The Valeria Savinykh Cheering Thread! - Page 33 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 24th, 2012, 07:43 PM   #481
country flag Rix643
member of NSSA

Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Valeria Savinykh Cheering Thread!

Baby Bepa...

Bibiane Weijers Official Facebook Fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/bibischoofs
Rix643 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 24th, 2012, 07:44 PM   #482
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by quenelle View Post
ok I found one:

, woooow! Amazing picture, she looks great in that dress. If it was a premiere to a top movie and her being the main actress, I would believe it was true. I am sure the followers to this tread will rise shortly .

Thanks for the pic, quenelle

Savinykh - Kirilenko - Sharapova - Buchina - Diatchenko - Kleybanova - Panova - Solovieva
Good luck to all russian and dutch players
Phenomareva is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2012, 07:46 PM   #483
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rix643 View Post
Baby Bepa...
Yes, indeed

Savinykh - Kirilenko - Sharapova - Buchina - Diatchenko - Kleybanova - Panova - Solovieva
Old Jun 24th, 2012, 08:16 PM   #484
country flag Rix643
member of NSSA

Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute

Another one, from the same site/photographer (a happy man IMHO)

Old Jun 29th, 2012, 08:10 PM   #485
country flag Pvt. Kovalenko

Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of

Lera and M.Lucic lost to A.Groenefeld(GER) / P.Martic(CRO) 6 - 7 (1 - 7) / 6 - 3 / 1 - 6

Svetlana Kuznetsova / Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Maria Kirilenko / Valeria Savinykh

Sorana Cirstea / Petra Kvitova

Anastasia Myskina / Maria Sharapova / Elena Dementieva
Pvt. Kovalenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 07:46 PM   #486
country flag Phenomareva

Played first round at Biella 100K, again unlucky with the draw, she had to play 3rd seed Tatishvili and lost in 3 sets .

Old Jul 4th, 2012, 01:18 AM   #487
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2012, 12:31 AM   #488
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully will win at least one round in Palermo:

(8)Barbora Zahlavova Strycova (CZE) v Silvia Soler-Espinosa (ESP)
Julia Cohen (USA) v Vera Dushevina (RUS)
Q/LL v Valeria Savinykh (RUS)
Akgul Amanmuradova (UZB) v (3)Julia Goerges (GER)
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Old Jul 8th, 2012, 03:39 AM   #489
country flag Rix643
member of NSSA

Yeah, Akgul can be too tough a nut to crack...

Old Jul 10th, 2012, 11:36 PM   #490
country flag Rix643
member of NSSA

Lost to 32yo qualifier Katalin Marosi(WTA-458), 4&3

Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 12:34 PM   #491
country flag Juanes
facebook.com/RCTabak

Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute

with Romana Caroline Tabak in Bratislava yesterday
credit: https://www.facebook.com/RCTabak

Juanes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2012, 04:39 PM   #492
country flag Phenomareva

Lera is in Olomouc indeed and is seeded 7th. However she was not lucky with the draw again and has to play the talented Monica Puig of Puerto Rico. But the draw is full of many good players anyway. When I compare this draw to the MM Baku one, I would have hoped she would have been there, I think she might have done well there, but you never know. Le't's see how she does here. Good luck, Lera

Last edited by Phenomareva : Jul 24th, 2012 at 07:11 AM.
Old Jul 24th, 2012, 12:34 PM   #493
country flag Phenomareva

Lera lost in a tight 3rd setter again 6-4. 5-7, 4-6 . Needs to win some MD matches again soon. Next stop is next week 50K in Trnava.

Old Jul 24th, 2012, 07:30 PM   #494
Tennis Fool

Currently on a three match losing streak. Retreating to the lower ITFs is a good idea.
Putintseva #1 player

Old Aug 2nd, 2012, 06:52 PM   #495
country flag Phenomareva

Finally some results again . She is in the QF's of the 50K in Trnava, after 2 though 3 set wins. Plays Kostova for a place in SF.

Last edited by Phenomareva : Aug 3rd, 2012 at 11:17 AM.