Ashleigh Barty - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 10th, 2011, 12:46 AM   #106
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ashleigh Barty

She lost to Tang Hao Chen is the 3rd rnd. She probably had the toughest third round out of the whole draw, so a bit unlucky there.

She should be very very close to a seeding then, there are a few players above her who won't be playing for sure. Hope she can sneak in.
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 28th, 2011, 12:56 PM   #107
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

Ashleigh ended up being seeded 12 at Wimbledon. Won her R1 pretty easily. A lot of seeds have been knocked out of her half already. Hopefully Bernard is inspiring her!
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 12:12 PM   #108
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

3rd rnd: Barty [12] d Keys 63 67(5) 64

Really, really excellent win for Ashleigh. Coming from 2-4 down in the third set. She also lost to Madison last week who has been tipped for a while now to be a future star for the US.
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 12:21 PM   #109
country flag Keadz

Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute

Very good win for ash, nice to see her and Jason getting some good results in the juniors.

(must be tough/weird for Jason seeing tomic in the quarter final of seniors though)

DATE-KRUMM ERAKOVIC KUZNETSOVA BARTY SANDERS

ROGOWSKA ZAKOPALOVA PIRONKOVA JANKOVIC DELLACQUA
Keadz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 08:33 PM   #110
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

For the record, main feature of the ITF Juniors Wimby article today.

Barty beats path to quarterfinals
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 04:57 AM   #111
country flag Keadz

Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't know she was part indigenous, thats cool

DATE-KRUMM ERAKOVIC KUZNETSOVA BARTY SANDERS

ROGOWSKA ZAKOPALOVA PIRONKOVA JANKOVIC DELLACQUA
Keadz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 05:46 AM   #112
country flag Consigliere

Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold

saw some footage of her winning her match last night on ch 7. she has huge arms for a 15 year old. impressive, most impressive.
Consigliere is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 08:00 AM   #113
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

Go Ash.
Chris93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 12:17 PM   #114
country flag Dani12

Barty[12] d. Duval 6-3 6-2

Semi final against de Vroome/Putintseva
Old Jul 2nd, 2011, 12:18 PM   #115
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

Barty through to the final with a 6-4 6-1 win.
Chris93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2011, 12:18 PM   #116
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute

First Junior Grand Slam final for the 15 y.o Aussie

First Australian girl to reach the Junior Wimbledon final in 21 years (last was Kirrily Sharpe in 1990)

Last edited by OZTENNIS : Jul 2nd, 2011 at 12:36 PM.
OZTENNIS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2011, 12:51 PM   #117
country flag Dund

Dund is just really nice Dund is just really nice Dund is just really nice Dund is just really nice Dund is just really nice Dund is just really nice Dund is just really nice Dund is just really nice Dund is just really nice Dund is just really nice Dund is just really nice

Is Barty our female prodigy to follow in the footsteps of Tomic? She's on track to win a junior grand slam just as Tomic did at the age of 15. Would be great to have a mens and womans player challenging for Grand Slams consistently.
Dund is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 01:21 AM   #118
country flag Dani12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dund View Post
Is Barty our female prodigy to follow in the footsteps of Tomic? She's on track to win a junior grand slam just as Tomic did at the age of 15. Would be great to have a mens and womans player challenging for Grand Slams consistently.
She's been tipped to be our best prospect since Dokic was killing it in juniors. Personally I have only seen a few points of her play here and there. I guess will learn a lot more when fox sports broadcasts her match at 10pm tonight!
Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 02:25 AM   #119
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

Damn I wish I had Fox

Can't wait to see what she can do in the Aussie challengers later this year.
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 04:30 AM   #120
country flag Consigliere

Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold

can't wait too see her tonight!
Consigliere is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote