The SS Dementieva, New Horizons - Page 59 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 16th, 2012, 12:28 PM   #871
country flag Dementinator
Captain of the SS Dementieva

Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The SS Dementieva, New Horizons

AFR stands for Absolutely Fornicating Rocks or you could use the more impolite middle word.

Once a Lena fan always a Lena fan
Dementinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 16th, 2012, 12:52 PM   #872
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dementinator View Post
AFR stands for Absolutely Fornicating Rocks or you could use the more impolite middle word.
As usual,Cap'n,you are so much more direct than the blabbering Mikey.You may recall how Elena was only one cm(via unlucky netcord) away from defeating that delusional,umpire-threatening JW sister in the Wimby semis...and then she would've faced the hobbling older sis in the final.That would've given Lena a second Slam to accompany her Olympic victory.

NOW,however,your homeland is once again displaying the sort of God-forsaken weather that matches its cuisine...or what you might expect from a nation who betrayed Israel by failing to follow through on the Palestine Agreement,post-WW2(can't recall---it may have been a name other than 'agreement',like 'accord').Anyway,I can see why you became a sea captain to get away from all that miserable climate in visiting exotic locations with the BGO

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

W(PE)TA: Women's Pathetic Enabler Tennis Association

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 12:57 PM   #873

Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute

As usual, your second paragraph makes little sense and has turned into some political bollocks that I fail to or even want to understand.
cuisine here can be just fine thank you very much, theres more to food than tex mex ass blasters.

Old Jun 16th, 2012, 12:58 PM   #874

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathijs View Post
Nope... i won't dare to disagree in a million years.. so ask over 1 million year...

Oh and Capt i need some small promotion... check the other thread!
Mat, you will need to elaborate as I dont know what you mean I am afraid.

Old Jun 16th, 2012, 01:29 PM   #875
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
As usual, your second paragraph makes little sense and has turned into some political bollocks that I fail to or even want to understand.
cuisine here can be just fine thank you very much, theres more to food than tex mex ass blasters.
Well,I only intended to mess with you on the 'political bollocks',and I'll drop that issue since I've obviously succeeded.

As for your culinary,LSD-induced delusions,I could say that Mexican restaurants outnumbered British restaurants 100-to-1...but it's actually 100 to ZERO b/c there ARE no British places in the restaurant districts as NO-body wants to eat that crap.Even your own rich folk dine at restaurants with foreign cuisine when they wanna eat REAL,quality food

Gotta leave in just a second,but I'll encourage you to search for a replacement Propaganda Director b/c there are some low-level narcos in my gf's neighborhood and,yesterday,I ran over the large dog who belongs to one of them....not exactly 'ran over',but I sideswiped him and left him with a permanent limp which will render him useless as a menace.Like many narcos' dogs in our country,this hellish beast is so aggressive that he charges at 3-year-olds as if they were big threats.He was standing in the middle of the road--refusing to move--as,evidently,he thought I'd swerve away so that he could do his routine of lunging and barking hatefully at the passing car.....There was no one close by cuz,as I said,nobody can get that close to him on foot...so maybe my deed went unseen;however,if I disappear for at least a month and the mods tell you that I wasn't banned...then you'll know my fate

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
Old Jun 19th, 2012, 05:21 PM   #876
country flag fredlander

fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute fredlander has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You're crude! Now that you are forty try to act more dignified like I always do.
fredlander is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2012, 09:31 PM   #877
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Mat, you will need to elaborate as I dont know what you mean I am afraid.
Yes sorry for not being lightened up, still cloud walking ...
Its in the other thread of Dani, but i am not Mat to you no more, but uncle Mat now, since i became uncle last tuesday June 13, when my elderly sister Mariken gave birth to a dear angelical babygirl named Isis (we can call her Lena as well too.. ).. thats why i said it...

Have a pic of my niece on my facebook

Hope you understand now... but as Rick just took his veto on it, we just keep it as uncle mat around here! sounds that right to you all? or "uncle" mat is fine too ...

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2012, 02:42 AM   #878
country flag bruce goose

Have become obsolete in the other thread so didn't congratulate you there and will do it now instead---wonder if Elena considers the frequent baby talk as some sort of hint-dropping

Old Jun 20th, 2012, 08:58 PM   #879

"elderly sister" I hope she didnt see that are your ass is toast, although I am sure you meant elder.

Congrats by the way....

Slippers pipe and cardigan are available down in stores, got mine many years ago.

Old Jun 20th, 2012, 09:20 PM   #880
country flag Rix643
member of NSSA

Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
"elderly sister" I hope she didnt see that are your ass is toast, although I am sure you meant elder.

Congrats by the way....

Slippers pipe and cardigan are available down in stores, got mine many years ago.
I didn't notice that... Disadvantage of not being a native English speaker. But now you've pointed it out, it's rather funny..

Bibiane Schoofs Official Facebook Fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/bibischoofs
Rix643 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2012, 09:42 PM   #881
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Congrats by the way....

Ouch... direct hit thanks for clearing that up captain and thanks for the congratulations
No she doesn't come around here.. doesn't know this place even exists pff well that stupid translator didn't do his job very well then...

Like Rix said, its rather funny... i dont even want to think of it

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2012, 04:57 AM   #882
country flag bruce goose

Would be nice to see Elena 'pass the torch' to the next Olympic champ...even though the new gal will never be as special(sigh.....)

Old Jun 25th, 2012, 08:36 PM   #883
country flag Danči Dementia
¡Davai!

Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute

is the celebration still going?? OMG you people

Happy belated Birthday Ross!! as always, my best wishes to you, amight you life be all full of health, love and Lena always.

Love you

Hail Queen Komova
Dementieva - Hantuchova - Vaidisova - Ivanovic
Que el aire es de cristal, que puede estallar.....que aunque mis labios no hablen te quiero devorar.

Danči Dementia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2012, 04:22 AM   #884
country flag bruce goose

Blast it,Cap'n Ross!I'm sorry---perhaps I should memorize your b-day after you welcomed me back into the Elena community.Anyway,here's hoping you truly enjoyed yourself with the sort of people who help create good memories

Old Jul 16th, 2012, 04:44 AM   #885
country flag bruce goose

As anyone non-comatose should know,we're about to have that special tournament that solidified Elena's place amongst the best of her era...but what's this talk I hear that,supposedly,most people dislike Maxim?Is it simply a charisma deficiency on his part or are there legit questions about the quality of affection that he's giving our Queen

If this is going to cause an unpleasant atmosphere for guests on board the SSD,then I suggest sealing off one of our rooms below deck--and making it lockable from the outside--so that Max and his hockey buddies can play darts,shoot billiards,drink and watch cheesy sci-fi movies while Elena dazzles visitors with her charm