The SS Dementieva, New Horizons - Page 61 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 14th, 2012, 11:25 PM   #901
country flag Alenyaa

Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The SS Dementieva, New Horizons

Good Olympics indeed, especially for the home athletes!
Thoroughly enjoyed them and as usual Ross is right on the mark there!

Jelena Dokic, Tsvetana Pironkova, Caroline Wozniacki
Daniela Hantuchova, Gisela Dulko, Julia Görges

Former Training Accommodation Manager aboard the SS Dementieva
Now discovering New Horizons...
Alenyaa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 15th, 2012, 04:32 AM   #902
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Have suddenly felt the desire to hear Elena sing a song...not sure why...and don't really care if I understand the lyrics or not

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Opening Soon: The Allaster-Stubbs-Amanmuradova Academy of Feminine Grace and Charm
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 10:47 PM   #903
country flag Alenyaa

Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute

Just the heavenly sound of her voice is enough

Jelena Dokic, Tsvetana Pironkova, Caroline Wozniacki
Daniela Hantuchova, Gisela Dulko, Julia Görges

Former Training Accommodation Manager aboard the SS Dementieva
Now discovering New Horizons...
Alenyaa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2012, 04:33 AM   #904
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Well,I don't hear Lena's voice anymore now that she's retired and hanging out with her husband so much more,so I've got to use my imagination

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Opening Soon: The Allaster-Stubbs-Amanmuradova Academy of Feminine Grace and Charm
Old Aug 18th, 2012, 06:26 PM   #905
country flag Danči Dementia
¡Davai!

Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute

did you ever see the video of her singing lady mermelade??

Hail Queen Komova
Dementieva - Hantuchova - Vaidisova - Ivanovic
Que el aire es de cristal, que puede estallar.....que aunque mis labios no hablen te quiero devorar.

Danči Dementia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 04:11 AM   #906
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danči Dementia View Post
did you ever see the video of her singing lady mermelade??
If you're asking ME...and not just the forum in general...then the answer is NO and I'd love to see Elena's performance if you still have a link

Old Aug 20th, 2012, 04:39 AM   #907
country flag Maca.Lofish

Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future

the video of Lena is on my youtube account
Veronika Afinogenova
The next olympic champion

Maca.Lofish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2012, 04:42 AM   #908
country flag Maca.Lofish

Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future

Veronika Afinogenova
The next olympic champion

Maca.Lofish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2012, 05:51 AM   #909
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makatieva View Post
As great as it was to see Elena enjoying herself in that silly diversion,it sounded as if she hardly sang at all.Her male,goofball sidekicks were much more audible.Also,I can't picture her volunteering as a judge for any SSD Idol contests,but we MIGHT be able to offer some nice grand prize--paid for partially by hefty entry fees,of course--such as a free gourmet dinner with Elena and Vera for 1st place in the BGO lookalike contest.We wouldn't insult the winner by telling her that she was a pale imitation of the REAL Queen.....and for the record,any MEN trying to enter the contest in drag will be drenched in walrus blood and thrown overboard to a school of orcas

Old Aug 21st, 2012, 10:37 AM   #910
country flag deadparrot

deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of

There's also this performance to promote Sochi 2014:

They are all lipsynching to a pre-recorded track but you should be able to pick out Lena's voice ( she's one of the few who can sing in tune )
deadparrot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2012, 03:09 PM   #911
country flag bruce goose

Okay,I've just seen the new WTA campaign and,even though Elena IS beautiful,we face potential lawsuits if we use that simple truth to promote our stops on the worldwide Lena Goodwill Tour.I'm open to suggestions,but we've got to choose something that's unlikely to be duplicated,such as,'Elena is Heavenly Transcendent,and She will Grace you with Her Presence soon!'.....Just for the record,ticket purchases for the Elena Bridal Exhibition have brought in LOTS of revenue to help with repair costs and food & drink budget

Old Aug 21st, 2012, 10:32 PM   #912
country flag Dementinator
Captain of the SS Dementieva

Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute

We need all the dosh we can get what with Lenas cake bills and the ever rising cost of insrance and diesel fuel.

Once a Lena fan always a Lena fan
Dementinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 04:19 AM   #913
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dementinator View Post
We need all the dosh we can get what with Lenas cake bills and the ever rising cost of insrance and diesel fuel.
Have found that Elena doesn't undermine our income-collecting efforts when I offer to contribute a portion to her favorite charities

Old Sep 5th, 2012, 09:51 AM   #914
country flag Dementinator
Captain of the SS Dementieva

Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute

So, its that time of year again where I dissapear for 4 weeks, therefore we need a new temp captain, who did we use last time? Makki I think, who hasnt had "a go" yet?

Who wants to spend the next month trying to keep the BGO fed and happy?

Seems to me Bruce hasnt had a go yet but can I trust him to not spend the next month sending non sensical politcal transmissions ever 5 mins?

I think I can, plus its time he stepped up for a bit.

Ergo, I will proclaim Bruce as the acting Captain of the SS Dementieva until early October, treat her well and she will look after you, but if you dont, she will bite you in the ass big time, not to mention what the BGO will do, or me for that matter.

Rix will be your second in command, when hes sober of course, and I am sure we can rely on anyone else to step in should trouble occur ( it will) .

Alenyaa seems a tad quiet lately, hope Lena hasnt finally finshed him off or thrown him overboard, but I am sure he can provide good back up.

Also, seems to be a hight temp warning on principle diesel number 4, so I am shutting it down for a while so repairs can take place, this means closing of some redundant decks for a while, it will be dark there, Lena likes the dark, Lena misbehaves in the dark, she hides in the dark, you have been warned......

Once a Lena fan always a Lena fan

Last edited by Dementinator : Sep 5th, 2012 at 10:01 AM.
Dementinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2012, 06:01 PM   #915
country flag Rix643
member of NSSA

Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute

Second in command? We'll drink to that...

In the mean time, something for our radio-op

Bibiane Weijers Official Facebook Fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/bibischoofs
Rix643 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote