The JJ Forum Random Muttering Thread - Totally Off Topic! episode 4. - Page 111 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 30th, 2014, 12:34 AM   #1651
country flag Potato

Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The JJ Forum Random Muttering Thread - Totally Off Topic! episode 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlonsoFx View Post
I'm so heartbroken! Speechless!

Sports has been unfair to me

between JJ and Chile
Forgive me because I'm American and know nothing about football. But how is the tiebreaker calculated since Chile and Brazil tied?

Sorry btw
Potato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 30th, 2014, 12:38 AM   #1652
country flag Bismarck.

Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potato View Post
Forgive me because I'm American and know nothing about football. But how is the tiebreaker calculated since Chile and Brazil tied?

Sorry btw
You play out 30 minutes of extra time, and no goal was scored in that period in this match, so it then went to penalties (if a team leads after the extra time period, then they win). Brazil won the penalty shootout.

I would've loved to see Chile win.
Bismarck. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2014, 12:39 AM   #1653
country flag Potato

Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bismarck. View Post
You play out 30 minutes of extra time, and no goal was scored in that period in this match, so it then went to penalties (if a team leads after the extra time period, then they win). Brazil won the penalty shootout.

I would've loved to see Chile win.
Ah. By only one point! I heard they were playing really well and were a crowd favorite (ofc not against Brazil ).
Potato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2014, 12:56 AM   #1654
country flag AlonsoFx

AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future

Yeah, the last penalty which Chile missed was absolutely heartbreaking
We had managed to even the series after Hulk failed

I'm glad we gave them a run for their money. I don't think they are going to win the WC anyways...

This WC has been a lesson of humbleness to these big teams like ARG, BRA, SPA who live just because of some big stars but forgot how to be a TEAM.
- #1 Jelena Jankovic -
AlonsoFx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2014, 05:48 PM   #1655
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlonsoFx View Post
Yeah, the last penalty which Chile missed was absolutely heartbreaking
Jeez....

http://deadsp.in/t7aX4VV
Cilla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2014, 06:11 PM   #1656
country flag Shia

Shia has a brilliant future Shia has a brilliant future Shia has a brilliant future Shia has a brilliant future Shia has a brilliant future Shia has a brilliant future Shia has a brilliant future Shia has a brilliant future Shia has a brilliant future Shia has a brilliant future Shia has a brilliant future

Lol, this is great

Shia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2014, 07:30 PM   #1657
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute

Disgusting how ARG keep winning these games

Swiss hit the post
Old Jul 4th, 2014, 09:16 PM   #1658
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

France/Germany game was such a letdown What a weak way for France to be eliminated.

Columbia Awful defending

Please Germany take out the trash in the semi final. It's a joke Brazil have got this far

Last edited by Cilla : Jul 4th, 2014 at 11:03 PM.
Old Jul 5th, 2014, 01:03 AM   #1659
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Neymar out of the WC with a broken back
Old Jul 5th, 2014, 01:31 AM   #1660
country flag Kampi

Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilla View Post
Neymar out of the WC with a broken back
Yeah, what a bloody shame and this colombian player and the aweful umpire are mainly too blame for this. Truly outrageous and all my best wishes to Neymar.

"We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in Australia, in France, in Great Britain and in the United States, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence (mental) and growing strength (physical) in the air (serve and volley), we shall defend our lovely Island (Jelena), whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches (clay-courts), we shall fight on the landing grounds (hard-courts), we shall fight in the fields (grass-courts) and in the streets (WTAworld), we shall fight in the hills(reaching the top) we shall and we will never surrender.“ GO JJ.........AMEN
Kampi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2014, 12:37 PM   #1661
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kampi View Post
Yeah, what a bloody shame and this colombian player and the aweful umpire are mainly too blame for this. Truly outrageous and all my best wishes to Neymar.
I don't think that player was even booked was he? The ref is a big part to blame. The second half was a mess. I'm not sure why Brazil decided to change their tactics but all they wanted to do was defend & foul the Columbians. Then the Columbians started fouling as well, the ref didn't use his cards & lost control of the game. Neymar likes to dive but he was fouled consistently by the Columbians. Rodriguez was treated even worse.

It's a shame Columbia played their worst game of the WC in the QF. They seemed like they didn't believe they could win from the start.
Old Jul 5th, 2014, 10:31 PM   #1662
country flag AlonsoFx

AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future AlonsoFx has a brilliant future

I want Costa Rica to win... I want this trophy to stay in Latinamerica (sorry Europe but our time has come)

all the other teams are looking so boring like they don't care. It's a shame for those who lost in early stages and gave it all (yeah, i'm talking about my CHILE )
- #1 Jelena Jankovic -
AlonsoFx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2014, 10:44 PM   #1663
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Waste of time. Spending hours watching those matches and those idiots are not even able to score more than one goal

Greece should have won this shit. At least they don't pretend that they play good football.
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2014, 11:00 PM   #1664
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Brasil is winning whole shit vs Argentina in the final or whole place will be lit on fire

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2014, 11:37 PM   #1665
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

The drama

Vamos Costa Rica