Vote the Russian player to win first Grand Slam? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Which Russian player to win her first Grand Slam?

MYSKINA, ANASTASIA 4 6.90%
DEMENTIEVA, ELENA 6 10.34%
PANOVA, TATIANA 1 1.72%
KOURNIKOVA, ANNA 3 5.17%
BOVINA, ELENA 9 15.52%
LIKHOVTSEVA, ELENA 0 0%
ZVONAREVA, VERA 10 17.24%
KUZNETSOVA, SVETLANA 6 10.34%
SAFINA, DINARA 8 13.79%
JIDKOVA, ALINA 0 0%
KOULIKOVSKAYA, EVGENIA 0 0%
GOLOVIZNINA, MARIA 0 0%
RODIONOVA, ANASTASSIA 0 0%
PETROVA, NADIA 2 3.45%
FOKINA, GALINA 0 0%
KRASNOROUTSKAYA, LINA 3 5.17%
SHARAPOVA, MARIA 4 6.90%
VOSKOBOEVA, GALINA 0 0%
BASTRIKOVA, ANNA 0 0%
AFINOGENOVA, KATIA 0 0%
DOUCHEVINA, VERA 0 0%
BRATCHIKOVA, NINA 0 0%
KIRILENKO, MARIA 0 0%
IVANOVA, EKATERINA 0 0%
TCHAKVETADZE, ANNE 2 3.45%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Old Oct 20th, 2002, 07:38 PM   #1
country flag ~SunFlower~

~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future
Post Vote the Russian player to win first Grand Slam?

Don't vote for your favorite player but be realistic! I vote for Dinara Safina.
~SunFlower~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 20th, 2002, 08:01 PM   #2
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
Dinara as well
and she will win Roland Garros
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2002, 08:42 PM   #3
Jordan.

Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road
Vera Zvonareva, she will win Australian Open.
Jordan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2002, 08:48 PM   #4
country flag Nimi
Team WTAworld

Nimi has disabled reputation
Looks like Elena Bovina to me.
Old Oct 21st, 2002, 12:00 AM   #5
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
Without question the obvious choice is Maria Sharapova! She has great groundstrokes and a good serve motion. She will be almost 6 feet tall when she's done growing. And she loves to crush her opponents!

@ Sharky! I could scratch your eyes out! LOL!

Vera Douchevina is a close second! And Maria Kirilenko is a close third. None of the over age 20 Russian women has a chance to win a singles grand slam. Sadly, I don't think any of them (Dementieva, Kournikova, Myskina etc.) have the guts to be a big time champion. But there is still real hope with the Russian junior girls!
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2002, 01:28 PM   #6
country flag snoop
Team WTAworld

snoop has a reputation beyond repute snoop has a reputation beyond repute snoop has a reputation beyond repute snoop has a reputation beyond repute snoop has a reputation beyond repute snoop has a reputation beyond repute snoop has a reputation beyond repute snoop has a reputation beyond repute snoop has a reputation beyond repute snoop has a reputation beyond repute snoop has a reputation beyond repute
I guess Bovina
I hope Krasnoroutskaya
snoop is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2002, 04:52 PM   #7
country flag CellJr300

CellJr300 is just really nice CellJr300 is just really nice CellJr300 is just really nice CellJr300 is just really nice CellJr300 is just really nice CellJr300 is just really nice CellJr300 is just really nice CellJr300 is just really nice CellJr300 is just really nice CellJr300 is just really nice CellJr300 is just really nice
I still believe that the first one will be either Kournikova, Dementieva, or Myskina. If none of them accomplish it, then I would have to give Bovina an outside chance.
Old Oct 21st, 2002, 11:45 PM   #8
country flag Cassius

Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of
Lina.
Cassius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2002, 12:26 PM   #9
country flag Nina_rus

Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all
Safina
Nina_rus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2002, 06:25 AM   #10
country flag b8beEbLu3

b8beEbLu3 is just really nice b8beEbLu3 is just really nice b8beEbLu3 is just really nice b8beEbLu3 is just really nice b8beEbLu3 is just really nice b8beEbLu3 is just really nice b8beEbLu3 is just really nice b8beEbLu3 is just really nice b8beEbLu3 is just really nice b8beEbLu3 is just really nice b8beEbLu3 is just really nice
If its by juniors i think the obvious choice is Vera Douchevina, just plain domination.

I pick Safina
b8beEbLu3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2002, 07:44 AM   #11
country flag salima

salima has a brilliant future salima has a brilliant future salima has a brilliant future salima has a brilliant future salima has a brilliant future salima has a brilliant future salima has a brilliant future salima has a brilliant future salima has a brilliant future salima has a brilliant future salima has a brilliant future
So many to pick from, and the right alternative is maybe not even there

considering today`s weather KUZNETSOVA got my vote.
salima is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2002, 12:15 PM   #12
country flag fresh2flash

fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of
We mean the first? So be Vera Zvonareva

Dinara will win the second, Sharapova and Douchevina to follow.
Old Nov 2nd, 2002, 01:43 AM   #13
country flag Gowza

Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of
bovina or petrova if she can regain her form from before her injury

also good luck to: azarenka, lucic, sprem, vakulenko, vaidisova, safarova, ivanovic, groenefeld, mirza, krajicek, kvitkova, larcher de brito, lisicki.
Gowza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2002, 04:54 PM   #14
country flag LeonHart

LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute
Vera Z. first, Kuznetsova second

Sorana Cirstea - Stefanie Voegele - Michelle Larcher de Brito - Alexandra Dulgheru

Martina I will miss you!!
LeonHart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2002, 04:50 AM   #15
country flag TartarVicario

TartarVicario has a brilliant future TartarVicario has a brilliant future TartarVicario has a brilliant future TartarVicario has a brilliant future TartarVicario has a brilliant future TartarVicario has a brilliant future TartarVicario has a brilliant future TartarVicario has a brilliant future TartarVicario has a brilliant future TartarVicario has a brilliant future TartarVicario has a brilliant future
DEF! Kuznetsova
TartarVicario is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote