2011 Pictures thread - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 10th, 2011, 11:29 PM   #31
country flag Maca.Lofish

Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future
Re: 2011 Pictures thread

that's a cute picture
Veronika Afinogenova
CHI CHI CHI LE LE LE VIVA CHILE!!!

Maca.Lofish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 11th, 2011, 01:20 AM   #32
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Yet a little weird, too.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2011, 10:43 PM   #33
country flag iva_ds87

iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future

It took me ages, but I finally made some screencaps from the hockey match the other day. I'm not good at this, so these're the best ones:

Lena attending SKA-Atlant on 10.3.2011.

NO ONE BUT LENA DEMENTIEVA
iva_ds87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2011, 10:45 PM   #34
country flag Maca.Lofish

Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future

Iva I love you!!!! thanks for the pictures
Veronika Afinogenova

Old Mar 15th, 2011, 06:30 PM   #35
country flag iva_ds87

iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future

Hockey match, 14.03.2011

Old Mar 15th, 2011, 09:51 PM   #36
country flag Pilongo

Pilongo has a brilliant future Pilongo has a brilliant future Pilongo has a brilliant future Pilongo has a brilliant future Pilongo has a brilliant future Pilongo has a brilliant future Pilongo has a brilliant future Pilongo has a brilliant future Pilongo has a brilliant future Pilongo has a brilliant future Pilongo has a brilliant future

why is she wasting her time there? why?
she should be in california with a racket and wristbands

"How's uncommonly that I have all of you: my fans - my friends! I couldn't leave without saying you THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the support, devotion and love!
I feel it not only here in Moscow, when I'm on top and win.
It helps me go-ahead and hang tough. Thank you for warmth of your wishes. I LOVE YOU. MY VICTORIES ARE FOR YOU!"

Elena Dementieva, October 2006
Pilongo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2011, 10:20 PM   #37
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute

Good to see some pics of Lena, she seems to do fine

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2011, 10:21 PM   #38
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makatieva View Post

that's a cute picture
Second that

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2011, 11:28 PM   #39
country flag iva_ds87

More photos from the hockey match on 14.03.2011

Lena and mommy Vera react after the goal the gave SKA the win (12 sec before the end of the overtime!)

Old Mar 16th, 2011, 01:20 AM   #40
country flag Maca.Lofish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilongo View Post
why is she wasting her time there? why?
she should be in california with a racket and wristbands
there's only one answer for that question: 'CAUSE SHE IS IN LOVE
Veronika Afinogenova

Old Mar 16th, 2011, 10:24 AM   #41
country flag deadparrot

deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by iva_ds87 View Post
Wow, so gorgeous
deadparrot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 10:33 AM   #42
country flag Pilongo

Pilongo has a brilliant future Pilongo has a brilliant future Pilongo has a brilliant future Pilongo has a brilliant future Pilongo has a brilliant future Pilongo has a brilliant future Pilongo has a brilliant future Pilongo has a brilliant future Pilongo has a brilliant future Pilongo has a brilliant future Pilongo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makatieva View Post
there's only one answer for that question: 'CAUSE SHE IS IN LOVE
yeah i absolutely understand that.
yesterday had a bad day, was missing her so much. you know with that eric abidal's thing... For those like me who follow sport so intensely it was a shock. now after a little workout this morning i feel a bit better and can see how beautiful she looks.
You know thats a great outfit, and that hair

"How's uncommonly that I have all of you: my fans - my friends! I couldn't leave without saying you THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the support, devotion and love!
I feel it not only here in Moscow, when I'm on top and win.
It helps me go-ahead and hang tough. Thank you for warmth of your wishes. I LOVE YOU. MY VICTORIES ARE FOR YOU!"

Elena Dementieva, October 2006
Pilongo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 10:36 AM   #43
country flag deadparrot

deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilongo View Post
yeah i absolutely understand that.
yesterday had a bad day, was missing her so much. you know with that eric abidal's thing...
Yeah, horrible news about Abidal. Nice to see that rivals like Kaka also wished him a speedy recovery on Facebook.
deadparrot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 12:43 PM   #44
country flag Danči Dementia
¡Davai!

Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute

Vladimir Pesnya is going to be like our best friend from now on

Hail Queen Komova
Dementieva - Hantuchova - Vaidisova - Ivanovic
Que el aire es de cristal, que puede estallar.....que aunque mis labios no hablen te quiero devorar.

Danči Dementia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2011, 03:26 AM   #45
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

OMFG. She is just the embodiment of ... I don't know. Beauty is just such an inadequate word.

Unbelievable.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote