Madagascar Tennis - Page 15 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 24th, 2012, 02:40 PM   #211
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Madagascar Tennis

3-4

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 24th, 2012, 02:46 PM   #212

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

3-5

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Jul 24th, 2012, 02:50 PM   #213

wow, just fought off 3 match points. 3-5 40-40 now. go nante, get the rebreak!

Old Jul 24th, 2012, 02:52 PM   #214

4-5, rebreak in the last minute. great fighting spirit from nante. now she REALLY needs to hold her serve!

Old Jul 24th, 2012, 02:54 PM   #215

15-15

Old Jul 24th, 2012, 02:55 PM   #216

15-40

Old Jul 24th, 2012, 02:55 PM   #217

30-40

Old Jul 24th, 2012, 02:56 PM   #218

40-40

saving match point no. 4 & 5

now get that game nante!

Old Jul 24th, 2012, 02:57 PM   #219

and saving matchpoint no. 6, too!

Old Jul 24th, 2012, 02:59 PM   #220

saved matchpoint no. 7

Old Jul 24th, 2012, 03:00 PM   #221

and no. 8

Old Jul 24th, 2012, 03:02 PM   #222

gamepoint nante!

Old Jul 24th, 2012, 03:04 PM   #223

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, 5-5!

keep going nante, get the break and win the set!

Old Jul 24th, 2012, 03:06 PM   #224

15-40 now, two break points for a 6-5 lead!

Old Jul 24th, 2012, 03:07 PM   #225

6-5 nante second set. great chance to serve out the set! go and get it nante!