Madagascar Tennis - Page 17 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 24th, 2012, 03:50 PM   #241
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Madagascar Tennis

she lost 46 75 26 after saving 8 match points. great fight against a top 480 player, but also disappointing, because she should have won it after her run in set 2.....better luck next time nante!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 24th, 2012, 07:41 PM   #242

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

just talked to her. she said she feels ok, of course she's a little disappointed, but she knows she played great against a top 500 player. now she's off to playing a series of 5 french national tournaments where she can improve her french ranking. after that she's probably starting to play itf's at the end of august again.....go nante!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Jul 24th, 2012, 07:54 PM   #243
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

I hoped to see that she won but unfortunately she lost

Still, showed some great fighting spirit and played a close match against someone in top 500. She showed that she is better than before and I think she could win (at least) 10k tournaments when she starts playing more often.

Good luck to her in those national tournaments
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2012, 09:42 PM   #244

talked to her again. she said she'll play three 25k tournaments in belgium. i don't know which ones because i only saw her on one of the entry lists. seems she'll start playing at the end of this month again. gl nante!

Old Aug 15th, 2012, 12:01 PM   #245

like i thought, she's playing the 25k in charleroi, then the 10k in rotterdam and then the 25k in alphen. gl to her!

Old Aug 15th, 2012, 03:09 PM   #246
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Great, hope she does well
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 06:50 PM   #247

25k Charleroi:

QR1: Nante vs. Mestach

Mestach is no. 967, so nante should be able to win the match! possible QR2 would be (5)Arefyeva. gl nante, get those wins you finally deserve with your good form!

Old Aug 17th, 2012, 07:45 PM   #248
country flag Tennisfan06

Mestach is very tough opponent. 18 yo former juniors World #1. She is ranked so low because of an injury break. But she is definitely beatable. GL Nante
Old Aug 18th, 2012, 08:54 PM   #249
country flag Tennisfan06

An-Sophie Mestach (BEL) d. Nantenaina Ramalalaharivololona (MAD) 61 76(5)
Old Aug 18th, 2012, 11:07 PM   #250

Old Aug 19th, 2012, 08:58 PM   #251

R1: Ramalalaharivololona/Tig vs. Buryachok/Szatmari

go nante!

Old Aug 20th, 2012, 07:40 PM   #252

lost 64 26 1/10

she said her partner's back was hurting and they couldn't really play anymore and she lost her focus due to that she's so unlucky all the time! better luck next week, nante!

Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 08:41 PM   #253

just came home from visiting nantenaina in charleroi she seems to be in good form and was practicing a lot with different girls. she'll go to rotterdam on friday.

she told me about her match against mestach in QR1 and she was so angry and upset, because the umpire made so many wrong calls in favour of mestach. nantenaina said, she tried to talk to him, but he didn't change, he always said nante's balls were out, mestachs balls (even if far out) were called in. she said he was really partial to mestach because she is belgian. even the people around the court said he was making wrong calls, but they couldn't do anything. nantenaina even thought about calling the chief umpire, but the umpire didn't allow her to and said, he's making the decisions and that's it i can't believe that happened on the pro level! hope it won't happen to her ever again!

better luck in rotterdam this weekend!

Old Aug 24th, 2012, 06:45 PM   #254

10k Rotterdam:

QR1: Nante vs. (WC)Van Dijkman

go nante, get to the maindraw this time! she's got only unranked players in her part and the no.2 seed, no 621 in the world. hope nante can get through her section! gl

Last edited by coetzergambill : Aug 24th, 2012 at 06:55 PM.
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 07:17 PM   #255
country flag Tennisfan06

GL, hopefully she qualifies

Just read what happened against Mestach. Poor Nante I hope there are no such idiot umpires in Rotterdam.