The Valeria Savinykh Cheering Thread! - Page 26 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 15th, 2012, 10:02 AM   #376
country flag chavet

chavet is a glorious beacon of light chavet is a glorious beacon of light chavet is a glorious beacon of light chavet is a glorious beacon of light chavet is a glorious beacon of light chavet is a glorious beacon of light chavet is a glorious beacon of light chavet is a glorious beacon of light chavet is a glorious beacon of light chavet is a glorious beacon of light chavet is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The Valeria Savinykh Cheering Thread!

I wouldn't mind, but its seem that I will not able to help as it says something like "a photo is not valid" ..sorry
chavet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 15th, 2012, 10:05 AM   #377
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chavet View Post
I wouldn't mind, but its seem that I will not able to help as it says something like "a photo is not valid" ..sorry
Did you upload it on an image uploader? You can upload it on Imgur for instance, it's very easy. Then you just have to click on the "image" button when you type your answer and copy/paste the url of your picture.
Old Apr 15th, 2012, 10:13 AM   #378
country flag chavet

chavet is a glorious beacon of light chavet is a glorious beacon of light chavet is a glorious beacon of light chavet is a glorious beacon of light chavet is a glorious beacon of light chavet is a glorious beacon of light chavet is a glorious beacon of light chavet is a glorious beacon of light chavet is a glorious beacon of light chavet is a glorious beacon of light chavet is a glorious beacon of light

http://i.imgur.com/iwW5G.jpg
Old Apr 15th, 2012, 10:14 AM   #379
country flag chavet

should work...
Old Apr 15th, 2012, 11:42 AM   #380

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah lucky lad
Old Apr 15th, 2012, 01:19 PM   #381
country flag Rix643
member of NSSA

Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the pic and the info. Maybe I'll come to Bastad as well.

Since I helped you before with posting from Imgur, maybe you're interested in a small lesson in posting?

First of all, in the next there'll be some tags. I added a '+' in them to make them show, instaed of actually making them work. If you want to use these tags, you should delete the + .
To show a picture directly on this board, use [+img] and [+/img] instaed of [+url] and [+/url]:
[+img]http://i.imgur.com/iwW5G.jpg[+/img]

This would show the large picture instead, making the post barely readable.
Luckily, Imgur provides three sizes of thumbnails, small, medium and large. To see these, just add s, m or l after the filename so:
[+img]http://i.imgur.com/iwW5Gs.jpg[+/img] small
[+img]http://i.imgur.com/iwW5Gm.jpg[+/img] medium
[+img]http://i.imgur.com/iwW5Gl.jpg[+/img] large

You can make these thumbnails clickable by putting the [+url] tags around them, putting the original size filename inside the tags:
[+url=http://i.imgur.com/iwW5G.jpg][+img]http://i.imgur.com/iwW5Gs.jpg[+/img][+/url]
[+url=http://i.imgur.com/iwW5G.jpg][+img]http://i.imgur.com/iwW5Gm.jpg[+/img][+/url]
[+url=http://i.imgur.com/iwW5G.jpg][+img]http://i.imgur.com/iwW5Gl.jpg[+/img][+/url]

What you get is ('quote' this message to see the actual code):

Of course, now we are going to expect many pictures of Val in Bastad...

Bibiane Schoofs Official Facebook Fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/bibischoofs
Rix643 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2012, 10:18 PM   #382
country flag gemsdiamond

gemsdiamond is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, Could you tell me if this was taken from the match, at the Wimbledon qualifiers, against Mona Barthel? I have another picture of Valeria wearing red shorts and believe this to be also taken from a Wimbledon qualifier. Hope you can help, thanks.
gemsdiamond is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2012, 10:27 PM   #383
country flag Rix643
member of NSSA

Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemsdiamond View Post
Hi, Could you tell me if this was taken from the match, at the Wimbledon qualifiers, against Mona Barthel? I have another picture of Valeria wearing red shorts and believe this to be also taken from a Wimbledon qualifier. Hope you can help, thanks.
What, what, what?????

Still haven't figured out how the quote-button works?

Old Apr 16th, 2012, 10:51 AM   #384

Old Apr 16th, 2012, 10:23 PM   #385

#128 this week.

Good luck for clay season baby zaychik!
Old Apr 16th, 2012, 11:40 PM   #386
country flag Rix643
member of NSSA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faithnareva View Post
#128 this week.

That's my nickname for her!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rix643 View Post
Мой зайчик
Ever since she said she looked like a bunny on this picture:

Old Apr 17th, 2012, 12:14 AM   #387
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
#128 this week.
That's because her 100K Johannesburg title points came off. Nothing she could do about that.

Quote:
That's my nickname for her!!!!

Even her bad pics are cute.
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2012, 07:21 AM   #388
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva is a splendid one to behold Phenomareva is a splendid one to behold Phenomareva is a splendid one to behold Phenomareva is a splendid one to behold Phenomareva is a splendid one to behold Phenomareva is a splendid one to behold Phenomareva is a splendid one to behold Phenomareva is a splendid one to behold Phenomareva is a splendid one to behold Phenomareva is a splendid one to behold Phenomareva is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

What's up, doc!. Really, even here she is looking great

Savinykh - Kirilenko - Sharapova - Buchina - Diatchenko - Kleybanova - Panova - Solovieva
Good luck to all russian and dutch players
Phenomareva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2012, 03:23 PM   #389
country flag gemsdiamond

gemsdiamond is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Super!
Managed to get the first game after trailing 0-40!!!

Come on Val!!!!!

Hi, Could you tell me if this was taken from the match, at the Wimbledon
qualifiers, against Mona Barthel? I have another picture of Valeria wearing red
shorts and believe this to be also taken from a Wimbledon qualifier. Hope you
can help, thanks.
---End Quote---
What, what, what?????

Apologies, work commitments delayed my response! Glad that you were able to read my message, but being inadequate to know what I meant is a tragedy for you!
Anyhow, no harm done and many thanks for all of those great pictures; I will continue to copy, for my own satisfaction!
gemsdiamond is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2012, 03:43 PM   #390
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva is a splendid one to behold Phenomareva is a splendid one to behold Phenomareva is a splendid one to behold Phenomareva is a splendid one to behold Phenomareva is a splendid one to behold Phenomareva is a splendid one to behold Phenomareva is a splendid one to behold Phenomareva is a splendid one to behold Phenomareva is a splendid one to behold Phenomareva is a splendid one to behold Phenomareva is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
#128 this week.

Are you in Belarus now, Faithnareva?

Savinykh - Kirilenko - Sharapova - Buchina - Diatchenko - Kleybanova - Panova - Solovieva
Good luck to all russian and dutch players
Phenomareva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote