Madagascar Tennis - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 13th, 2011, 04:51 PM   #61
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Madagascar Tennis

QR2: Nantenaina RAMALALAHARIVOLOLONA def. Sara NETO 61 60! wow, what a score! come on nantenaina, two more matches to go! keep winning!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 15th, 2011, 07:50 AM   #62

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

QR3: Nantenaina RAMALALAHARIVOLOLONA vs Jessica REN

gl nantenaina, qualify this time!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Feb 17th, 2011, 02:36 PM   #63

they still didn't play the quali matches because it was raining all week. i think they'll try to play two rounds per day so they're still able to finish the tournament, but if it keeps on raining, it seems likely that they have to cancel the tournament. anyway, gl nantenaina, it'll be even harder to win if you have to play two matches per day, but give your best!

Old Feb 18th, 2011, 07:53 AM   #64

QR3: Nantenaina RAMALALAHARIVOLOLONA (MAD) def. Jessica REN (GBR) (13) 62 63

congrats nantenaina, despte the bad weather conditions! now one more match to go for a md spot! come on, get it this time!

and gl in doubles with florence again:

R1: KERKHOVE (NED)/VAN DER SAR (NED) (3) vs HARING (FRA)/RAMALALAHARIVOLOLONA (MAD)

Old Feb 20th, 2011, 09:47 AM   #65

nanatenaina lost the last quali round again! but she's still in the doubles draw, but they haven't played the first round yte, so i'm not sure if they'll play the doubles, because it was raining nearly all week and the weeather forecasts predicted rain for today. and they even have to finish the singles draw! but anyway, gl nantenaina if you play doubles. and etter luck next week in portimao, qualify this time and finally get your first md win! come on, you can do it!

Portimao
QR1: Nantenaina RAMALALAHARIVOLOLONA vs Paula GUTIERREZ PEREZ

Old Feb 20th, 2011, 06:52 PM   #66

ok, so they don't play doubles in albufeira anymore, nantenaina and her doubles partner florence both played their 1R quali match in portimao today:

QR1: Nantenaina RAMALALAHARIVOLOLONA def. Paula GUTIERREZ PEREZ 62 64.

congrats nantenaina, gl in R2!

QR2: Nantenaina RAMALALAHARIVOLOLONA vs Nuria PARRIZAS-DIAZ

Old Feb 21st, 2011, 06:02 PM   #67

QR2: Nantenaina RAMALALAHARIVOLOLONA (MAD) def. Nuria PARRIZAS-DIAZ (ESP) (7) 62 76(3)

congrats. come on, one more match to go!

QR3: Nantenaina RAMALALAHARIVOLOLONA (MAD) vs Matilda HAMLIN (SWE)

seems beatable. come om, get to the MD

Old Feb 22nd, 2011, 04:37 AM   #68

nantenaina playing QR3 and later today also her 1R doubles match: BENDLOVA (CZE)/KIGHT (GBR) vs HARING (FRA)/RAMALALAHARIVOLOLONA (MAD)

gl for both matches, nantenaina!

Old Feb 22nd, 2011, 07:51 PM   #69

QR3: Nantenaina RAMALALAHARIVOLOLONA (MAD) def. Matilda HAMLIN (SWE) 4-6 7-6(3) 7-5

congrats, what a fight, nantenaina! now gl against Arabela FERNANDEZ-RABENER (ESP) (6) in round 1. come on nante, finally get your first md win!

and congrats for the first round win in the doubles draw, even if it was a walkover.....

R1: HARING (FRA)/RAMALALAHARIVOLOLONA (MAD) def. BENDLOVA (CZE)/KIGHT (GBR) Walkover

Old Feb 23rd, 2011, 11:01 AM   #70
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Nantenaina!
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2011, 05:50 PM   #71

she played her 1R singles match today, but still no results available, but hoping for a victory of course! due to her 1R doubles victory she'll move up from 999 to around 912! gl and keep winning!

Old Feb 23rd, 2011, 07:01 PM   #72
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

R1
(6)Arabela Fernandez-Rabener (ESP) d. (Q) Nantenaina Ramalalaharivololona (MAD) 64 62
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2011, 07:16 AM   #73

damn, another 1R loss! she seems to be unlucky in her first rounds in the md. better luck next time! now get the upset in doubles, girls!

QF: HARING (FRA)/RAMALALAHARIVOLOLONA (MAD) vs FERNANDEZ-RABENER (ESP)/KRYVORUCHKO (UKR) (2)

Old Feb 24th, 2011, 08:07 AM   #74

nantenaina is no.9 on the alternates list in lyon next week. it's a 32 players quali draw, only 26 players on the quali list yet. hope some more players withdraw in the next days so nantenaina gets in the quali draw and plays the tournament! hope she keeps trying and doesn't stop, but i could understand if she's disappointed. she won so many quali matches throughout the last month, but never the deciding 1R match....here're her results from last year until today....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg part 1.jpg (49.6 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg part 2.jpg (49.9 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg part 3.jpg (23.4 KB, 1 views)

Old Feb 24th, 2011, 08:27 PM   #75

QF: FERNANDEZ-RABENER (ESP)/KRYVORUCHKO (UKR) (2) def. HARING (FRA)/RAMALALAHARIVOLOLONA (MAD) Walkover

don't know what's wrong, hope its nothing serious. maybe they withdrew because nantenaina has to go to lyon, she's still on the entry list there.....