The SS Dementieva, New Horizons - Page 68 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 25th, 2012, 06:39 PM   #1006
country flag Dementinator
Captain of the SS Dementieva

Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The SS Dementieva, New Horizons

Nah, its just that Facebook insists on telling me when a constipated aardvark in borneo has a birthday but is strangely quiet when anyone who is actually on my list is in fact one year closer to the grave.

Once a Lena fan always a Lena fan
Dementinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 26th, 2012, 04:38 AM   #1007
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dementinator View Post
Nah, its just that Facebook insists on telling me when a constipated aardvark in borneo has a birthday but is strangely quiet when anyone who is actually on my list is in fact one year closer to the grave.
Wow!I didn't even know that aardvarks or any other animals suffered from constipation in the same manner that we do;they always seem to have no trouble supplying abundant bowel movements whenever I see them gather in large numbers.Can't recall with certainty,but isn't eating grass supposed to be a good way for animals to clean out their systems?....Which leads me to wonder what happens to those poor desert critters who have little or no grass at their disposal.Can't imagine where even an animal would enjoy eating SAND

Getting back to Borneo,isn't Malaysia part of that island(?),and I'm pretty sure that they had a rather forgettable tourney in Kuala Lumpur this year.Still,that's a name that's fairly well-known,so I'm wondering if Elena ever played there during one of her Asian swings.Unless she likes bucketloads of rain,I can't picture Borneo being high on her wish list for potential SSD destinations

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Allaster wins Machorra of the Year award from the Dames In Keen Enterprise league
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 04:52 PM   #1008

Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute

All systems seem to be behaving, as does our BGO, she will soon be on the hunt for Xmas presents and we all know what that means, it gets harder every year to hide then and it gets easier every year for her to get Alenyaa to spill about where they are, ho hum...

Old Dec 7th, 2012, 05:27 AM   #1009
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
All systems seem to be behaving, as does our BGO, she will soon be on the hunt for Xmas presents and we all know what that means, it gets harder every year to hide then and it gets easier every year for her to get Alenyaa to spill about where they are, ho hum...
Should we buy Elena some anticipatory baby togs as a present,just to 'get the ball rolling'?

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Allaster wins Machorra of the Year award from the Dames In Keen Enterprise league
Old Dec 20th, 2012, 11:55 AM   #1010

well, Pressies for the BGO are all bought and wrapped and hopefully well hidden, the tree is up, we are good to go on the Xmas front.

Hope everyone has a good one and we all continue to exist after this Friday and we will prepare for our 2013 season.

Old Dec 20th, 2012, 06:03 PM   #1011
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
well, Pressies for the BGO are all bought and wrapped and hopefully well hidden, the tree is up, we are good to go on the Xmas front.

Hope everyone has a good one and we will prepare for our 2013 season.
Deleted the nonsense portion because,as our guapa batender could tell you,Mexico has largely left the totem-worshipping lunacy in the past.

On to the present: Would you care to give us a hint on what Elena's gifts were,or is this a case where we stay tight-lipped to preserve our collective health?

Old Jan 5th, 2013, 03:37 PM   #1012
country flag Alenyaa

Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute

Well hey, look who's still alive...
Sorry to have been missing in action, guys, I just didn't get around to posting here lately...

Jelena Dokic, Tsvetana Pironkova, Caroline Wozniacki
Daniela Hantuchova, Gisela Dulko, Julia Görges

Former Training Accommodation Manager aboard the SS Dementieva
Now discovering New Horizons...
Alenyaa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 03:58 PM   #1013

Thought Lena had thrown you overboard....

Old Jan 6th, 2013, 04:30 AM   #1014
country flag bruce goose

Actually forgot to wish the BGO a Happy New Year(she likely adapted to that minor snag very well)....to all of you as well

Old Jan 7th, 2013, 04:54 PM   #1015
country flag fredlander

fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute

How did I end up here? Not too much going on in here either.
I guess all the rats have jumped ship except Captain Rat!
fredlander is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 04:09 AM   #1016
country flag bruce goose

No baby announcement from Elena yet;we'll have plenty to work on when THAT takes place

Old Jan 13th, 2013, 02:14 PM   #1017
country flag bruce goose

Read an article on the WTA website the other day which seemed to insinuate that SvetaK had a longer career than her former FC teammates,Nastya and Elena,because she was mentally tougher.

Well,to be gentle,Sveta's prospects at motherhood aren't exactly burgeoning unless she's made plans at artificial insemination,so there's far less distraction there for HER in that area.If Maxim hadn't lucked out with Elena,the line of suitors for the BGO would be much longer than some of those bread lines in the old USSR

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 08:44 PM   #1018
country flag mc8114

mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute

Can you guys convince Lena to get on Twitter?
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 10:33 PM   #1019
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Lena is as inscrutable as she is adorable.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 05:09 AM   #1020
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by mc8114 View Post
Can you guys convince Lena to get on Twitter?
Are you asking Elena to do it just because of that big stink of hype when t.o.b. finally joined?