Madagascar Tennis - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 8th, 2010, 02:23 PM   #31
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Madagascar Tennis

hey, no. checked last week, but she didn't have a ranking back then. it's great, it will really help her next year! congrats and keep going. you need a singles md win, nantenaina! gl

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 8th, 2010, 07:55 PM   #32

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

benicarlo doubles 2nd round: (3) Amanda CARRERAS / Andrea GAMIZ def. Nantenaina Ramalalaharivololona / Perrine Fouche 61 63. hmm, at least she won a match and she'll move up the rankings a little more! gl in the next tournament, nantenaina!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Dec 13th, 2010, 11:10 AM   #33

nantenaina moved up two spots in the doubles ranking. she's now at no 919. congrats! gl in the next tournament!

Old Dec 20th, 2010, 09:33 AM   #34

Nantenaina Ramalalaharivololona up to No. 916 in the doubles rakings this week!
gl next year and have a nice holiday at home in madagascar!

Old Dec 21st, 2010, 04:28 PM   #35
country flag Vaxey

Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute

Without Zarah on the Junior AO's Entry List
Old Dec 21st, 2010, 08:58 PM   #36

don't know why zarah is not on the entry list......she's not on the withdrawl list, too, so it seems she didn't even plan to go to australia.....don't know if she's injured or what....anyone knows?

Old Dec 28th, 2010, 11:28 AM   #37

nantenaina went up in the doubles rankings again, so now she's at no.913. her next tournament is the 25k at january 17 in Andrezieux-Boutheon. she's on the alternates list, but hopefully she gets in the qualidraw! gl nantenaina in the new season and get the singles ranking this time!

Old Jan 1st, 2011, 11:32 AM   #38

nantenaina still in the alternates list, but moved up about 10 spots. hope some more players withdraw so she'll be able to play qualies! gl nantenaina!
can't find zarah on none of the entry lists of any upcoming tournaments....don't know what's the matter with her. hope she's not injured!

Last edited by coetzergambill : Jan 1st, 2011 at 11:39 AM.
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 01:09 PM   #39

nantenaina pulled out of the 25k at january 17 in Andrezieux-Boutheon. don't know why, she would have been in qualies for sure. but she's on the entry list of the 25k in grenoble on january 24th. hope it's nothing serious. come on nantenaina, get your season started and get the singles ranking!

Old Jan 15th, 2011, 08:11 PM   #40
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

I was lucky Google alerts picked this up for me via a poor, though not as poor as the one below, translation posted on another site: http://www.lexpressmada.com/4817/mas...ntovorona.html

Wonder what relation author Dina is to Zarah.

I've now tried to change my Google alert to include results in French. If it works, I should get a lot more Zarah news (which I won't understand very well).

Google translation of article:
Quote:
After a break of two months after the holding of the Grand International Open of Madagascar, the Malagasy Tennis Federation (FMT), headed by Stphane Rakotondrainibe, finds the path of competition.
Taking advantage of living in Antananarivo from Zarah Razafimahatratra of Hariniony Andriamananarivo or Niriantsa Rasolomalala of the FMT will host a women's Masters tournament reserved for the eight best players of the Big Island on 21, 22 and 23 January. The tournament itself will be played on fast indoor surface of the complex herons and already promises to be a great tennis spectacle. So a great first tournament for this kind of figure that is a prelude to several other large ahead.
We already foresee a possible confrontation between the two exchanges Training Centre in Pretoria, namely Zarah Razafimahatratra and Niriantsa Rasolomalala. Hariniony Andriama-nanarivo, meanwhile, looks like a real challenger in size. In addition Miahy list Ramiaramanana Faratiana Rasoarilalao or Safidy Razafindrakoto. Anjanoro Ramangasoavina, the reigning champion of Madagascar, meanwhile, might not be the adventure for professional reasons.
To sharpen their weapons, and Zarah Hariniony conduct an exhibition match on Sunday 16 January, the sailing club Ivato at 15h.
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2011, 11:02 PM   #41

just talked to nantenaina on facebook. she told me that she plans to start playing again, so it seems her first tournament will be the qualifying at the 25k in grenoble. right now she's no. 53 on the alternates list, but i'm sure she'll move up in the next days.
she also told me that she's really motivated and that she's happy to know that some people are rooting for her! ;-) so best luck to your start to the 2011 season!

Old Jan 19th, 2011, 01:43 PM   #42
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

I hope it is going to be a good year for Nantenaina
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2011, 08:47 AM   #43

nantenaina up to no. 36 in the alternates list. hope she gets in the quali-draw!

Old Jan 21st, 2011, 10:55 PM   #44

just talked to nantenaina again, she told me she's on her way to portugal to play some itf's. so i'm not sure if she still plans to play grenoble next week or if she skips, because she's on the entry list of the 10k in coimbra starting january 31. there she's no 13 on the quali list, but there are a lot of players still in the list with no.2-4 priority for the tournament, so i hope she'll move up in the list (or maybe even directly in the maindraw if she's lucky). hope the best for you, nantenaina! gl!

Old Jan 22nd, 2011, 11:13 AM   #45
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Apparently, the "Masters fminin" is heading inexorably to a Rasolomalala - Razafimahatratra final: http://les-nouvelles.com/spip.php?article7183
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote