Madagascar Tennis - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 20th, 2012, 08:48 AM   #151
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Madagascar Tennis

now no. 19 on the alternates list for Andrezieux-Boutheon and no. 21 in grenoble. maybe there's a little opportunity for her to enter....

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 20th, 2012, 09:00 PM   #152
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

A-B quali draw is out and she is not there
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2012, 11:25 AM   #153

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

was expected...a very high quali cut, like she expected too, difficult to enter. better luck next week in grenoble. she's no.20 on the alternates list at the moment....

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Jan 23rd, 2012, 02:23 PM   #154

getting closer to the quali draw in grenoble, now no.13 on the alternates list....gl nante!

Old Jan 23rd, 2012, 05:32 PM   #155

oh no, she just withdrew from grenoble. hope it's nothing wrong?!

Old Jan 27th, 2012, 10:23 AM   #156

she told me its nothing wrong, she just withdrew, she gave me no special reason. she also withdrew from the 10k's in egypt in the next weeks, but she said she wants to play the 25k in rabat, morocco, starting february 13th.

Old Jan 27th, 2012, 08:59 PM   #157
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully she gets in there
Old Feb 1st, 2012, 08:17 AM   #158

yeah, she got in. a lot of withdrawls. yesterday she was still on the alternates list

gl nantenaina, get some wins this time!

Old Feb 10th, 2012, 07:34 PM   #159

25k Rabat:

here's her part of the draw! go nantenina, finally get those much needed wins and some ranking points!

(1)Carolina Pillot (ITA) v BYE
Liberty Crawford (GBR) v Salma Charif (MAR)

(2)Maria-Teresa Torro-Flor (ESP) v BYE
Wanis Charrouf (MAR) v Rosalie van der Hoek (NED)

(3)Federica Quercia (ITA) v BYE
Nantenaina Ramalalaharivololona (MAD) v Sara Benabdeljalil (MAR)

(4)Jessica Ginier (FRA) v BYE
Martina Di Giuseppe (ITA) v Caroline Van De Wijgaart (BEL)

Old Feb 10th, 2012, 08:21 PM   #160
country flag Tennisfan06

Good luck!
Old Feb 11th, 2012, 12:44 AM   #161

just saw she has to win two rounds. i guess she should be able to win QR1 and Quercia in QR2 is no. 449 in singles, but she played her last match in october 2011 and of her last 7 matches, she lost 6 and won only one match. so i hope nante can beat her and qualify this time!

Old Feb 11th, 2012, 05:40 PM   #162

QR1: Nantenaina Ramalalaharivololona (MAD) def Sara Benabdeljalil (MAR) 61 61
QR2: Nantenaina Ramalalaharivololona (MAD) vs (3) Federica Querica (ITA)

congrats, great score in QR1! now get the upset and take your first ranking points and a main draw spot! go nantenaina!

Old Feb 11th, 2012, 09:19 PM   #163
country flag Tennisfan06

Nice win, hopefully she is in good form and wins more matches
Old Feb 11th, 2012, 10:04 PM   #164

i wrote her a text message and she answered she feels fine, and that the match tomorrow will be harder but she thinks everything is possible and she just needs to believe in herself. so she seems confident and she said she knows its a good opportunity to get some ranking points! i will probably hear from her tomorrow after her match, so i'll keep you all updated

Old Feb 12th, 2012, 07:08 PM   #165

oh no, she lost 36 16

but she's also in the doubles draw. gl there!

R1: RAMALALAHARIVOLOLONA (MAD) / VAN DER HOEK (NED) vs BENABDELJALIL (MAR) / BENABDELJALIL (MAR)