The SS Dementieva, New Horizons - Page 60 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 16th, 2012, 05:09 AM   #886
country flag Maca.Lofish

Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future
Re: The SS Dementieva, New Horizons

the only reason why some people dislike Maxim is because they are jealous of him
Veronika Afinogenova
Future Olympic Champion

Maca.Lofish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 16th, 2012, 01:02 PM   #887
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Well,I'm pretty sure that you have him pictured in your avatar on the left,opposite Elena,so that's a bad way to show dislike for someone.....but thank you for clarifying since it was YOUR post that inspired my query

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Soccer=the RCC and Islam in terms of brainwashed,mindless fanatics who'll kill and maim for their stupid religion
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2012, 09:21 PM   #888
country flag Maca.Lofish

Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future

I like Maxim, I was so happy when they got married... but I know that some of Elena's fans don't like him, and i'm not talking about any of you from tennis forum.
When I look for news about Lena in some webs I always see bad comments about Maxim, also on twitter and 100% of those comments are from male fans of Lena that are jealous of him.
Veronika Afinogenova
Future Olympic Champion

Old Jul 16th, 2012, 09:43 PM   #889
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Honestly,I can't even envision Elena's being with some guy who didn't utterly respect her;I don't think she could look herself in the mirror if she came off as a cheap,trophy gf to some sleazebag like Verdasco or Adam Scott...she'd cut things off VERY quickly.Just MAYBE...back when she was in her adolescent years(say 13 or 14)...Elena had some pretty-boy actors she dreamed about.However,I'd say that Mommy Vera instilled good values and common sense into our Golden One

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Soccer=the RCC and Islam in terms of brainwashed,mindless fanatics who'll kill and maim for their stupid religion
Old Jul 17th, 2012, 07:35 PM   #890
country flag Alenyaa

Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute

The only problem I have with him is the fact that, even though officially Lena retired because she wanted to start a family, he is still living his sporting career to the fullest whereas Lena has had to take to some b-grade television show rather than being able to pursue the bit more glory in her career she so thoroughly deserved.

Lena specifically stated the decision for her retirement was a hard one, but also one fueled by the wishes of those around her.
Now it doesn't take much imagination to conclude Maxim is most likely primarily responsible for Lena retiring, probably wanting more of her for himself seeing as he apparently doesn't even seem to think about retiring anytime soon and actually commit to Lena's wish.

I do not particularly dislike him (yet), but I do hold this despicable act of selfishness against him as there is no evidence of my being way off the truth in my eyes.
The thing is, Lena decided to share her life with him, so he must have his qualities and I have no right to judge her decision.

Jelena Dokic, Tsvetana Pironkova, Caroline Wozniacki
Daniela Hantuchova, Gisela Dulko, Julia Görges

Former Training Accommodation Manager aboard the SS Dementieva
Now discovering New Horizons...
Alenyaa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2012, 08:35 PM   #891
country flag Maca.Lofish

well, that's true
Veronika Afinogenova
Future Olympic Champion

Old Jul 18th, 2012, 04:27 AM   #892
country flag bruce goose

We should notify the local police authorities in Dipshitville,Holland to let them know that Mikey was kidnapped...and that his abductor is borrowing his TF identity.The REAL Mikey would never give such a well-thought response b/c he's been smacked upside the head by Elena so many times that the thinking cogs have been hopelessly thrown out of position

Old Jul 18th, 2012, 09:48 PM   #893
country flag Alenyaa

Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute

I might surprise you yet, Bruce.

Old Jul 18th, 2012, 11:23 PM   #894
country flag bruce goose

Tbh,Mikey,you and the Cap'n are the only ones here who have ever seemed inclined to put up with me...though I take a lot of shots at you--MANY of which you deserve--we all share a kinship in the incomparable Elena

Old Jul 19th, 2012, 04:11 PM   #895
country flag Dementinator
Captain of the SS Dementieva

Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute

Lena will have the last laugh I am sure......

Once a Lena fan always a Lena fan
Dementinator is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2012, 06:37 PM   #896
country flag Alenyaa

She ususally does...

Old Jul 20th, 2012, 03:28 AM   #897
country flag bruce goose

Well,Mikey,even if Elena ISN'T laughing at you,there'll surely be many others in that chorus

Old Aug 12th, 2012, 03:44 PM   #898
country flag mc8114

mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute

Summer time
Old Aug 12th, 2012, 07:55 PM   #899
country flag Dementinator
Captain of the SS Dementieva

Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute

Well thats the 2012 Olympics pretty much put to bed, Lena is still the only Russian to have won gold in tennis.

I have really enjoyed the games, its been a lot of fun and I will miss them, also, I think is fair to say that the girls rocked at this games, wether they were our big strapping 6ft plus 80kg rowers from the UK or the wonderful gymnasts, even the female presenters here at the BBC blew the dudes into the weeds, plus lets not forget our own wonderful little Jess Ennis, Vicky Pendleton etc heres hoping Rio will be a good one too.

Once a Lena fan always a Lena fan
Dementinator is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2012, 08:30 PM   #900
country flag bruce goose

Judging by how motivated Umpire Killer was in the women's tennis competition,she was still bitter over the ass-whupping Elena gave her in the last two sets of that Beijing QF.Anyway,I think that Elena would've made a good ceremonial Russian flag-bearer even though,technically,she didn't play in these Games