Ashleigh Barty - Page 74 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 04:33 AM   #1096
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of
Re: Ashleigh Barty

Ash is so mean to Storm
binky-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 01:47 PM   #1097
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

First FC win and 2nd Top 100 win

Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 01:48 PM   #1098
country flag Huntress55

Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future

Great stuff from Ash
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 01:51 PM   #1099
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by binky-GOAT View Post
First FC win and 2nd Top 100 win

Do tennis players come any cuter than this?
stromatolite is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 01:59 PM   #1100
country flag AaronT

AaronT is just really nice AaronT is just really nice AaronT is just really nice AaronT is just really nice AaronT is just really nice AaronT is just really nice AaronT is just really nice AaronT is just really nice AaronT is just really nice AaronT is just really nice AaronT is just really nice

Is her name Ashley Stosur? she look like a mini Sam to me
AaronT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 02:50 PM   #1101
country flag binky-GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronT View Post
Is her name Ashley Stosur? she look like a mini Sam to me
It's the cap I think

But they are quite different imo, Sam is an Aussie country girl and Ash is an Aussie urban girl. I don't know if that made any sense It's like Sam is shy and Ash is a footy supporter
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 02:57 PM   #1102
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by binky-GOAT View Post
It's the cap I think

But they are quite different imo, Sam is an Aussie country girl and Ash is an Aussie urban girl. I don't know if that made any sense It's like Sam is shy and Ash is a footy supporter
Ash is more of a clown* as well I'd say. Sam has a sense of humor, but she's more shy and it's very understated, whereas Ash can be more extroverted when she wants to.

* btw: I mean this in a good way, she's funny
stromatolite is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 02:59 PM   #1103
country flag binky-GOAT

I agree completely

I was thinking of putting the troll face next to her grin photo
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 03:08 PM   #1104
country flag binky-GOAT

Not such a cute puppy anymore

Attached Images
File Type: jpg ash1.jpg (23.5 KB, 119 views)
File Type: jpg ash2.jpg (21.5 KB, 119 views)
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 08:10 PM   #1105
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Great win Ash
Old Apr 23rd, 2013, 08:28 AM   #1106
country flag binky-GOAT

So cute
Old Apr 24th, 2013, 06:54 AM   #1107
country flag binky-GOAT

She turned 17

I must admit I was worried before her FC match, because she has gotten the nerves and played badly in big matches before. But she delivered big time, even I'm impressed. Next couple of years will be exciting because she will have a big breakthrough in that time.

Her development has been really interesting to follow so far. When I first saw her I expected her to do well in WTA level immediately, but nerves, pressure and inexperience has stopped that and instead she made 30+ UE (inlc DFs) in almost every big match. But slowly her confidence is rising and she's getting used to it.

I just find it really interesting to follow how youngsters developed, having followed Tomic a few years ago as well. He jumped from 200 to 27 in just 1 year. Before that he struggled as well, he was losing in challengers oversees and his only good performance was at AO. And then suddenly BOOM he amazes with his performance against Nadal and then Wimbledon and platform is set for rest of year. I don't know much about Robson, but she was in a big slump before USO and suddenly a lot of good results after it. It's like sometimes it just clicks and the floodgates open for a youngster. Good stuff
Old Apr 24th, 2013, 08:09 PM   #1108
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Birthday Ash
Old Apr 25th, 2013, 02:51 AM   #1109
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Birthday!

ZARINA DIYAS. QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GOERGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. DESTANEE AIAVA.
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2013, 06:05 AM   #1110
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

#34 in doubles this week. How awesome is that! There is no one else her age anywhere near her in the doubles rankings.