The Valeria Savinykh Cheering Thread! - Page 36 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 6th, 2012, 08:14 PM   #526
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of
Re: The Valeria Savinykh Cheering Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rix643 View Post
Mainly outserved (for instance, Friedsam scored 4 aces in her first service game in the second set). But Val didn't really have an answer to Friedsam's game.
I also missed her figting spirit, as if she knew from the beginning it was a lost match...
Really hated it to see her like that..
That does not sound like her indeed for the fighting spirit. Hopefully it was a bad day at the office and next week will be better in France.

Savinykh - Kirilenko - Sharapova - Buchina - Diatchenko - Kleybanova - Panova - Solovieva
Good luck to all russian and dutch players
Phenomareva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 14th, 2012, 07:34 AM   #527
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of

Lera is in the main draw for Limoges 50K, she faces 7th seed Karin Knapp first round. Not easy, but could be worse. Hope you do well here Lera, still some 100 points to defend this year. Hope you find your fighting spririt here again. Good luck

Savinykh - Kirilenko - Sharapova - Buchina - Diatchenko - Kleybanova - Panova - Solovieva
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 05:31 AM   #528
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Lera is on a 4-match losing streak.

Lost to Karin in Limoges, 4 & 2.

Upset by Mallory Burdette at the 100K Poitiers, 3 & 2.
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 07:50 AM   #529
country flag Phenomareva

Looks like Lera has lost it a bit at the moment . She will play Nantes next week where she has QF points to defend, but in her currect form it looks like a huge task.

Old Oct 30th, 2012, 12:57 PM   #530
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like she finished her match, but can't get a score cause it wasn't on centre court. Hope she won, she's always done well at this tournie, it could pump her back a wee bit.

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Sasnovich Kremen Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Smitkova Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Losing Streak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2012, 01:09 PM   #531
country flag Phenomareva

Well Faith, it seems Nantes brings out the best in Val after all, she won 6-1, 6-3 . Meelis posted the score on the tournament thread. So finally the streak is broken, hope she can continue like this, 2nd round against Ormaechea, good luck, Lera.

BTW, good to see you again here, Faith

Old Oct 30th, 2012, 01:28 PM   #532

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome. Hope it gives her mental energy & confidence!

Yes, I'm back , and I'm gonna try to stay for good I've been on a bit of a tennis break for the last months (I guess no Bepa around quite accounts for this)

Last year there was this Russian photographer who covered the tournament, he seemed to be in love with Lera cause last year he shot like 250 pictures of her; and he's still in da place this year! So we may come up with lotsa pics. I'll check them out and post them tonight.

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Sasnovich Kremen Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Smitkova Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Old Oct 30th, 2012, 01:46 PM   #533
country flag Phenomareva

Same here too, although I have been around here occasionally, hope it will be much better and busier in 2013.

Yeah, great if there will be pics again like last year, those were awesome indeed

Old Oct 30th, 2012, 10:54 PM   #534

I'm knackered, I'm looking for the pics tomorrow xx

Old Oct 30th, 2012, 10:55 PM   #535
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faithnareva View Post

Yes, I'm back , and I'm gonna try to stay for good I've been on a bit of a tennis break for the last months (I guess no Bepa around quite accounts for this)
Nice to see you back, although I understand the lack of activity due to your fav player being absent!

Quote:
Last year there was this Russian photographer who covered the tournament, he seemed to be in love with Lera cause last year he shot like 250 pictures of her
You sure that wasn't Rix?

Anyway, Lera now has a 5-0 h2h against Renata

Glad Lera was able to break her losing streak. Hope she continues to win. She leads Paula, 1-0.
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2012, 01:12 PM   #536

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis Fool View Post
You sure that wasn't Rix?
Haha no, he seems to be Russian, he has a Russian name anyways, Sergey something

Old Oct 31st, 2012, 05:01 PM   #537

She lost 3-6 3-6 to Ormaechea. That was quite to be expected even if I had a little hope. Ormaechea had just beaten Muguruza in the previous round.

Lera may simply be exhausted, it's been quite a draining season for her, at a new stage. Dunno if she has other tournaments planned after this one. She should just stop for the year, rest and train.

Old Oct 31st, 2012, 07:39 PM   #538

I was wrong, his name is not Sergey, he is Andrey Sakharov.

Last edited by Losing Streak : Oct 31st, 2012 at 10:10 PM.
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 01:00 AM   #539
country flag reinel

reinel is just really nice reinel is just really nice reinel is just really nice reinel is just really nice reinel is just really nice reinel is just really nice reinel is just really nice reinel is just really nice reinel is just really nice reinel is just really nice reinel is just really nice
The Valeria Savinykh Cheering Thread!

Haciendo un balance en este 2012, Valeria inicio el año muy bien pero no logro mantener la regularidad durante todo el año, Feliz Navidad y prospero 2013 lleno de muchos partidos ganados.

Te esperamos el otro año por colombia
reinel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 08:57 PM   #540

She's #5 in MD entry list for 50K Ankara in 2 weeks.