Playing Tennis in Buenos Aires--Need Advice - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 16th, 2010, 10:04 PM   #1
CoryAnnAvants#1

CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute
Playing Tennis in Buenos Aires--Need Advice

I'm in the final stages of planning a three month trip to Buenos Aires (!!) from January-March. The complex that we're staying in has a tennis court, but because the exchange rate is so good on the American side, I'm assuming I might actually be able to afford to take some tennis lessons and want to take advantage.

What is the best tennis club or academy in the city? I know the names of a couple of them, but have no idea if they're any good or not. Also, what's a reasonable price to expect for a tennis lesson from a good coach per hour?

Lastly, if anybody will be in BA then, I could always use people to hit with I'm a 4.5 level USTA player (no idea what that translates to in other countries). Thanks!
CoryAnnAvants#1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote