The Valeria Savinykh Cheering Thread! - Page 28 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 07:27 AM   #406
country flag gemsdiamond

gemsdiamond is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The Valeria Savinykh Cheering Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faithnareva View Post
No need to be aggressive.
You should rather feel grateful that Rix took some time to type you some decent answers and explanations.
Oh really, strange how two different people understand things! Patronising, I think and I haven't changed the way that I use the quote option?
I copied some pictures- posted in the Public domain -and after stating that I wanted to use these for a dedication page, he removed them all! I politely have been asking which tournaments correspond with certain pictures and he has just been making silly comments about etiquette and how to use the quote option!
I repeat: I haven't changed the way that I have replied and he has understood my messages very well! I suggest, that when the day arises when I require help to function from this person, I will go back to first school!
gemsdiamond is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 07:30 AM   #407
country flag gemsdiamond

gemsdiamond is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pvt. Kovalenko View Post
Host the image in imgur.com or another image hoster. Then, get the link the site return, and post it in here.

Some Foruns create limitations for new accounts. This is one of them.
Many thanks and I will try to use this feature.Regards.
gemsdiamond is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 08:26 AM   #408
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemsdiamond View Post
Oh really, strange how two different people understand things! Patronising, I think and I haven't changed the way that I use the quote option?
I copied some pictures- posted in the Public domain -and after stating that I wanted to use these for a dedication page, he removed them all! I politely have been asking which tournaments correspond with certain pictures and he has just been making silly comments about etiquette and how to use the quote option!
I repeat: I haven't changed the way that I have replied and he has understood my messages very well! I suggest, that when the day arises when I require help to function from this person, I will go back to first school!

Yeah, you sent 26 messages in a row without quoting the pictures asking from what tournament they were, and when most users on another subforum would have reported you for flooding, he nicely explained you that you have to quote the picture you're referring to for us to understand what you're talking about, and how to.

And you've obviously changed the way you're answering here cause now the quoting function appears in your replies.

You asked him if you could use his pictures, he told you that he didn't want and you have to respect this, they're HIS pictures. And not because he shared them here they're no longer his property.

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Sasnovich Kremen Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Smitkova Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 12:09 PM   #409

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Back on track. Doubles Savynka (too bad there's no bunny smiley )

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Sasnovich Kremen Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Smitkova Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 06:51 PM   #410
country flag Caro & Aggie

Caro & Aggie is just really nice Caro & Aggie is just really nice Caro & Aggie is just really nice Caro & Aggie is just really nice Caro & Aggie is just really nice Caro & Aggie is just really nice Caro & Aggie is just really nice Caro & Aggie is just really nice Caro & Aggie is just really nice Caro & Aggie is just really nice Caro & Aggie is just really nice

Huge Fan Of Savinykh Can't wait till she make Her Big Break Through Too me She Can Be a Top 20/30 Player
Caro & Aggie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2012, 07:02 AM   #411
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of

Lera has now pulled out of Estoril as well. She must have some kind of injury as she pulled out now of 2 events in a row. Was hoping she was just skipping a week because the schedule was pretty full around May, but this is a bit worrying. Hope nothing serious if she indeed would be injured. Next for her would be 100K in Cagnes sur Mer.

Savinykh - Kirilenko - Sharapova - Buchina - Diatchenko - Kleybanova - Panova - Solovieva
Good luck to all russian and dutch players
Phenomareva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2012, 09:11 AM   #412

Poor Lera Hope she's OK

Old May 4th, 2012, 05:57 PM   #413
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Lera is the #3 in CSM qualies. Plays Vesna first. Should have no problems in this section:

(3)Valeria Savinykh (RUS) v Vesna Dolonts (RUS)
Marina Melnikova (RUS) v (wc)Darija Jurak (CRO)
Margalita Chakhnashvili (GEO) v Anna Floris (ITA)
(5)Mihaela Buzarnescu (ROU) v Sarah Gronert (GER)
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2012, 08:36 PM   #414

Davay davay

Old May 5th, 2012, 11:39 AM   #415

Lera lost to Dolonts 0-6 2-6 Hope she's not injured

Old May 5th, 2012, 01:52 PM   #416
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Ouch, bad loss, and second loss to Vesna. Maybe it's a bad matchup for her
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2012, 01:55 PM   #417

The worrying thing is that Vesna is in awful form and barely won a match this year.

Old May 5th, 2012, 02:13 PM   #418
country flag Rix643
member of NSSA

Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute

^
Sho got to the semis in Tessenderlo..

But I've seen her play there and I thought Val could easily beat her.. Really sad..

Bibiane Weijers Official Facebook Fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/bibischoofs
Rix643 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2012, 10:09 PM   #419
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of

Ouch!

Savinykh - Kirilenko - Sharapova - Buchina - Diatchenko - Kleybanova - Panova - Solovieva
Old May 8th, 2012, 12:45 PM   #420
country flag Phenomareva

A little comfort to Lera's loss is that Vesna seems to be in destruction mode atm. She won now 4 matches in a row and is already in second round, her worst set so far is winning 6-3. So probably Lera met her at the wrong time, when she was in a good form.
Next for Lera is St Gaudens 50K, where she last year reached the semi's. She is in MD, so no qualies required. Hope she can have a good run before going to RG qualies.