The SS Dementieva, New Horizons - Page 77 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 16th, 2014, 01:47 PM   #1141
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The SS Dementieva, New Horizons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rix643 View Post
Ehrm.? Through the Bosphorus then heading about 70 degrees?
Am hoping that you called that correctly; Elena might get a bit testy if we wound up on a coral reef outside of Greenland

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

W(PE)TA: Women's Pathetic Enabler Tennis Association

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
bruce goose is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 16th, 2014, 06:56 PM   #1142
country flag Dementinator
Captain of the SS Dementieva

Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute

I think quite a few scientists would be very interested should we wind up on a coral reef near Greenland too.

Once a Lena fan always a Lena fan
Dementinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2014, 12:34 AM   #1143
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dementinator View Post
I think quite a few scientists would be very interested should we wind up on a coral reef near Greenland too.
Is that your subtle way of telling me that coral only grows in warm waters? It's a good thing that Elena didn't hire me for my maritime knowledge

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
Old Feb 23rd, 2014, 01:32 PM   #1144
country flag bruce goose

There's a tournament in Acapulco this week, and Elena would be a MOST welcome visitor to our beaches

Old Feb 25th, 2014, 03:23 PM   #1145

Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute

Mexican assblasters on the menu it is then...

Old Mar 1st, 2014, 02:46 PM   #1146
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
It's an honor to have the SS Dementieva in the United States of Mexico(our official name, for those who didn't know)

Old Mar 16th, 2014, 03:46 PM   #1147
country flag bruce goose

There was a photo gallery of former IW champs on the WTA webpage and, though Elena doesn't officially belong to that group, she WAS voted Most Gorgeous runner-up in tourney history

Old Mar 23rd, 2014, 03:03 PM   #1148
country flag bruce goose

Does Elena have any picks for the upcoming baseball season? My memory is a little hazy on this, but I thought that she did a promo spot at one of the stadiums once. Whatever the case, it's nice that the BGO chose her husband from one of the sports where steroids aren't such a fundamental part of the landscape

Old Mar 30th, 2014, 02:04 PM   #1149
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Unlike Acapulco, Monterrey is not a beach, but we could get close enough on the western coast of the Gulf of Mexico, IF Elena wanted to visit us again, to fly her in via helicopter

Old Apr 6th, 2014, 03:40 PM   #1150
country flag bruce goose

I suppose that Julia Boserup has earned a lifetime guest pass on the SSD by showing such good taste and wisdom in naming Elena as her tennis idol

Old Apr 7th, 2014, 12:10 PM   #1151

If only I had a clue who she was, but hell, she can have one anyways.

Old Apr 8th, 2014, 01:05 PM   #1152
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
If only I had a clue who she was, but hell, she can have one anyways.
She's a rather lovely tall blonde, aged 22, with Danish parents. She grew up in the US but maintains dual citizenship, and she insists that she visits Denmark a lot and feels a strong bond there even though she currently plays under the US flag.

She won the big juniors Orange Bowl title at 17 and, like many gals, is using injuries as an excuse for why she hasn't done better as a pro. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt and overlook her choice of flags cuz she seems to be fairly pleasant and, as you've seen, has the ideal role model in the BGO

Old Apr 19th, 2014, 09:40 PM   #1153
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute

Just checking by.. be back soon again... finally computer problem inside wheelhouse and thus connecting to the bridge has been fixed... Nearly took 7 months.. but found the prob.. Lena had been damaging i think for fun one of the main cables causing troubles.. Better take a watch in here then before it happens again.. Basck on duty it is then.. Where's the navigator when you need him don't have clue what our position currently is..

Well bruce i dunno who she is either but indeed like Capt said she's granted one anyways

Oh and happy easter everyone, enjoy searching for the eastereggs.. but watch for Lena she's in one of that modes again aka the hulk one.. wouldn't want to be near her right now.. Have heard her growling lower decks already..

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé

Last edited by Mathijs : Apr 19th, 2014 at 09:56 PM.
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 10:00 PM   #1154
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Right then, Helm! Bring us about and set course, full ahead.
Too late.. but i guess it did go well... H

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2014, 04:09 PM   #1155
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathijs View Post
Just checking by.. be back soon again... finally computer problem inside wheelhouse and thus connecting to the bridge has been fixed... Nearly took 7 months.. but found the prob.. Lena had been damaging i think for fun one of the main cables causing troubles.. Better take a watch in here then before it happens again.. Basck on duty it is then.. Where's the navigator when you need him don't have clue what our position currently is..

Well bruce i dunno who she is either but indeed like Capt said she's granted one anyways

Oh and happy easter everyone, enjoy searching for the eastereggs.. but watch for Lena she's in one of that modes again aka the hulk one.. wouldn't want to be near her right now.. Have heard her growling lower decks already..
Nice to have you back, Mat. I haven't seen her overall form, so I can't say whether she's the scrawny, malnourished variety or a tall SHAPELY blonde like our BGO, but Miss Boserup certainly has a lovely face and she seems to have at least a half-decent head on her shoulders, judging by her choice of Elena as role model.

I realize that Elena has inflicted pain on many crewhands before...and maybe it's easy for ME to say since I don't have one of those ship-maintenance positions who might draw one of her complaints...but isn't she well worth the trouble after all? Would you rather be on the SS Allaster and get assigned to armpit-hair grooming duty? Or maybe you'd like to perform masseuse duty on the SS Kuznetsova...or be the ship's biographer on the SS Stosur and take hours and hours of notes from Samantha's exciting, charismatic interviews......Yes, all in all, I'd say that we chose well in deciding to serve Elena