Madagascar Tennis - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 7th, 2010, 09:37 PM   #1
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Madagascar Tennis

These women from madagascar deserve their own thread. they're just starting to play a little more on the itf tour, but their results show that they seem to be promising talents. madagascar is not known for having many tennis players, except dally randriantefy (former top 50 player) who retired a few years ago, and so i thought it would be nice to start a platform to discuss their progress and their results and to draw a bit more attention onto them.

First, we have Zarah Razafimahatratra, here's another thread with some information about her: http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=408385

And second, we have Nantenaina Ramalalaharivololona, here's a thread with information about her: http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=421582

so, everybody who's interested, feel free to post your thoughts and news about these two lovely ladies, follow their results and of course cheer for them!

so here we go......

Ramalalaharivololona plays the 10k in Le Havre this week. she won her two qualifying matches 60 62 and 61 60. gl to her in her first round match!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng

Last edited by coetzergambill : Nov 25th, 2010 at 08:42 PM.
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 11th, 2010, 09:15 PM   #2

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Madagascar Tennis

sadly, Ramalalaharivololona lost her first round match in singles and a close QF match in doubles! gl in the next tournament!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Nov 11th, 2010, 09:25 PM   #3

she's on the entry list of next weeks 10k in Equeurdreville as first alternate. hope she gets into quali draw and can score some more wins like the ones she scored this week. come on Nantenaina, win some md matches this time!

Old Nov 17th, 2010, 09:28 AM   #4

Ramalalaharivololona lost her first round quali match in singles. but she won her QF match in doubles! congrats! gl in the SF, win another match!

Old Nov 19th, 2010, 08:28 AM   #5

yay, Nantenaina won her SF doubles match in Equeurdreville! congrats for your first ITF final. now come on, win the tournament! gl in the final!

Old Nov 21st, 2010, 03:35 PM   #6

yeah, what a great week for Nantenaina, at least in doubles! she won her first ITF title, the 10k in Equeurdreville!

Florence HARING (FRA) / Nantenaina RAMALALAHARIVOLOLONA (MAD) def.
Kim KILSDONK (NED) / Nicolette VAN UITERT (NED) [3]
1/6 6/4 1/0

Last edited by coetzergambill : Nov 23rd, 2010 at 11:54 AM.
Old Nov 23rd, 2010, 11:53 AM   #7

nantenaina is in the doubles draw of the 10k in Vallduxo this week, again partnering florence haring. gl in the first round!

Old Nov 23rd, 2010, 12:36 PM   #8

just an update on Zarah Razafimahatratra. shes been playing some tournaments in egypt lately. her results weren't THAT good, but she's only 16, so i hope she'll be more successful in the next tournaments! GL Zarah!
here are her results:

SINGLES
$25,000 Cairo Qualifying Draw Egypt

C25 23 Oct 2010 to 25 Oct 2010 Entry: DA Clay (O)

32 W Antonina RAFIKOVA (RUS) 6-2 6-3
16 L Fatima EL ALLAMI (MAR) 3-6 0-6

$10,000 Ain Elsokhna Egypt

C10 19 Oct 2010 to 24 Oct 2010 Entry: Q Clay (O)

32 L Vivien JUHASZOVA (SVK) 3-6 3-6

$10,000 Ain Elsokhna Qualifying Draw Egypt

C10 16 Oct 2010 to 18 Oct 2010 Entry: WC Clay (O)

32 W Nihal EL AASAR (EGY) 6-0 6-1
16 W Maria LIMANSKAYA (RUS) 6-0 6-1

C10 12 Oct 2010 to 17 Oct 2010 Entry: Q Clay (O)

32 L Zuzana ZLOCHOVA (SVK) 1-6 3-6

$10,000 Ain Elsokhna Qualifying Draw Egypt

C10 09 Oct 2010 to 11 Oct 2010 Entry: DA Clay (O)

16 W Farah BARACAT (EGY) 6-2 6-2

DOUBLES

C10 19 Oct 2010 to 24 Oct 2010 Entry: DA Clay (O)

partnering Yasmin EBADA (EGY)
16 L JANI (HUN) / KUBICIKOVA (CZE) 4-6 6-3 [9-11]

C10 12 Oct 2010 to 17 Oct 2010 Entry: DA Clay (O)

partnering Ola ABOU ZEKRY (EGY)
16 L GERLOVA (CZE) / KRIEGSMANNOVA (CZE) 3-6 2-6

Old Nov 23rd, 2010, 12:47 PM   #9

this week, Zarah is playing the XXIV Yucatan World Cup 2010 on the juniors circuit! she's seeded No 5 and won her first round match against Alexandria STITELER 6:2 6:4. 2nd round now against Marcela ZACARIAS. In doubles, she's seeded no 2. 1r is FUENTES (MEX)/SALAZAR (MEX) vs. POZNIKHIRENKO (UKR)/RAZAFIMAHATRATRA (MAD) 2

GL Zarah in both singles and doubles!!!

Old Nov 24th, 2010, 07:36 AM   #10

Nantenaina RAMALALAHARIVOLOLONA and Florence HARING won their first round doubles match in Vallduxo convincingly 6:0 6:1! they seem to be a good team! gl in the next round against the no1 seeds. come on girls, get the upset!

sadly, zarah lost her 2nd round singles match in yucatan in two sets! gl in doubles!

Old Nov 25th, 2010, 09:42 AM   #11

sadly, zarah also lost her 1r doubles match in a really close encounter 6-2 4-6 [13-11]. not a good week for zarah! better luck next time!

no updates so far from nantenaina from spain. hope they post the doubles results soon!

Old Nov 25th, 2010, 08:37 PM   #12

nantenaina lost her 2nd round doubles match in Vallduxo in a really close encounter 4-6 6-1 [11-9] against the no1 seeded team. better luck next time!
she's on the quali-list of next weeks 10k in Vinaros. hope she can qualify this time! gl!!

Old Nov 26th, 2010, 06:13 AM   #13
country flag SVK
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone know what is wtih Razafindramaso? She suddenly stopped playing
SVK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26th, 2010, 09:22 AM   #14

don't know either what happened to her. last time she played was in january 2009.

Old Nov 27th, 2010, 09:36 PM   #15

1r qualies in vinaros: Nantenaina RAMALALAHARIVOLOLONA MAD d. Alisa DANILOVA RUS 7-6 (6) 6-2. now she has to play against florence haring, her doubles partner. good luck nantenaina, get a place in the main draw! gl!