The SS Dementieva, New Horizons - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 31st, 2010, 09:40 PM   #16
country flag Dementinator
Captain of the SS Dementieva

Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The SS Dementieva, New Horizons

Shes still a beautiful and special woman you know, that hasnt changed one bit... and she wont give up on tennis either, we have to be patient with her....

Once a Lena fan always a Lena fan
Dementinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 31st, 2010, 10:01 PM   #17
country flag Maca.Lofish

Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future

I'm here to support Lena in any decision 4ever
Veronika Afinogenova
The next olympic champion

Maca.Lofish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2010, 10:05 PM   #18
country flag Maca.Lofish

Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future

can I be the doctor??? PLEASE!!!
Veronika Afinogenova

Old Oct 31st, 2010, 10:25 PM   #19
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute

Chief Officer reporting back on duty as well.
Heading towards my domain, the wheelhouse, cleaning up the mess where i left off....
Things need to be fixed and refitted

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2010, 10:26 PM   #20
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dementinator View Post
Now that I can manage...
you sure?

Old Oct 31st, 2010, 10:28 PM   #21
country flag Rix643
member of NSSA

Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute

Now Mat, you know better than to make fun of our Captain. He's doing his utter best to keep our happy dysfunctional family together and if I might say so he's doing a fine job.

I only wonder what happened to the ss Dem vol 2 thread?

Bibiane Weijers Official Facebook Fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/bibischoofs
Rix643 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2010, 10:32 PM   #22
country flag Mathijs

I wasn't making fun of Ross, i wouldn't dare... i know he does his utter best , i am too and you are too . And i can only agree, i was just pointing out, if he doesn't want to mess up the two mat's

So to not confuse you might call me Northa again or simply my full name, that might be better...

Old Oct 31st, 2010, 10:47 PM   #23

Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makatieva View Post
can I be the doctor??? PLEASE!!!
Done.... just add to your sig if possible..

Was about to ask for a doctor too, Lenas quite hard on training partners after all.

Old Oct 31st, 2010, 10:49 PM   #24
country flag Maca.Lofish

Quote:
Done.... just add to your sig if possible..

Was about to ask for a doctor too, Lenas quite hard on training partners after all.
ok
Veronika Afinogenova

Old Oct 31st, 2010, 11:10 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rix643 View Post
Now Mat, you know better than to make fun of our Captain. He's doing his utter best to keep our happy dysfunctional family together and if I might say so he's doing a fine job.

I only wonder what happened to the ss Dem vol 2 thread?
Mats doing ok
I am afraid I deleted the ss dem vol 2 thread in a fit of grief on Friday, I simply couldnt look at it without breaking down to be honest, but, well Vol1 one is around somewhere, but, its now time to enter our new chapter and that involves Lena just as much as the previous one.

I bet shes curled up at home right now, relaxed and looking forward to a nice rest, she was probably as emotional as the rest of us but I bet she wont be still for long, those mighty leg muscles will start to twich, the powerful arms will want to pick up a racket and whack some balls.. Lena simply aint built to fly a desk, but right now I hope shes enjoying her down time with her family and her little doggies etc. (Surely her little mini Yorkie cannot be around still? would be about 18 if so, my mum just got one of those last year and she was carrying her around this afternoon and said to me "look, I am just like Elena!" )

Old Oct 31st, 2010, 11:26 PM   #26
country flag Pilongo

Pilongo has a brilliant future Pilongo has a brilliant future Pilongo has a brilliant future Pilongo has a brilliant future Pilongo has a brilliant future Pilongo has a brilliant future Pilongo has a brilliant future Pilongo has a brilliant future Pilongo has a brilliant future Pilongo has a brilliant future Pilongo has a brilliant future

Sig updated. At your command, Sir!

Knowing her I think shes as devastated as we are. Even after having the whole season to get in the situation, it is something that may take some days of your life to get over it, but she will be fine, doing some cookies or whatever

"How's uncommonly that I have all of you: my fans - my friends! I couldn't leave without saying you THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the support, devotion and love!
I feel it not only here in Moscow, when I'm on top and win.
It helps me go-ahead and hang tough. Thank you for warmth of your wishes. I LOVE YOU. MY VICTORIES ARE FOR YOU!"

Elena Dementieva, October 2006
Pilongo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2010, 11:31 PM   #27
country flag Maca.Lofish

I think we may need a Psychologist too... no just for Lena, for all of us
Veronika Afinogenova

Old Oct 31st, 2010, 11:31 PM   #28
country flag Pilongo

Pilongo has a brilliant future Pilongo has a brilliant future Pilongo has a brilliant future Pilongo has a brilliant future Pilongo has a brilliant future Pilongo has a brilliant future Pilongo has a brilliant future Pilongo has a brilliant future Pilongo has a brilliant future Pilongo has a brilliant future Pilongo has a brilliant future

By the way i want to update my signature to my old one with the message from Lena to her fans, where she said "my victories are for you" and these things. It was from October 2006 if im right but i cant find it anywhere now. Miss my old signature so much now. Hope someone can help me.

"How's uncommonly that I have all of you: my fans - my friends! I couldn't leave without saying you THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the support, devotion and love!
I feel it not only here in Moscow, when I'm on top and win.
It helps me go-ahead and hang tough. Thank you for warmth of your wishes. I LOVE YOU. MY VICTORIES ARE FOR YOU!"

Elena Dementieva, October 2006
Pilongo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2010, 12:07 AM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makatieva View Post
I think we may need a Psychologist too... no just for Lena, for all of us
Oh, we are all too far gone for that to help I am afraid....

Old Nov 1st, 2010, 12:12 AM   #30
country flag Maca.Lofish

Quote:
Oh, we are all too far gone for that to help I am afraid....
yeah What about a Psychiatrist??
Veronika Afinogenova