Madagascar Tennis - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 6th, 2011, 08:55 AM   #121
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Madagascar Tennis

still far out of qualies, now no. 45 on the alternates list...

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 7th, 2011, 08:44 AM   #122

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

today no. 28 on alternates list, but she didn't receive a wildcard, so she will probably not be in qualies

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Oct 14th, 2011, 10:27 AM   #123

some news from nantenaina for everybody whos interested. just got a message from her. it seems she changed to another club and is in paris right now. don't know if she is based there now or if its just a trip. but she said she's fine, playing better and better and of course she still intends to play on the tour! great news. so gl again now nante!

btw, she's no. 14 on the alternates list at the 50k in limoges next week. hope she gets in this time, but could be difficult!

Old Oct 15th, 2011, 09:51 AM   #124

she's not in the quali draw. hope she continues through the winter with some small tournaments and get sranking points this time! gl nantenaina!

Old Oct 20th, 2011, 09:37 PM   #125

nantenaina no. 37 on the alternateslist at the 100k in poitiers. guess she won'T get in again.... go nante!!

Old Oct 26th, 2011, 08:29 AM   #126
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Tennis - Open de Suez
Irina Ramialison en quarts de finale
http://www.lexpressmada.com/tennis-o...de-finale.html
Quote:
Outre Zarah Razafimahatratra, 39e mondiale chez les juniors et 824e chez les seniors, Irina Ramialison est actuellement la joueuse malgache suivre sur le circuit professionnel fminin.
I thought she was French
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2011, 01:58 PM   #127

oh, i didn't know that, too. so another one to cheer for btw, she lost at the 100k in poitiers in R1 against alexandra panova....

Old Oct 29th, 2011, 10:19 PM   #128
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

After being away for months, Nante finally is back
Nantes Q1
(8)Jessica Ginier (FRA) d. Nantenaina Ramalalaharivololona (MAD) 63 26 62
Good fight against a seeded player (Ginier is WTA no 443)
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2011, 10:33 PM   #129

yay, finally back. good fight, hope she can improve like she said. she still didn't answer my message, so i'm still not sure if she moved to paris and practices there, but i think so. anyway, gl nante!

Old Oct 29th, 2011, 10:46 PM   #130

50k+H Nantes:

QR1: RAMIALISON, Irina (FRA) def SCHAEFER, Anne (GER) (4) 62 62
QR2: RAMIALISON, Irina (FRA) vs GAUVAIN, Sybille (FRA)

gl irina!

Old Oct 31st, 2011, 10:26 AM   #131

QR2: Irina RAMIALISON (FRA) defeated Sybille GAUVAIN (FRA) 6-2 2-0 Retired
QR3: Irina RAMIALISON (FRA) Vs Michaela HONCOVA (SVK) (6)

gl irina!

Old Nov 1st, 2011, 08:53 AM   #132

QR3: Michaela HONCOVA (SVK) (6) defeated Irina RAMIALISON (FRA) 6-4 6-1

Old Nov 1st, 2011, 10:49 PM   #133

nantenaina now no.7 on the alternates list at the 10k in Equerdreville starting november 14th. yesterday she was no. 92 or something, so it seems her chances are good that she can enter qualies this time. come on nante, gl!

Old Nov 4th, 2011, 10:38 PM   #134

nantenaina getting close to qualies, now no.4 on the alternates list....hope she gets in. gl nante!

Old Nov 7th, 2011, 09:57 PM   #135

nantenaina so close to qualies, now no.1 on the alternates list.....hope so hard that she gets in.....