Madagascar Tennis - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 19th, 2012, 08:04 PM   #181
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Madagascar Tennis

Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 19th, 2012, 08:49 PM   #182
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

she won her match today in three sets at the next local tournament. she plays her semi final tomorrow morning against the french no. 34. if she wins, she'll earn some points and climb in the french rankings again. go nante!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2012, 09:02 PM   #183

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

she lost 46 36 in the semi final, but she said she played really good and feels good and it was a good experience for her and she knows how to play against her now....better luck next time! keep winning nante!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Apr 29th, 2012, 12:40 PM   #184

nantenaina just came home from italy yesterday. she was there with her club. hope she starts playing again soon!

Old May 2nd, 2012, 03:25 PM   #185

they went to italy for training for the upcoming club matches in france. she said she feels good and waits for her visa so that she can really start playing on the itf. no other news

Old Jun 4th, 2012, 09:47 PM   #186

talked to nantenaina again. still no news concerning her visa, she'll probably get it in july. her ex-president from her former club told her she can start to play itf tournaments in august again. so she hopes she can come to germany to play some tournaments and visit me here. she'll probably play for 2 month, then, she doens't know how it'll go on. for now, she has to keep playing boring matches in the french league winning them easily 60 60. last time she told me, even i played better against her than some of her opponents. hold on to the thought that you can start playing on the itf tour again soon, nante!

Last edited by coetzergambill : Jul 2nd, 2012 at 10:21 PM.
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 10:23 PM   #187

she got better and played some stronger french tournaments, winning one and reaching the final of two more tournaments. she said she feels good and confident and is looking forward to playing on the tour again. hope she can come to germany and play here....go nante, keep winning!

Old Jul 13th, 2012, 10:36 AM   #188

nantenaina finally got a new visa, but only for 4 month. the permanent one for a few years takes a little longer, but she is confident that she'll get it. and soon she'll probably start playing on the itf tour again.

Old Jul 16th, 2012, 08:45 PM   #189
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Glad to hear she has positive news. Would have liked to see her getting that permanent visa already but 4 months is not too long. Can't wait to cheer for her in itfs again
Old Jul 16th, 2012, 10:27 PM   #190

just talked to her a few minutes ago. she said she's still playing very well. she reached another final at a french tournament and beat two higher ranked players en route.

btw, happy belated birthday. she turned 25 last tuesday.

Old Jul 18th, 2012, 05:47 PM   #191

http://www.newsmada.com/tennis-france-nantenaina-enfin/

Old Jul 18th, 2012, 06:03 PM   #192

Classement Fminin :

1 1 VEDY Aurlie FRA N20 ALP Paris (Vdm) 18 241
2 4 FEDOSSOVA Youlia FRA N23 Lagardre Tennis (Par) 11 161
3 9 BERGER Sgolne FRA N29 Sporting Levallois (Hds) 7 122
4 2 GLUSHKO Julia ISR N20 FFT Service Etrangers 2 118
5 6 BERGOT Audrey FRA N16 Tennis Club de Paris (Par) 5 117
7 BREMOND Iryna FRA N8 Stade Courbevoie (Hds) 5 117
7 3 KOSTOVA Elitza BUL N10 T.C Pondinois (Lyo) 4 110
8 12 EWIJK Chayenne NED -30 US Orlans (Cen) 5 109
9 5 LISJAK Ivana CRO N22 ASPTT Metz (Lor) 5 102
10 8 PARMENTIER Pauline FRA N2 Tennis Club de Paris (Par) 1 100
11 10 KUCOVA Kristina SVK N11 Thionville Moselle (Lor) 3 96
12 11 CHAKHNASHVILI Margalita GEO N10 US Orlans (Cen) 6 91
13 13 THORPE Laura FRA N18 TC Boulogne Billancourt (Hds) 4 78
14 14 SVITOLINA Elina UKR N24 Stade Toulousain (Pyr) 2 73
15 15 HUCK Violette FRA N34 Metz Smec Tennis (Lor) 9 67
16 16 COIN Julie FRA N17 Tennis Club de Paris (Par) 3 65
17 CIRSTEA Romana ROM N2 FFT Service Etrangers 1 65
18 18 BELTRAME Sverine FRA N13 ASPTT Montpellier (Lan) 3 62
19 22 LAISNE Kinnie FRA -30 TC Caen (Nor) 7 60
20 19 ROUSSEAU Capucine FRA N32 La Raquette de Villeneuve d'Ascq (Fla) 6 58
21 20 DODIN Ocane FRA -15 TCM Denain (Fla) 6 55
22 24 RAMALALAHARIVOLOLONA Nantenaina RSA -30 A.M.S Paris Est (Par) 10 51

she's up to no. 22 in the french national rankings. i think the points are combined from all the big french national tournaments (no itf points). she played 10 tournaments and has 51 points now. keep it up nantenaina!

Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 04:48 PM   #193
country flag Tennisfan06

$25,000 Les Contamines-Montjoie (FRA)

(5)Anna-Giulia Remondina (ITA) v Patrycja Sanduska (POL)
(wc)Nantenaina Ramalalaharivololona (MAD) v Q

She is back to ITF tour
Old Jul 23rd, 2012, 08:24 AM   #194

finally back on the tour. and, after what she told me, in a better form than ever before. and then against a qualifier in R1, she couldn't have asked for more. go and get the wins you deserve, nante!

Old Jul 23rd, 2012, 08:36 PM   #195

against (Q)Lazareva. had hoped for a better draw, a lower ranked player. lazareva is no. 481, currently near her CHR. she's the highest ranked qualifier in the draw could be tough for nante. do your best and get the win!