Madagascar Tennis - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 30th, 2011, 08:55 AM   #91
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Madagascar Tennis

G2 International Junior Championships of Botswana 2011

R1: Zarah RAZAFIMAHATRATRA (MAD) (1) def Maria SAKKARI (GRE) 62 60
R2: Zarah RAZAFIMAHATRATRA (MAD) (1) Vs Chaimae ROUDAMI (MAR)

R1: ANDRIAMANANARIVO (MAD)/RAZAFIMAHATRATRA (MAD) Vs BOUKEZZI (ALG)/MAHBOUBI (ALG)

congrats zarah for the 1r victory, gl in round 2 and gl in doubles!

and another promising junior player from madagascar is playing there, too: Hariniony ANDRIAMANANARIVO

R1: Hariniony ANDRIAMANANARIVO (MAD) def Marina ALBERT (EGY) (8) 64 63
R2: Hariniony ANDRIAMANANARIVO (MAD) Vs Fatyha BERJANE (MAR)

gl to you, too!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 30th, 2011, 07:11 PM   #92

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

R2: Zarah RAZAFIMAHATRATRA (MAD) (1) def Chaimae ROUDAMI (MAR) 62 60
QF: Zarah RAZAFIMAHATRATRA (MAD) (1) Vs Ilze HATTINGH (RSA)

R2: Fatyha BERJANE (MAR) defeated Hariniony ANDRIAMANANARIVO (MAD) 60 61

gl zarah, and hariniony, at least she won a match, better luck next time!

doubles:

R1: ANDRIAMANANARIVO (MAD)/RAZAFIMAHATRATRA (MAD) def BOUKEZZI (ALG)/MAHBOUBI (ALG) 61 63
QF: ABBES (TUN)/DAGGOU (TUN) Vs ANDRIAMANANARIVO (MAD)/RAZAFIMAHATRATRA (MAD)

gl in doubles, too, girls!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Apr 2nd, 2011, 06:29 PM   #93

QF: Zarah RAZAFIMAHATRATRA (MAD) (1) def Ilze HATTINGH (RSA) 61 60
SF: Zarah RAZAFIMAHATRATRA (MAD) (1) def Natasha FOUROUCLAS (RSA) (3) 63 63
F: Zarah RAZAFIMAHATRATRA (MAD) (1) def Nour ABBES (TUN) (2) 62 62

yeah, zarah, what a great week! she seems to back in form! gl in the next tournaments!

Old Apr 3rd, 2011, 07:50 PM   #94

34th African Closed Junior Championships 2011

R1: Zarah RAZAFIMAHATRATRA (MAD) (1) vs bye
R2: Zarah RAZAFIMAHATRATRA (MAD) (1) vs Tumisang MADISA (BOT) or Vimbai Patience UGARO (ZIM)

Hariniony is also playing here:

R1: Hariniony ANDRIAMANANARIVO (MAD) vs Pauline CHAWAFAMBIRA (ZIM)

they'll probably be playing doubles together again, but the draw hasn't been made, yet!

so gl to you two!

Old Apr 5th, 2011, 06:54 AM   #95

doubles:

R1: CHANGAWA (KEN)/DAWDA (KEN) Vs ANDRIAMANANARIVO (MAD)/RAZAFIMAHATRATRA (MAD)

Old Apr 5th, 2011, 08:19 PM   #96

R2: Zarah RAZAFIMAHATRATRA (MAD) (1) def Vimbai Patience UGARO (ZIM) 60 61
QF: Zarah RAZAFIMAHATRATRA (MAD) (1) Vs Fatyha BERJANE (MAR)

doubles:
R1: ANDRIAMANANARIVO (MAD)/RAZAFIMAHATRATRA (MAD) def CHANGAWA (KEN)/DAWDA (KEN) 61 63
QF: ANDRIAMANANARIVO (MAD)/RAZAFIMAHATRATRA (MAD) Vs GHOSH (MRI)/N'TCHA (BEN) (4)

congrats zarah, gl in both QF's

R1: Pauline CHAWAFAMBIRA (ZIM) def Hariniony ANDRIAMANANARIVO (MAD) 64 64

better luck next time!

Old Apr 6th, 2011, 05:54 PM   #97

QF: Zarah RAZAFIMAHATRATRA (MAD) (1) def Fatyha BERJANE (MAR) 76(6) 61
SF: Zarah RAZAFIMAHATRATRA (MAD) (1) Vs Mai EL KAMASH (EGY) (4)

doubles:

QF: GHOSH (MRI)/N'TCHA (BEN) (4) def ANDRIAMANANARIVO (MAD)/RAZAFIMAHATRATRA (MAD) 76(6) 76(2)

gl in the SF, zarah!

Old Apr 8th, 2011, 08:28 AM   #98

it's said in a newspaper article that zarah won her semifinal in three sets! so gl to her in the final!

Old Apr 9th, 2011, 12:26 PM   #99

zarah defended her title from last year with a 2 set victory over nour abbes.

congrats zarah, such good results in the last weeks. she's been playing quite good. here are her results from this year after getting a sponsor and getting back on the tour:

1. Tournament: R1
2. Tournament: Final
3. Tournament: Winner
4. Tournament: Winner

keep it up zarah, gl in the next tournaments!

Old Apr 9th, 2011, 12:37 PM   #100
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

Zarah should have totally entered into the $100K in Johannesburg. The qualifying draw is really weak and there are easy points up for grabs. Pity...
Old Apr 10th, 2011, 10:22 AM   #101

zarah received a MDWC for the 100k +H in johannesburg:

R1: Zarah RAZAFIMAHATRATRA (MAD) (WC) vs Lynn KIRO (RSA) (WC)

gl zarah, get some md wins! it's a really good draw!

Old Apr 12th, 2011, 12:55 PM   #102
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

Zarah won! She gets 20 points and a WTA ranking
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 02:12 PM   #103

R1: (wc)Zarah Razafimahatratra (MAD) d. (wc)Lynn Kiro (RSA) 64 62

yay, what a great win for her! come zarah, now get some more md victories!

Old Apr 13th, 2011, 08:12 PM   #104

R2: Corinna DENTONI (ITA) (7) def Zarah RAZAFIMAHATRATRA (MAD) 63 60

at least she won her first match at the itf level and gets 20 ranking points and some money for it! hope she can continue with her good form. she will travel to europe for three month. hope she can win a lot more matches! gl zarah!

here's an interview with zarah: http://www.lexpressmada.com/zarah-ra...c-l-etat-.html

talking about:
1. it's good to defend her title of the african junior championship and that it helped her confidence and that it's important for her to be confident because she plans to play some tournaments at the itf level in the next weeks.
2.that the match against Fatyha Berjane was the toughest for her last week.
3. that she's leaving for europe now to play there for 3 month like she did last year. she'll be playing in italy, france, germany, belgium and england. she'll play roland garros and she wants to try and play senior tournaments, too. it's sure that she'll play the junior FO and UO, but with wimbledon and AO nothing is sure. her main goal is to pass at least the first round at the two grand slams she'll be playing.
4. money is still a problem. she's thankful for the money she got from the state but it's just enough for her to play about 4 tournaments (with all costs). she says her biggest wish is to get a scholarship from the state or to get contract or something with the state so she can progress as much as possible in the three years to come! that would be the way she can keep on being the ambassador for madagassian tennis in the world!

so gl to you in the next weeks, zarah! get some victories and ranking points on the itf senior tour and most important, the money to travel around the world! all the best to you!

Old Apr 14th, 2011, 01:32 AM   #105
country flag Territory

^You do realise that Zarah will get a WTA ranking next week of about 800?