Madagascar Tennis - Page 14 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 24th, 2012, 01:45 PM   #196
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Madagascar Tennis

playing her match right now. after lazareva won the opening game, nantenaina was broken, then lazareva had game points for a 3-0 lead, but nante broke back. now serving at 1-2 first set. go nante!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 24th, 2012, 01:49 PM   #197

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

1-3

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Jul 24th, 2012, 01:53 PM   #198

2-3

come on nante, now hold your serve!

Old Jul 24th, 2012, 01:56 PM   #199

wow, finally a solid service hold to love from nante! 3-3, now get the break!

Old Jul 24th, 2012, 01:59 PM   #200

3-4

Old Jul 24th, 2012, 02:05 PM   #201

phew, after fighting off a break point, 4-4 now.

Old Jul 24th, 2012, 02:10 PM   #202

4-5

Old Jul 24th, 2012, 02:12 PM   #203

nooooo, 15-40, two set points for lazareva

Old Jul 24th, 2012, 02:12 PM   #204

4-6

Old Jul 24th, 2012, 02:20 PM   #205

0-1 second set

Old Jul 24th, 2012, 02:22 PM   #206

0-2

Old Jul 24th, 2012, 02:27 PM   #207

1-2

now get some solid service holds nante!

Old Jul 24th, 2012, 02:31 PM   #208

2-2

Old Jul 24th, 2012, 02:33 PM   #209

2-3

Old Jul 24th, 2012, 02:37 PM   #210

3-3