Madagascar Tennis - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 28th, 2010, 06:54 PM   #16
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Madagascar Tennis

2r qualies: Nantenaina RAMALALAHARIVOLOLONA MAD d. (12) Florence HARING FRA 61 62. congrats, now keep winning nantenaina. gl in the 3rd qualy round! get the maindraw spot!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 29th, 2010, 11:58 AM   #17

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

zarah is playing the Eddie Herr International Junior Tennis Championships in bradenton this week.she is seeded no 10 and plays in the 1r against victoria kan. better luck this week, zarah!win some more matches!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Nov 29th, 2010, 03:39 PM   #18

yay, nantenaina won her 3rd round qualimatch. now she's in the main draw. 1st round against the no.5 seed Valentine CONFALONIERI. gl, get the upset this time! in dobules she's playing with florence again, good choice! gl you two!

Last edited by coetzergambill : Nov 29th, 2010 at 07:26 PM.
Old Nov 29th, 2010, 09:23 PM   #19
country flag *Anja*

*Anja* has much to be proud of *Anja* has much to be proud of *Anja* has much to be proud of *Anja* has much to be proud of *Anja* has much to be proud of *Anja* has much to be proud of *Anja* has much to be proud of *Anja* has much to be proud of *Anja* has much to be proud of *Anja* has much to be proud of *Anja* has much to be proud of

I love their last-names! I wonder how does it sound when umpires tell game, set and match Ms Razafimahatratra or Ramalalaharivololona

C'mon girls!
*Anja* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29th, 2010, 09:40 PM   #20
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

The WTA website lists Nantenaina's last name as just "Ramalala". Stupid WTA
Old Nov 30th, 2010, 07:48 PM   #21

oh no, what a pity, nantenaina lost in both singles and doubles in the first round, and both matches were so close! singles: Valentine CONFALONIERI (ITA) (5) defeated Nantenaina RAMALALAHARIVOLOLONA (MAD) 6-7(4) 6-1 7-6(1), doubles: KERKHOVE (NED)/VAN UITERT (NED) defeated HARING (FRA)/RAMALALAHARIVOLOLONA (MAD) 4-6 7-6(2) [10-6]. don't be too disappointed nantenaina, better luck next time next week in benicarlo!
and zarah also lost her first round match 76 64. she seems to be off the track a little bit. hope she can at least win a doubles match! gl!

Old Dec 1st, 2010, 06:57 AM   #22
country flag SVK
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute

Ouch especialy in singles its a big shame but I think losing to Confalonieri 6-7 in third isnt bad at all
SVK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2010, 09:18 AM   #23

at least, zarah won two doubles matches and is in the QF now. she's playing with Poznikhirenko and they're seeded no. 3. they won their first two matches easily. gl now. come on girls, get to the semis!

Old Dec 3rd, 2010, 09:34 AM   #24

and of course gl to nantenaina in benicarlo qualies! come, you'll qualify and win a maindraw match this time!

Old Dec 4th, 2010, 10:56 AM   #25

sadly, zarah lost her qf doubles match....don't know if she'll play another tournament in 2010. if not, better luck next year, zarah!

Old Dec 5th, 2010, 01:19 PM   #26

1r qualifying in benicarlo:

Nantenaina RAMALALAHARIVOLOLONA MAD vs Noelia ESPINOSA BORRAS ESP 61 60

great win, gl in the next round!

Old Dec 5th, 2010, 03:04 PM   #27

just talked to nantenaina on facebook, she told me she won her 2nd round quali match 75 62 against Cynthia DEL REY GUARDIOLA! great win. gl in the final round! keep winning!

Old Dec 6th, 2010, 09:27 PM   #28

final quali round:

3)Chiara Mendo (ITA) d. Nantenaina Ramalalaharivololona (MAD) 75 67(3) 76(3)

oh no, so close, not another one like last week! and whats even more annoying, she told me on facebook that she had 2 matchpoints in the third set! feel so sad for her. hope she'll win those matches next time!

hope she plays doubles. gl nantenaina! keep trying!

Old Dec 7th, 2010, 07:43 PM   #29

benicarlo doubles 1 round:

RAMALALAHARIVOLOLONA, Nantenaina/FOUCHE, Perrine def. MOCETE TALAMANTES, Carla/MOCETE-TALAMANTES, Paula 62 62.

yay, nantenaina, at least a doubles win! gl in the second round! get the upset, girls!

Old Dec 7th, 2010, 08:39 PM   #30
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure if you noticed but Nantenaina debuted on the WTA doubles rankings this week at #921. Today's win will move her up a little bit more. This will help her a lot next year when entering tournaments. Congrats!