2010 Niic - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 6th, 2010, 09:28 PM   #31
UFGatorFan

UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 2010 Niic

Sanchez over Will in 3. Will/Oyen do advance to the doubles finals.
UFGatorFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 6th, 2010, 09:37 PM   #32
country flag fantic

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalgamate View Post

Two years ago...

It's only last year But hey, new champ on the block.

Oyen/Will vs Bek/Wong
"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
Nil admirari (never enthuse over things).
- Horace, Epistles
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2010, 09:38 PM   #33
country flag fantic

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

Ellis is definitely the player of the tournament. Almost won over Juricova in 2 sets, now 3-4 in the 3rd.

And Maria, Trojan finalist after Nelson!! Win it all!
"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles
Old Nov 6th, 2010, 10:09 PM   #34
country flag fantic

Juricova advances to final 4 times in a row, from last year's Indoor.

2009 Indoors def Falconi
2010 NCAA lost to Gullickson
2010 All American lost to Barte
2010 Indoors against Sanchez
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles
Old Nov 6th, 2010, 10:28 PM   #35
country flag fantic

Boren survived Kissell only to lose to Macfarlane.
M hasn't lost a set in Consolation Officially one of the top freshmen in the nation now.
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles
Old Nov 6th, 2010, 11:12 PM   #36
country flag Amalgamate

Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future

Maria
Juricova pretty dominant
Aeriel Wow, she's definitely improved as of late.
Amalgamate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2010, 11:46 PM   #37
country flag fantic

So the freshmen/newcomer top 10 should be revised;

1 Kristie Ahn Stanford University
2 Sofie Oyen Florida
3 Jacqueline Cako Arizona State University
4 Connie Chieh-Yu Hsu Pennsylvania
5 Nicole Gibbs Stanford University
6 Courtney Dolehide UCLA
7 Sanaa Bhambri North Carolina State
8 Alejandra Granillo Pepperdine
9 Kaitlyn Christian Southern California
10 Aleksandra Josifiska UNLV

Macfarlane, Boren, Jodoin, Novakova, Batta, Cercone, Janowicz, Niu could be included, I guess.

Dunno how to rank among those..

Wow, this year's freshmen are pretty good, and boast strong depths
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles
Old Nov 7th, 2010, 01:00 AM   #38
country flag Amalgamate

Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantic View Post
So the freshmen/newcomer top 10 should be revised;

1 Kristie Ahn Stanford University
2 Sofie Oyen Florida
3 Jacqueline Cako Arizona State University
4 Connie Chieh-Yu Hsu Pennsylvania
5 Nicole Gibbs Stanford University
6 Courtney Dolehide UCLA
7 Sanaa Bhambri North Carolina State
8 Alejandra Granillo Pepperdine
9 Kaitlyn Christian Southern California
10 Aleksandra Josifiska UNLV

Macfarlane, Boren, Jodoin, Novakova, Batta, Cercone, Janowicz, Niu could be included, I guess.

Dunno how to rank among those..

Wow, this year's freshmen are pretty good, and boast strong depths
And me

Will be interesting to see in four years who of these girls ends up having a great college career and who drops off the face of the earth
Old Nov 7th, 2010, 01:10 AM   #39
country flag fantic

What you're not included in my list?

you mysterious you

Ah, forgot UA's Smyth and Stubb

And another UA's Clay was good too.

Maybe also should add Bolender

Wait I didn't even add UGA's 5
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles

Last edited by fantic : Nov 7th, 2010 at 01:19 AM.
Old Nov 7th, 2010, 01:50 AM   #40
country flag Amalgamate

Quote:

you mysterious you

Ah, forgot UA's Smyth and Stubb

And another UA's Clay was good too.

Maybe also should add Bolender

Wait I didn't even add UGA's 5
Well you can only name so many people
Old Nov 7th, 2010, 03:46 AM   #41
country flag fantic

no I genuinely think those are good too, regardless of whether one of them might be you

But just in case I'm going to add Sam Critser and Britney Sanders too
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles
Old Nov 7th, 2010, 09:28 AM   #42
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Quote:
That was my first reaction, too, but on reflection I think Amalgamate was agreeing that she didn't know how to rank the freshman, not saying that she'd been unfairly omitted from the list.
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2010, 10:28 AM   #43
country flag fantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embittered View Post
That was my first reaction, too, but on reflection I think Amalgamate was agreeing that she didn't know how to rank the freshman, not saying that she'd been unfairly omitted from the list.
maybe
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles

Last edited by fantic : Nov 7th, 2010 at 02:37 PM.
Old Nov 7th, 2010, 04:04 PM   #44
country flag Amalgamate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embittered View Post

I was only joking.
Old Nov 7th, 2010, 06:20 PM   #45
UFGatorFan

UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light

Congrats Allie and Sofie, doubles champions!
UFGatorFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote