Madagascar Tennis - Page 20 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 13th, 2012, 07:51 AM   #286
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Madagascar Tennis

not in the quali draw in limoges either i guess she didn't try to enter because she thought she wouldn't get in. i think it would have been close, and the no.1 seed got a bye, so i guess at least one more sport would have been free.....

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 12th, 2013, 10:42 PM   #287
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

How is Nante doing these days? When will she return?
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 12:02 AM   #288

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

she's doing ok. she said she won't play any itf tournaments in the near future because she can't afford it. she got her trainer license and wants to do the next higher one soon. she's wants to play only french national tournaments and put her focus on improving her french ranking. i don't know if she plans to ever return to the itf tour. it sooooo difficult for her, all the circumstances make it really difficult for her to live her dream and play itf tour. hope i can talk to her again soon and ask how everything is going....i will post any news i get.

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 06:20 PM   #289
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, thanks. So sad to hear she can't play due to financial difficulties. Hopefully she gets some success in those national tournaments and somehow finds a way to return.
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 07:54 PM   #290

I just talked to Nante. She said she still doesn't know when/if she'll return to the itf tour. She wants to, but she just can't afford it. She recently split with the guy who organized her tournaments/tickets/hotel etc for her. She tought about it for a long time and it was a hard decision (because he helped her a lot in the past and brought her from madagascar to france), but they had different opinions regularly and they were fighting constantly, so on the one hand, it's a shame it didn't work our for them and now it's really hard for her because she's completely on her own, but on the other hand, she can finally organize everything the way she wants to, so i think in the future, even if it's hard for her now, it's the better solution for her in the long run.
She played two french tournaments lately and lost at both of them first round, so she's a little disappointed, but she's getting the next higher trainer license and that's what she's concentrating on at the moment.
So in the end, her (itf)tournament schedule depends on her finances, her success in the french tounaments and in giving trainer lessons.
I wish her all the best and i hope everything works out the way she wants to. I'll keep you updated

Old Jan 29th, 2013, 08:42 AM   #291
country flag Tennisfan06

Thanks for the news.

It is really tough times for her atm
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 08:54 AM   #292

btw, nante is back from her first holiday in a few years. she went home and visited her parents for two weeks (she hasn't seen them for a few years). and some more good personal news: nante got engaged to her boyfriend about a month ago. so, all the best to her in her private life, but i hope to see her back in action on the tour again, too!

Old Mar 26th, 2013, 03:18 AM   #293
country flag jpaulo1610

jpaulo1610 is just really nice jpaulo1610 is just really nice jpaulo1610 is just really nice jpaulo1610 is just really nice jpaulo1610 is just really nice jpaulo1610 is just really nice jpaulo1610 is just really nice jpaulo1610 is just really nice jpaulo1610 is just really nice jpaulo1610 is just really nice jpaulo1610 is just really nice

African tournaments could be more valued
jpaulo1610 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 07:12 PM   #294
country flag Tennisfan06

Congrats, Nante
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 08:24 AM   #295
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Fed Cup selections with one place to be decided: http://www.lexpressmada.com/tennis-f...-sur-pied.html
Quote:
Elle sera compose de Zarah Razafimahatratra, actuellement en Afrique du Sud, Nantenaina Ramalalaharivololona et Sandra Andriamarosoa, toutes deux en France.
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 03:58 PM   #296

just talked to nante today. she's ok, still trouble financing her life, because she spent nearly all her money on her trip to madagascar. but she'll play a smaller national tournament next week and wants to continue playing national tournaments throughout this year to earn some money and then maybe try to return to the itf tour next year.
her nomination for fed cup really makes her proud, but she couldn't tell me more details because she hasn't talked very much to the person responsible for everything. she'll let me know if she gets more information.

Old Apr 11th, 2013, 04:52 AM   #297
country flag Cacophony

Cacophony is an unknown quantity at this point

Nante... Feel really bad for her... So many girls must be going through the same kind of struggle but still!
Cacophony is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2013, 01:39 PM   #298

just talked to nante. still no news from fed cup, only that zarah is playing, too. nante played a french tournament last week and reached the QF. she said she feels good and plays good, sadly she lost in the QF after winning the first set 7-5. this week she'll play another tournament. gl, i hope she can reach at least the final this time. she needs the money to travel. go nante!

Old Apr 29th, 2013, 06:01 PM   #299
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

The Euro-African Group III thread: http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=503530
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2013, 07:29 PM   #300

just read from their fed cup captain that the team arrived well in moldova, their training went well, too and they're all in form. everything is good at the moment. i'll keep you updated if i get news from nante.

here are the groups: http://www.fedcup.com/en/news/146634.aspx

madagascar has been drawn in the "hardest group", citing the article. they have to play against no.4 norway, liechtenstein and cyprus.

go team madagascar, get those wins!

Last edited by coetzergambill : May 8th, 2013 at 10:23 AM.