future Shia has a brilliant future Shia has a brilliant future Shia has a brilliant future Shia has a brilliant future Shia has a brilliant future

Ana Ivanovic will learn something from this wedding
Shia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2014, 08:11 PM   #1693
country flag Brena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potato View Post
what does #10 say?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shia View Post
Ana Ivanovic will learn something from this wedding
It refers to her post match interviews in which, after every loss, every single time, she says ''But I've learnt a lot from this match''...

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

Old Jul 11th, 2014, 08:25 PM   #1694
country flag Potato

Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute

oh noes
Potato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2014, 09:18 PM   #1695
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Brazil

David Luiz Mess £50 million

Last edited by Cilla : Jul 12th, 2014 at 09:26 PM.