The Valeria Savinykh Cheering Thread! - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 9th, 2011, 08:16 PM   #46
country flag chavet

chavet is a glorious beacon of light chavet is a glorious beacon of light chavet is a glorious beacon of light chavet is a glorious beacon of light chavet is a glorious beacon of light chavet is a glorious beacon of light chavet is a glorious beacon of light chavet is a glorious beacon of light chavet is a glorious beacon of light chavet is a glorious beacon of light chavet is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The Valeria Savinykh Cheering Thread!

Guys, does anyone know where Valeria will be playing next ?
chavet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 9th, 2011, 08:49 PM   #47
country flag Rix643
member of NSSA

Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute

Contrexeville, a 50k ITF in France, after that (hopefully) Petange, a 100k in Luxembourg.

Bibiane Weijers Official Facebook Fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/bibischoofs
Rix643 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2011, 08:55 PM   #48
country flag chavet

chavet is a glorious beacon of light chavet is a glorious beacon of light chavet is a glorious beacon of light chavet is a glorious beacon of light chavet is a glorious beacon of light chavet is a glorious beacon of light chavet is a glorious beacon of light chavet is a glorious beacon of light chavet is a glorious beacon of light chavet is a glorious beacon of light chavet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rix643 View Post
Contrexeville, a 50k ITF in France, after that (hopefully) Petange, a 100k in Luxembourg.
Thank you , I'm becoming a big fan of this great player and would like to follow her but it's difficult to find info on her ...thanks again
Old Jul 10th, 2011, 01:12 PM   #49
country flag onlyme

onlyme is just really nice onlyme is just really nice onlyme is just really nice onlyme is just really nice onlyme is just really nice onlyme is just really nice onlyme is just really nice onlyme is just really nice onlyme is just really nice onlyme is just really nice onlyme is just really nice

She's starting to come into her own - gives a good sign for late bloomers who train well!
onlyme is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 08:22 PM   #50
country flag chavet

I can't seem to find Valeria on the Contrexeville web-site, is she playing there ?
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 08:43 PM   #51
country flag Rix643
member of NSSA

Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute

See: http://www.open88.org/joueuses.php

Look under S, second from the top.....

Old Jul 11th, 2011, 08:46 PM   #52
country flag Rix643
member of NSSA

BTW, she withdrew from Petange on the 8th, after the deadline (a Late Withdrawal Maindraw; she'll be penalized for that). She probs knew I was coming...

Old Jul 11th, 2011, 08:49 PM   #53
country flag chavet

Quote:
See: http://www.open88.org/joueuses.php

Look under S, second from the top.....
I just saw on "Le Programme" and she didn't feature, but most be playing tomorrow I guess, are you a fan as well ?
Hopefully she will be in Top 100 soon, I tried to contact her on Facebook but she hasn't added me yet..
Thanks again for your kind help
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 08:50 PM   #54
country flag chavet

Quote:
BTW, she withdrew from Petange on the 8th, after the deadline (a Late Withdrawal Maindraw; she'll be penalized for that). She probs knew I was coming...
Shame for you both
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 08:59 PM   #55
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Hello chavet, could you post the pics you took from Lera in Bastad? I'd love to see them!
I wonder why she withdrew from Petange though. I'm glad she plays doubles btw, so many girls skip it but I think it's really some good action training, esp for serve and net game. I'm sure it'll pay off someday.

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Bencic Vekic Kovinic Diyas Smitkova Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Sasnovich Kremen Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Losing Streak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2011, 06:51 PM   #56
country flag chavet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvonaryovshka View Post
Hello chavet, could you post the pics you took from Lera in Bastad? I'd love to see them!
I wonder why she withdrew from Petange though. I'm glad she plays doubles btw, so many girls skip it but I think it's really some good action training, esp for serve and net game. I'm sure it'll pay off someday.
Hello, I have tried but I can't seem to upload the images, it keep staying error
Old Jul 12th, 2011, 06:56 PM   #57
country flag chavet

Good win for the lovely girl vs Kostova, she should be in with a real chance to win the tournement in France..
Old Jul 12th, 2011, 07:19 PM   #58
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Which upload site did you use? Maybe you should try and upload them on http://imgur.com, it's really easy.

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Bencic Vekic Kovinic Diyas Smitkova Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Sasnovich Kremen Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Losing Streak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2011, 08:46 PM   #59
country flag chavet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvonaryovshka View Post
Which upload site did you use? Maybe you should try and upload them on http://imgur.com, it's really easy.
Yes, that's easy , have uploaded 4 pics, many more to come...search for chavet, please let me know when you've seen them and i will upload more
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 07:02 PM   #60
country flag Rix643
member of NSSA

Valeria lost 6-4, 1-6, 3-6 from Nina Zander (WTA-460) and with Feuerstein from Ivakhenko/Kozlova 7-6(3) 6-3.
Besides Petange (starting 18th) she withdrew from Astana and Olomouc, the tournaments she entered for the week after Petange.

Something tells me there is something not right.......