Madagascar Tennis - Page 18 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 25th, 2012, 04:17 PM   #256
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Madagascar Tennis

QR1: Ramalalaharivololona def. (WC)Van Dijkman 62 76

congrats for the win! she said she didn't play her best and it was raining during the match, but at least a win is a win! keep it up!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 25th, 2012, 06:25 PM   #257
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

A win
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2012, 06:29 PM   #258

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

QR2: Nante vs. Van Der Hoek

go nante, get another win! she played doubles with van der hoek in morocco earlier this year, so she should at least know how she plays.

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Aug 26th, 2012, 09:03 PM   #259

she lost 75 67 61 it was so close! she said she played really bad today. but she's playing doubles with van der hoek this week. so i hope she can at least win some matches there. they seemed to be a good team in morocco. gl nante!

Old Aug 26th, 2012, 09:15 PM   #260

R1: Ramalalaharivololona/Van Der Hoek vs. Van De Velde/Versteeg

go nante!

Old Aug 27th, 2012, 07:47 PM   #261

lost in doubles 62 46 10-5

Old Aug 27th, 2012, 07:51 PM   #262
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

That is really disappointing
Old Aug 28th, 2012, 05:46 AM   #263

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisfan06 View Post
That is really disappointing
yeah, she said she's really mad and disappointed, too. hope she isn't mad for too long and can concentrate on her matches next week. come on nante, get back on track!

Old Sep 1st, 2012, 11:09 AM   #264

10k Engis:

QR1: Ramalalaharivololona vs. Suslov

go nante, a good draw this time. she has only unranked players in her section and they're all younger and less experienced. so i hope she can qualify this time!

Old Sep 1st, 2012, 04:29 PM   #265

10k Engis:

QR1: Ramalalaharivololona def. Suslov 60 60

congrats for the great score! keep winning and get to the main draw!

Old Sep 1st, 2012, 04:37 PM   #266

btw, the WTA site now lists her full name, not as ramalala anymore

Old Sep 1st, 2012, 06:43 PM   #267

QR2: Ramalalaharivololona vs. Van De Graaf

go nante! she said she's feeling a lot better on court this week and she played really well in her match today. keep it up for tomorrow, nante!

Old Sep 1st, 2012, 07:45 PM   #268
country flag Tennisfan06

That's a nice scoreline
Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 04:20 PM   #269

QR2: Ramalalaharivololona def. Van De Graaf 26 61 76

finally into a main draw again. great fight. now keep up the good form and get a main draw win!

Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 05:05 PM   #270

just talked to her. she said she didn't play that well in the first set, but she played great in the second and was leading 5-3 in the third with two match points but she lost that game. the other girl leveled at 5-5 and then got up to 6-5 and nantenaina had to fight off 5 match points, just to win in the tiebreak such a great fight! congrats!