The SS Dementieva, New Horizons - Page 24 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 26th, 2011, 04:19 PM   #346
country flag DragonFlame
Team WTAworld

DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The SS Dementieva, New Horizons

I need some cheering up, anyone know what lena is doing right now?

Elena, thank you for all the joy you gave me, you will always remain in my mind.
Intelligence Officer of the SS Dementieva
DragonFlame is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 26th, 2011, 06:13 PM   #347
country flag deadparrot

deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonFlame View Post
I need some cheering up, anyone know what lena is doing right now?

She's playing a charity match with Likhovtseva, Kunitsyn and Olhovsky in Moscow tomorrow, and she's nominated for the Jean Borotra World Fair Play Award.
deadparrot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2011, 06:20 PM   #348
country flag CROUCHING TIGER

CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice

Hello deadparrot, when do u pass in the yahoo-group again? Know Henin has end her tennis FOR EVER this time!!!
Old Jan 26th, 2011, 06:24 PM   #349
country flag Maca.Lofish

Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CROUCHING TIGER View Post
Hello deadparrot, when do u pass in the yahoo-group again? Know Henin has end her tennis FOR EVER this time!!!
Veronika Afinogenova
The next olympic champion

Maca.Lofish is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2011, 06:25 PM   #350
country flag deadparrot

deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CROUCHING TIGER View Post
I posted the Fed Cup staff news there yesterday. I'm flowing with the go/going with the flow and will post when I have some insight to contribute.

It's a shame that Justine had to retire. I wasn't a fan, but she was a great tennis player who will be missed.
Old Jan 26th, 2011, 07:24 PM   #351
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makatieva View Post
As for the question,"Shall we give Henin a SECOND farewell tribute to accompany her latest retirement?",my answer is: ---HowEVER,if Justine is willing to send cash thru the mail,we'll give her an autographed photo of a wondrously-smiling Russian Tennis VP named Lena

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Our Slam: Islas Marias Prison Island Open--Benito Juarez Open(red clay)--Mazatlan Open(LOTS of Mexican 'grass' AND 'sugar')--the Mexico City Open(VERY poorly attended b/c almost NO ONE can get thru the traffic)
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2011, 07:27 PM   #352
country flag deadparrot

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
As for the question,"Shall we give Henin a SECOND farewell tribute to accompany her latest retirement?",my answer is: ---HowEVER,if Justine is willing to send cash thru the mail,we'll give her an autographed photo of a wondrously-smiling Russian Tennis VP named Lena
Are you sure Justine deserves such an honor?
Old Jan 26th, 2011, 07:44 PM   #353
country flag Maca.Lofish

Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadparrot View Post
Are you sure Justine deserves such an honor?
She doesn't deserve that honor
Veronika Afinogenova
The next olympic champion

Maca.Lofish is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2011, 08:29 PM   #354
country flag Dementinator
Captain of the SS Dementieva

Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute

Indeed she doesnt.

I have thought about having her on permo bilge room duty, especially after curry night, it gets real messy down there then.

Well decided to build a nice new shiny I7 Sandy Bridge PC, with spangly SSDs etc and after $2000 and a few hours the power button was pressed, and....... Sweet Fuck All... Anyways after much swearing and diagnosing of a stick of faulty memory, I have operational Bridge PCs again...

Once a Lena fan always a Lena fan
Dementinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2011, 09:37 PM   #355
country flag DragonFlame
Team WTAworld

DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadparrot View Post

She's playing a charity match with Likhovtseva, Kunitsyn and Olhovsky in Moscow tomorrow, and she's nominated for the Jean Borotra World Fair Play Award.
Ahh nice, i didnt know about the exhibition! Let me know how it goes, here. xD I did know about the award though.

Elena, thank you for all the joy you gave me, you will always remain in my mind.
Intelligence Officer of the SS Dementieva
DragonFlame is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2011, 05:05 AM   #356
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dementinator View Post
Indeed she doesnt.

I have thought about having her on permo bilge room duty, especially after curry night, it gets real messy down there then.
Cap'n we could bid her farewell by getting her a lovely used urinal cake from the SS Dementieva "latrine bakery"...might even be able to jam some candles into it........Btw,I still don't know what you call a maritime accountant,so kindly enlighten me to improve my seafaring vocab

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Our Slam: Islas Marias Prison Island Open--Benito Juarez Open(red clay)--Mazatlan Open(LOTS of Mexican 'grass' AND 'sugar')--the Mexico City Open(VERY poorly attended b/c almost NO ONE can get thru the traffic)
Old Jan 27th, 2011, 08:36 AM   #357
country flag Dementinator
Captain of the SS Dementieva

Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute

Well a " Purser" genrally oversees that sort of stuff.

Once a Lena fan always a Lena fan
Dementinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2011, 12:42 PM   #358
country flag deadparrot

Posted by Qwerty on Elena's offical forum:

Elena and Andrei Olhovsky defeated Igor Kunitsyn and Elena Lihovtsevaith 3:6, 6:1, 10:5
Old Jan 27th, 2011, 02:01 PM   #359
country flag Alenyaa

Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute

Never in doubt

Jelena Dokic, Tsvetana Pironkova, Caroline Wozniacki
Daniela Hantuchova, Gisela Dulko, Julia Görges

Former Training Accommodation Manager aboard the SS Dementieva
Now discovering New Horizons...
Alenyaa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2011, 04:55 PM   #360
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dementinator View Post
Well a " Purser" genrally oversees that sort of stuff.
Thanks,Cap.....I've never seen anyone listed as official purser of the SSD,and it might be a great idea to get one since we'll have to rake in those appearance fees for Elena the Olympic Slam Queen....PLUS there'll be movie studio execs who want to pay Lena for the rights to use her likeness in a biographical film...to portray her,it'll have to be a splendidly beautiful actress who's lovely even w/o makeup.....You can probably imagine how valuable the ED name is in franchising