Top Spanish players walking randomly in Barcelona yesterday - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 12th, 2012, 07:23 PM   #61
dragonflies

dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Top Spanish players walking randomly in Barcelona yesterday

Let's hope/ pray that they will eventually catch some guys/ gurls for Ghost's sake at the end of this 2 year cruise.
dragonflies is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 12th, 2012, 07:30 PM   #62
country flag Deestruction
Two-timing...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RYNJ View Post
The HOTNESS level between the top spanish Men and Women ...

Oh fcuk.....be right back

http://deestruction.tumblr.com/
Deestruction is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 07:33 PM   #63
dragonflies

dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serena&Petra View Post
Oh fcuk.....be right back

hold it on, lemme give you a hand.
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 07:40 PM   #64
country flag Deestruction
Two-timing...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonflies View Post
hold it on, lemme give you a hand.
It is too much hotness going on in one post alone, matter fact i need 5+ hours with each one of these fine asses.

http://deestruction.tumblr.com/
Deestruction is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2012, 04:52 PM   #65
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

Anabel and Arantxa have stopped walking

KATA - AMG -
APS

Serena- Garcia- Hercog- KDK- Daniilidou- Puig- Muguruza...

*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2012, 05:15 PM   #66
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute

Spanish women don't get much support for playing sports in this macho country.

It's much easier for a smoking hot girl to hang out in her bikini than to become a world class athlete.
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 12:45 AM   #67
country flag BillFromRichmond

BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceboy View Post
2 years later...they keep walking

Wonder what the guy in the doorway is thinking?
BillFromRichmond is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 01:17 AM   #68
dragonflies

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillFromRichmond View Post
Wonder what the guy in the doorway is thinking?

He was thinking" Goshhhh!!!!! I can't believe how lucky I am today. Just sneak my head out right after those sex predators passed by!!! If they catch me then I won't dare to imagine what will be left of me at the end!!!!!!!"
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 04:10 AM   #69
country flag HOS

HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of

I like these spainish p;layes...wtf were they doing though?
AMG drefo on the outter...no Torens or A-V either?
HOS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 09:03 AM   #70
country flag kitasss_vlc

kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of

Nuria and MJ smiling together! Will miss them a lot as a team
kitasss_vlc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 09:49 AM   #71
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

love these random walks
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 10:09 AM   #72
Evan James

Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute

I have to admit I don't find any of them as a hot player. Although I love Spain, girls, language and everything.
Evan James is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 10:15 AM   #73
Evan James

Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RYNJ View Post
The HOTNESS level between the top spanish Men and Women ...

Must say, if I would be a girl, Rafa would be my choice 24/7.
Evan James is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 11:06 AM   #74
country flag Coconut91

Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon Daniel View Post
Must say, if I would be a girl, Rafa would be my choice 24/7.
Funny 'cause I'm a girl and Rafa would be my last choice I'd pick David out of adorableness. In terms of hotness it would be hard to choose between Tommy, Fer and Feli
Coconut91 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 11:08 AM   #75
country flag Pops Maellard
Quiche

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconut91 View Post
Funny 'cause I'm a girl and Rafa would be my last choice I'd pick David out of adorableness. In terms of hotness it would be hard to choose between Tommy, Fer and Feli
Feli, then Rafa >>>

Last edited by Pops Maellard : Dec 14th, 2012 at 11:30 AM.
Pops Maellard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote